Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I wrote wrong code when I logged in

I got a present card on my birthday. But when I wrote The code something went wrong so I did get 6 months just on The computer but I wanted 3 months on my cellphone. Do anyone know what I can do? If I can change it somewhere?

• I got a present card on my birthday. But when I wrote The code something went wrong so I did get 6 months just on The computer but I wanted 3 months on my cellphone. Do anyone know what I can do? If ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will only allow me to play radio stations

I just recently downloaded spotify on my iPhone 5 it will only let me log in through Facebook and not with an email. I am wanting to get the premium spotify and pay the monthly fee and be able to play any music at any time. Can someone please help me...

• Casual Listener
  • I just recently downloaded spotify on my iPhone 5 it will only let me log in through Facebook and not with an email. I am wanting to get the premium spotify and pay the monthly fee and be able to pl...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook deactivation

I've deactivated my facebook profile and as spotify requires me to log in to facebook its now useless to me. I cannot, it seems, cancel my subscription without access to my facebook profile. How can I cancel my subscription?

• I've deactivated my facebook profile and as spotify requires me to log in to facebook its now useless to me. I cannot, it seems,  cancel my  subscription without access to my facebook profi...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Emails not being recieved

I'm trying to set up a password but every time the site tells me they've sent me an email it never gets recieved. I have checked that my details are correct and that the mail isn't going to junk, it just appears that they aren't coming through at all...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to set up a password but every time the site tells me they've sent me an email it never gets recieved.   I have checked that my details are correct and that the mail isn't going t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Using Spotify on Virgin Media with existing Premium account

Hi I want to use my Premium membership to login on my TiVo with Virgin Media; their website says that I will be able to do this. When I try to login to the Tivo Spotify app, my existing details don't work. I got confused and conflicting messages from...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I want to use my Premium membership to login on my TiVo with Virgin Media; their website says that I will be able to do this. When I try to login to the Tivo Spotify app, my existing de...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline expired

Hi, I cant listen to my playlists on my phone. It says that my license to listen offline has expired. But everything seems to be correct on my account page, my premium subscription has not at all expired, it is active. What could this be?

• Regular
  • Hi,   I cant listen to my playlists on my phone. It says that my license to listen offline has expired. But everything seems to be correct on my account page, my premium subscription has not...
  • smandvik
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to edit profile or change password... (not reset)

Edit profile page is blank?Solutions page provides nothing?Unable to change password or reset for that matter, have tried both. I have my login details but want to change the password.Need to solve this problem or I will have to cancel my subsciption...

• Edit profile page is blank? Solutions page provides nothing? Unable to change password or reset for that matter, have tried both. I have my login details but want to change the password. Need to s...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding Picture to Profile when a Facebook page

Help! Our company (an online women's magazine) wants to be a presence on Spotify and we want a profile photo. Is there some way to link our Facebook PAGE to Spotify like a normal user would so that we can have an image?

• Casual Listener
  • Help! Our company (an online women's magazine) wants to be a presence on Spotify and we want a profile photo. Is there some way to link our Facebook PAGE to Spotify like a normal user would so that w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Gift Card Issue

Hi, I received a Spotify Gift Card for £10. I decided I wanted the 15 Spotify Downloads rather than the subscription options, however after I redeemed the code and chose the option for the 15 downloads I had difficulty working out how to do this. I h...

• Hi, I received a Spotify Gift Card for £10.   I decided I wanted the 15 Spotify Downloads rather than the subscription options, however after I redeemed the code and chose the option for the...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Via KPN geen Premium account?

Hallo, Via het KPN premium pakket heb ik ook een code gekregen om spotify premium te gebruiken. Ik heb alle stappen gevolgd zoals in de brief stond maar dit betekent geen premium spotify. Hij staat nu op free user. Ik heb kpn al gebeld maar die zegge...

• Hallo,   Via het KPN premium pakket heb ik ook een code gekregen om spotify premium te gebruiken. Ik heb alle stappen gevolgd zoals in de brief stond maar dit betekent geen premium spotify. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred songs

Hello.I have Spotify Premium,and I used to buy music to my shuffle.But this time I couldnt get them to my buying lis,t.the songs stays at the starred list. How can I get them to my shuffle? Reg.Hilde

• Hello.I have Spotify Premium,and I used to buy music to my shuffle.But this time I couldnt get them to my buying lis,t.the songs stays at  the starred list. How can I get them to my shuffle? &...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium?

I play for premium and as of this morning i Ohly get the free version. Realy **bleep**s up my run?!?!

• I play for premium and as of this morning i Ohly get the free version. Realy **bleep**s up my run?!?!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscriptiom cancellation

I have cancelled my subscription on the 19/06/2013. My subscrption cycle ended on the 21/06/2013. Why is my credit still being charged and my account is still active

• Visitor
  • I have cancelled my subscription on the 19/06/2013. My subscrption cycle ended on the 21/06/2013. Why is my credit still being charged and my account is still active
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify deleting songs

Hello, I use spotify for free and in my starred playlist I cannot add more than 80 songs and spotify has deleted a bunch of my songs. When i reach eighty sngs and add a song it deletes another song somewhere in the playlist. Please anyone help I hate...

• Hello,   I use spotify for free and in my starred playlist I cannot add more than 80 songs and spotify has deleted a bunch of my songs. When i reach eighty sngs and add a song it deletes ano...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Un-redeem" a code

Already have a monthly subrscription and bought a "gift card" for my son. Unfortunately I was logged in and redeemed my own account.......though I already have a subscription. How can I get this fixed?

• Already have a monthly subrscription and bought a "gift card" for my son. Unfortunately I was logged in and redeemed my own account.......though I already have a subscription.   How can I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can a person buy songs?

Hi, Im thinking of switching to spotify from rhapsody due to a lot of issues rhapsody has with windows 7. So my ? is can you purchase and download songs to burn to CD? I know you can download and listen offline.

• Regular
  • Hi, Im thinking of switching to spotify from rhapsody due to a lot of issues rhapsody has with windows 7. So my ? is can you purchase and download songs to burn to CD? I know you can download and l...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover deleted playlist

I lost my entire collection of songs and playlists. can you please help me recover them?

• I lost my entire collection of songs and playlists.  can you please help me recover them?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted a Playlist?

Hi. My daughter seems to have deleted all my pla ylists and replaced them with hers. Is it possible to roll back to mine as I cannot face having to rebuild them.Many thanks for your helpRod (rodreed)

• Hi. My daughter seems to have deleted all my pla ylists and replaced them with hers. Is it possible to roll back to mine as I cannot face having to rebuild them. Many thanks for your help Rod (...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi, question about codes.

Hi, if I have a code for 1 month of Spotify Premium can it be transerred to 2 months of Unlimited?

• Visitor
  • Hi, if I have a code for 1 month of Spotify Premium can it be transerred to 2 months of Unlimited?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes