Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Account Problem Paying for Nothing No Response on Support Ticket

I tried to sigh up for Premium months ago. Put in the card did all that...no upgrade, no credit card listed in my account. Well at least I am not getting charged. I filled a support ticket never heard back on solving this. But. you are charging my cr...

• Visitor
  • I tried to sigh up for Premium months ago. Put in the card  did all that...no upgrade, no credit card listed in my account.  Well at least I am not getting charged. I filled a support ticke...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! country and travelling

Hi, by last two weeks I life in Stockholm but I'm from Poland. I'm going to back to Poland for 3 weeks and after one/two months come to Sweden for maybe one month. Yesterday I downloaded Spotify app and if I want subscribe it right now I must pay at ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   by last two weeks I life in Stockholm but I'm from Poland. I'm going to back to Poland for 3 weeks and after one/two months come to Sweden for maybe one month. Yesterday I downloaded S...
  • excu
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium is not working.

About a week ago i upgraded from spotify free to spotify premium, everything went fine although i didn't get the confirmation email sent, but when i log in at spotify.com it says that i have an premium account. The problem is that the premium doesn't...

• About a week ago i upgraded from spotify free to spotify premium, everything went fine although i didn't get the confirmation email sent, but when i log in at spotify.com it says that i have an premi...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I'm going to Japan for a year...

With a Premium account, will I be able to "stream" from my mobile in Japan?

• Casual Listener
  • With a Premium account, will I be able to "stream" from my mobile in Japan?
  • squarezebra
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled due to tax- Please fix so I can sign up again!

Hi, I don't mind paying $9.99 a month, but when you start charging tax on a SERVICE which you don't have a physical location in (Florida), then I cancel. Please take the tax off so I can sign up again. It may only be a small amount, but it's principl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I don't mind paying $9.99 a month, but when you start charging tax on a SERVICE which you don't have a physical location in (Florida), then I cancel. Please take the tax off so I can s...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting Facebook Account

I am going to be deleting my Facebook profile, however my account was created with my facebook account with you guys. I want to know how I can disconnect it, so that I may delete my facebook account. Thank You Timothy Rogers

• Visitor
  • I am going to be deleting my Facebook profile, however my account was created with my facebook account with you guys. I want to know how I can disconnect it, so that I may delete my facebook account....
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Free Trial not working

I started the free trial for premium today and it's not working!! I put in all my details etc and got a reciept but when I log in on mobile, it appears that I don't have premium. I have logged in and out of both mobile and desktop and re-installed th...

• Casual Listener
  • I started the free trial for premium today and it's not working!! I put in all my details etc and got a reciept but when I log in on mobile, it appears that I don't have premium. I have logged in and...
  • Frances_jowett
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Change email and try to create a new account with old email

My daughter has a spotify account but with my email adress : snip - mod Logged ij onto her account, I changed the email adress with her email : snip - mod It works, the profil is up to date. Now I want to create an account FOR ME, using my email adre...

• My daughter has a spotify account but with my email adress : snip - mod Logged ij onto her account, I changed the email adress with her email : snip - mod It works, the profil is up to date. No...
  • fabrice9164
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

I still have all my playlists but they all say they have 0 songs and I can click on the they say I have to have premium??? Please help

• I still have all my playlists but they all say they have 0 songs and I can click on the they say I have to have premium??? Please help
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help (Meredith!)

This is to any moderator who can help me, but particularly to Meredith because I've seen her solve problems like the one I have right now. I was going through my playlists doing some cleaning and consolidating, deleting playlists I no longer wanted, ...

• Casual Listener
  • This is to any moderator who can help me, but particularly to Meredith because I've seen her solve problems like the one I have right now. I was going through my playlists doing some cleaning and con...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I get commercials - why am I downgraded from Premium?

I just checked my account overview and it says that I get Spotify Free. Until now, I have been paying for Spotify Premium to avoid the commercials. I get them now. I didn't stop my subscription to Spotify Premium What went wrong? It's urgent, I HATE ...

•     I just checked my account overview and it says that I get Spotify Free. Until now, I have been paying for Spotify Premium to avoid the commercials. I get them now. I didn't stop my ...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted Facebook account, is Spotify automatically deleted too?

I signed up for my free month of premium spotify but a few weeks in i deleted my facebook. I just wanted to make sure that my Spotify account was deleted as well. I can't login to my Spotify account because it was connected to Facebook so there's rea...

• I signed up for my free month of premium spotify but a few weeks in i deleted my facebook. I just wanted to make sure that my Spotify account was deleted as well. I can't login to my Spotify account ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade not working Re installed and logged in and out. Still broke

I have followed the instructions to re install spotify and re log in to fix the problem with purchasing premium and not being able to use it. I have done the guided instructions but its still not working and still cant access music on my phone

• Casual Listener
  • I have followed the instructions to re install spotify and re log in to fix the problem with purchasing premium and not being able to use it. I have done the guided instructions but its still not...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't access My play lists

Hi, i uppdaterad My spotify account today as My old creditcard had expired. Now i can't access My playlists. What to do?

• Visitor
  • Hi, i uppdaterad My spotify account today as My old creditcard had expired. Now i can't access My playlists. What to do?
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! just upgraded to unlimited and still 0 minutes

Hi I just upgraded to unlimited and I'm still stuck with 0 minutes. I have tried logging in and out, but nothing changes. I received the confirmation that the upgrade was succesful and it is also visible in my account info... however still no access ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I just upgraded to unlimited and I'm still stuck with 0 minutes. I have tried logging in and out, but nothing changes. I received the confirmation that the upgrade was succesful and it is also...
  • Katiaa
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cuenta Premium de mentira!!

Hola, he hecho la compra de la cuenta Premium. En la web me dice que todo está bien, pero en el Soft me dice como si fuera una cuenta Free poniéndome '0 minutos'. Estoy usando Mac, he probado a borrar la aplicación 5 veces, pero nada. Realmente aunqu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, he hecho la compra de la cuenta Premium. En la web me dice que todo está bien, pero en el Soft me dice como si fuera una cuenta Free poniéndome '0 minutos'. Estoy usando Mac, he probado a borra...
  • lytedesign
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade Problem

Hi, I have upgraded my account to unlimited. But spotify still says, that I have used the time limit for this month. I have already received a copy of the receipt. thanks for your help Nadine

• Hi, I have upgraded my account to unlimited. But spotify still says, that I have used the time limit for this month. I have already received a copy of the receipt.   thanks for your help ...
  • Meeshieb
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP PLEASE

i deleted mi facebook n mi spotify account deleted n im payin for wat someone help me plz

• i deleted mi facebook n mi spotify account deleted n im payin for wat someone help me plz
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Sync Local Files Between Computers

Why can't local files be synced across computers using the same account? If I can't do this then I'm probably going to drop my spotify subscription for something that will let me do this.

• Casual Listener
  • Why can't local files be synced across computers using the same account?  If I can't do this then I'm probably going to drop my spotify subscription for something that will let me do this.
  • benmbrennan
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Different country subscriptions with Unlimited

Hi, I have a question. I already know that with the premium subscription you can pay it from any bank "nationality" and use you account abroad, but what happens with unlimited subscription? If I get the unlimited subscription with a spanish bank acco...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a question.   I already know that with the premium subscription you can pay it from any bank "nationality" and use you account abroad, but what happens with unlimited subscription...
  • chastelain
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes