Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I get commercials - why am I downgraded from Premium?

I just checked my account overview and it says that I get Spotify Free. Until now, I have been paying for Spotify Premium to avoid the commercials. I get them now. I didn't stop my subscription to Spotify Premium What went wrong? It's urgent, I HATE ...

•     I just checked my account overview and it says that I get Spotify Free. Until now, I have been paying for Spotify Premium to avoid the commercials. I get them now. I didn't stop my ...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted Facebook account, is Spotify automatically deleted too?

I signed up for my free month of premium spotify but a few weeks in i deleted my facebook. I just wanted to make sure that my Spotify account was deleted as well. I can't login to my Spotify account because it was connected to Facebook so there's rea...

• I signed up for my free month of premium spotify but a few weeks in i deleted my facebook. I just wanted to make sure that my Spotify account was deleted as well. I can't login to my Spotify account ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade not working Re installed and logged in and out. Still broke

I have followed the instructions to re install spotify and re log in to fix the problem with purchasing premium and not being able to use it. I have done the guided instructions but its still not working and still cant access music on my phone

• Casual Listener
  • I have followed the instructions to re install spotify and re log in to fix the problem with purchasing premium and not being able to use it. I have done the guided instructions but its still not...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't access My play lists

Hi, i uppdaterad My spotify account today as My old creditcard had expired. Now i can't access My playlists. What to do?

• Visitor
  • Hi, i uppdaterad My spotify account today as My old creditcard had expired. Now i can't access My playlists. What to do?
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! just upgraded to unlimited and still 0 minutes

Hi I just upgraded to unlimited and I'm still stuck with 0 minutes. I have tried logging in and out, but nothing changes. I received the confirmation that the upgrade was succesful and it is also visible in my account info... however still no access ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I just upgraded to unlimited and I'm still stuck with 0 minutes. I have tried logging in and out, but nothing changes. I received the confirmation that the upgrade was succesful and it is also...
  • Katiaa
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cuenta Premium de mentira!!

Hola, he hecho la compra de la cuenta Premium. En la web me dice que todo está bien, pero en el Soft me dice como si fuera una cuenta Free poniéndome '0 minutos'. Estoy usando Mac, he probado a borrar la aplicación 5 veces, pero nada. Realmente aunqu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, he hecho la compra de la cuenta Premium. En la web me dice que todo está bien, pero en el Soft me dice como si fuera una cuenta Free poniéndome '0 minutos'. Estoy usando Mac, he probado a borra...
  • lytedesign
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade Problem

Hi, I have upgraded my account to unlimited. But spotify still says, that I have used the time limit for this month. I have already received a copy of the receipt. thanks for your help Nadine

• Hi, I have upgraded my account to unlimited. But spotify still says, that I have used the time limit for this month. I have already received a copy of the receipt.   thanks for your help ...
  • Meeshieb
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP PLEASE

i deleted mi facebook n mi spotify account deleted n im payin for wat someone help me plz

• i deleted mi facebook n mi spotify account deleted n im payin for wat someone help me plz
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Sync Local Files Between Computers

Why can't local files be synced across computers using the same account? If I can't do this then I'm probably going to drop my spotify subscription for something that will let me do this.

• Casual Listener
  • Why can't local files be synced across computers using the same account?  If I can't do this then I'm probably going to drop my spotify subscription for something that will let me do this.
  • benmbrennan
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Different country subscriptions with Unlimited

Hi, I have a question. I already know that with the premium subscription you can pay it from any bank "nationality" and use you account abroad, but what happens with unlimited subscription? If I get the unlimited subscription with a spanish bank acco...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a question.   I already know that with the premium subscription you can pay it from any bank "nationality" and use you account abroad, but what happens with unlimited subscription...
  • chastelain
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Taken full years x 12 premium payments of £119.99 from bank not £9.99 and now downgraded me to FREE

Hi, you usually take £9.99 for premium but last week took £119.88!!! looking on my account you seem to have taken 12 months in one!! with no notification this isnt acceptable but then you change me to free not premium!! can someone come back to me pl...

• Hi, you usually take £9.99 for premium but last week took £119.88!!! looking on my account you seem to have taken 12 months in one!! with no notification this isnt acceptable but then you change me t...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated Facebook and subscription automatically changed.

I deactivated my Facebook account and lost my premium membership. I reactivated my fb account and was allowed to continue using spotify for a few days and then spotify started treating me as a new user. I have emailed spotify and no one has gotten in...

• Visitor
  • I deactivated my Facebook account and lost my premium membership. I reactivated my fb account and was allowed to continue using spotify for a few days and then spotify started treating me as a new us...
  • kattagory
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Reset

Can you reset all my devices too please??

• Casual Listener
  • Can you reset all my devices too please??
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E-mail already in use, serious issue.

First time on Spotify today, excited to give it a try... only my email was already in use. What I found is that someone had setup an account and used my email address. So, I reset the password and logged in... which confirmed beacuse it was totally n...

• First time on Spotify today, excited to give it a try... only my email was already in use.    What I found is that someone had setup an account and used my email address. So, I reset th...
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Failed, Someone please help me

Hi, I have tried for weeks trying to find a solution but nothing nor no one was able to help. Long story short, it keeps saying "Payment Failed" when I try to re-subscribe to premium. Yes, my country is set as USA and my Facebook name and Paypal name...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have tried for weeks trying to find a solution but nothing nor no one was able to help. Long story short, it keeps saying "Payment Failed" when I try to re-subscribe to premium. Yes, my country...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts, 1 facebook 1 email

when i originally signed up for spotify i logged in with facebook. i just made another account with a different email address and tried to sync it with facebook but all of my playlists and starred tracks are gone. how can i get back all the music i h...

• when i originally signed up for spotify i logged in with facebook. i just made another account with a different email address and tried to sync it with facebook but all of my playlists and starred tr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Facebook and Spotify account mix-up

So, I've got a pretty wierd problem. A few days some friends of mine saw that I was listening to some music I wouldn't normally do via the facebook integration. I logged in to check since I was not, in fact, listening to music through spotify at all....

• So, I've got a pretty wierd problem. A few days some friends of mine saw that I was listening to some music I wouldn't normally do via the facebook integration. I logged in to check since I was not, ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP - Disconnect Facebook!

This has been agonizingly painful. I couldn't find a support email or number for spotify, so FINALLY i guess I can ask this question to SOMEONE(?) who can help? I want to deactivate my facebook account I can't do that if I want to continue to login t...

• Regular
  • This has been agonizingly painful. I couldn't find a support email or number for spotify, so FINALLY i guess I can ask this question to SOMEONE(?) who can help?   I want to deactivate my f...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial? THEN WHY WAS I JUST CHARGED?

So I thought I'd try Spotify Premium for the first time, as there's a free trial. I just signed up to it, checked my PayPal and been charged £9.99!!! How can I get this money back? Needless to say it'll be cancelled straight away!

• So I thought I'd try Spotify Premium for the first time, as there's a free trial. I just signed up to it, checked my PayPal and been charged £9.99!!!   How can I get this money back? &nbsp...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Email notification settings continually reset

I've set my email settings to "Never" several times in the past few weeks (and saved my profile), but I inevitably find an email in my inbox informing me of "X artists I may like." When I check my settings again, they have reset to "Immediately." Is ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've set my email settings to "Never" several times in the past few weeks (and saved my profile), but I inevitably find an email in my inbox informing me of "X artists I may like."  When I check...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes