Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify no longer premium despite paying for premium to spotify partner Virgin Media

Hi I pay for my Spotify Premium with Spotify partner Virgin Media. Today I have signed in to the spotify app on my desktop PC and I have a message at the top saying my account with spotify partner as ended. I have checked with Virgin Media and the pr...

• Regular
  • Hi I pay for my Spotify Premium with Spotify partner Virgin Media. Today I have signed in to the spotify app on my desktop PC and I have a message at the top saying my account with spotify partner as...
  • spacecowboy1983
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

TO BE SET IMMIDIATELY: Got my old Facebook Profile, hacked. I opened a new one.

LINK MY ACCOUNT TO MY NEW FACEBOOK PROFILE SO THAT - ME AND ONLY ME - CAN USE IT!!!! I removed the app from both iPhone/iPad !!!! DO IT IMMIDIATELY! I'm Paying for something i don't even use!!!!!!!!!!! I'm starting be a little upset about this!Staff,...

• LINK MY ACCOUNT TO MY NEW FACEBOOK PROFILE SO THAT - ME AND ONLY ME - CAN USE IT!!!! I removed the app from both iPhone/iPad !!!! DO IT IMMIDIATELY! I'm Paying for something i don't even use!!!!!...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorized Charges

Balancing my checkbook this morning and I see $119.88 charged by SPOTIFYSUB which is /really/ impressive since I've never even given you folks my credit card info. What's the fastest way to get this fraudulent use dealt with? I'd like my money back a...

• Casual Listener
  • Balancing my checkbook this morning and I see $119.88 charged by SPOTIFYSUB which is /really/ impressive since I've never even given you folks my credit card info. What's the fastest way to get this ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I have an old account and cannot login

Its annoying trying to reset my password and not getting anything + try to contact support directly and all Im getting is a self-answer machine giving me instructions on how to reset my password, ok so how do I send a ticket if the only way is being ...

• Casual Listener
  • Its annoying trying to reset my password and not getting anything + try to contact support directly and all Im getting is a self-answer machine giving me instructions on how to reset my password, ok ...
  • raulj25
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account Hacked!

Hi there, unfortunatly it has come to my attention that my account has been hacked obviously this is a massive cause for concern as they've changed my password, date of birth and email address without so much as a notification email sent to my email....

• Regular
  • Hi there, unfortunatly it has come to my attention that my account has been hacked obviously this is a massive cause for concern as they've changed my password, date of birth and email address withou...
  • jamesbazza93
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I find out when my NUS discount ends?

I signed up to Spotify with the NUS discount, however I have no idea when it'll end and I'll go back to being charged £9.99 a month... So, how can I find out Liam

• Community Legend
  • I signed up to Spotify with the NUS discount, however I have no idea when it'll end and I'll go back to being charged £9.99 a month...   So, how can I find out 😛   Liam
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

problem premium account

hi guys, I've problem with my account, I'm italian and spotify is available in Italy but now i'm in Hungary. The problem is, I can't buy a premium account because is not available in Hungary and I can't use the free version because it's available out...

• hi guys,  I've problem with my account, I'm italian and spotify is available in Italy but now i'm in Hungary. The problem is, I can't buy a premium account because is not available in Hungar...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maccabees - Given to the Wild - Removed from Spotify US

This is one of my favorite albums from the past few years, and within the past week it has been removed from Spotify US, where it had been available since release. The album is still available on the US iTunes store. What gives? It seems that the Spo...

• Music Fan
  • This is one of my favorite albums from the past few years, and within the past week it has been removed from Spotify US, where it had been available since release. The album is still available on the...
  • CarlosDiaz
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Music will not play

Hello, As of about 5 minutes ago all music will not play in either the application, the webbased version of Spotfy, or the mobile applications. I am saddened to see when trying to access your support pages the lack of any contact details, especially ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   As of about 5 minutes ago all music will not play in either the application, the webbased version of Spotfy, or the mobile applications.   I am saddened to see when trying ...
  • smelico
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

Can iI create a new spotify account

I after speaking to Virgin Media about the problem which I posted here it seems there is a problem in regesting a premium to an existing account. So my question is can I set up a new spotify account with a new email address.

• Regular
  • I after speaking to Virgin Media about the problem which I posted here it seems there is a problem in regesting a premium to an existing account.   So my question is can I set up a new spoti...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

My account "ch4lle" have been hacked and I now have been charged for 1 year of spotify för 1188 swedish kronor. I have not aproved this and wish to cancel this and get my money back and my account disabled. /Charlie

• My account "ch4lle" have been hacked and I now have been charged for 1 year of spotify för 1188 swedish kronor. I have not aproved this and wish to cancel this and get my money back and my account di...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Catalogue abroad

Hello Is the available catalogue decided by IP address or by registered credit card address? So for example, if I live and use Spotify in the UK but would like the Swedish Spotify catalogue (and apps), can I use a Swedish credit card? As an ex-pat Sw...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   Is the available catalogue decided by IP address or by registered credit card address?  So for example, if I live and use Spotify in the UK but would like the Swedish Spotify ca...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Red exclamation marks, offline mode withdrawn

Why not rather than error messages have solution messages. Spotify is hands down the worst software I currently use. After streaming problems I now have. 1. The inability to download for offline use with red exclamation marks appearing everywhere bot...

• Music Fan
  • Why not rather than error messages have solution messages. Spotify is hands down the worst software I currently use.    After streaming problems I now have.   1. The inability ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked premium account, changes email address, and unauthorised yearly payment taken

Hi, Please can you review case #00753490, it seems the email address that was linked to my account had changed to some random gmail account. I only noticed this when instead of my monthly subscription a whole yearly payment was taken. However I'm una...

• Regular
  • Hi,   Please can you review case #00753490, it seems the email address that was linked to my account had changed to some random gmail account.  I only noticed this when instead of my mo...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not Reciving Password Reset Emails

Hi, I have filled out a request about a password reset with the reference number 00DD0pxIW._500D0PYfU I still have not received password reset email. I had been checking the spam email and disabled filters . I do know google will filter some emails t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have filled out a request about a password reset with the reference number 00DD0pxIW._500D0PYfU I still have not received password reset email. I had been checking the spam email and disab...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify account is not working (can login though)

Hello. Just all of sudden i can't play music on my spotify account. It just stopped working for no reason.When i try to play a song, it's like the song does not try to load. I does not work in the webplayer either. What could be wrong? I'm very happy...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   Just all of sudden i can't play music on my spotify account. It just stopped working for no reason.When i try to play a song, it's like the song does not try to load. I does not...
  • soduno
  • Casual Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes

Keep getting same error message, cant play any songs

There is a problem with the connection with spotify. Please try again shortly (802)Every time I go to play a song I get the same error, spotify was working fine last night, woke up this morning and all I get is this error. I have tried everything, cl...

• Casual Listener
  • There is a problem with the connection with spotify. Please try again shortly (802) Every time I go to play a song I get the same error, spotify was working fine last night, woke up this morning a...
  • uncycle
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country

Hi, everytime I open spotify I get a message saying that my country does not match the one set in my profile. The thing is, I was in the UK until a couple of months ago, and now I am in Portugal, and it worked in the UK because I had the country set ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, everytime I open spotify I get a message saying that my country does not match the one set in my profile.    The thing is, I was in the UK until a couple of months ago, and now I am...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium user > Change facebook account

Hello everyone, I'm a premium user and I need to change the way I login spotify. My account's connected to my old facebook account and I don't know how to change it without loose my playlists and my premium priviledges. Is there anyone that can help ...

• Visitor
  • Hello everyone, I'm a premium user and I need to change the way I login spotify.   My account's connected to my old facebook account and I don't know how to change it without loose my play...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged monthly even though I canceled a long time ago!

There's an account I have and I don't remember the password to it. I think the account name is "Chroz" but I didn't connect it to a facebook. I believe this account is being charged monthly even though I canceled my premium trial immediately after se...

• Casual Listener
  • There's an account I have and I don't remember the password to it. I think the account name is "Chroz" but I didn't connect it to a facebook. I believe this account is being charged monthly even thou...
  • chroze
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes