Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium?

I play for premium and as of this morning i Ohly get the free version. Realy **bleep**s up my run?!?!

• I play for premium and as of this morning i Ohly get the free version. Realy **bleep**s up my run?!?!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscriptiom cancellation

I have cancelled my subscription on the 19/06/2013. My subscrption cycle ended on the 21/06/2013. Why is my credit still being charged and my account is still active

• Visitor
  • I have cancelled my subscription on the 19/06/2013. My subscrption cycle ended on the 21/06/2013. Why is my credit still being charged and my account is still active
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify deleting songs

Hello, I use spotify for free and in my starred playlist I cannot add more than 80 songs and spotify has deleted a bunch of my songs. When i reach eighty sngs and add a song it deletes another song somewhere in the playlist. Please anyone help I hate...

• Hello,   I use spotify for free and in my starred playlist I cannot add more than 80 songs and spotify has deleted a bunch of my songs. When i reach eighty sngs and add a song it deletes ano...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Un-redeem" a code

Already have a monthly subrscription and bought a "gift card" for my son. Unfortunately I was logged in and redeemed my own account.......though I already have a subscription. How can I get this fixed?

• Already have a monthly subrscription and bought a "gift card" for my son. Unfortunately I was logged in and redeemed my own account.......though I already have a subscription.   How can I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can a person buy songs?

Hi, Im thinking of switching to spotify from rhapsody due to a lot of issues rhapsody has with windows 7. So my ? is can you purchase and download songs to burn to CD? I know you can download and listen offline.

• Regular
  • Hi, Im thinking of switching to spotify from rhapsody due to a lot of issues rhapsody has with windows 7. So my ? is can you purchase and download songs to burn to CD? I know you can download and l...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover deleted playlist

I lost my entire collection of songs and playlists. can you please help me recover them?

• I lost my entire collection of songs and playlists.  can you please help me recover them?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted a Playlist?

Hi. My daughter seems to have deleted all my pla ylists and replaced them with hers. Is it possible to roll back to mine as I cannot face having to rebuild them.Many thanks for your helpRod (rodreed)

• Hi. My daughter seems to have deleted all my pla ylists and replaced them with hers. Is it possible to roll back to mine as I cannot face having to rebuild them. Many thanks for your help Rod (...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi, question about codes.

Hi, if I have a code for 1 month of Spotify Premium can it be transerred to 2 months of Unlimited?

• Visitor
  • Hi, if I have a code for 1 month of Spotify Premium can it be transerred to 2 months of Unlimited?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account disabled

My account was disabled on Friday and I am unable to log in and update my payment information. I had to create this account just to post. I filled out the contact form Friday early afternoon and have not heard anything. Spotify Case # 00715998 I have...

• Casual Listener
  • My account was disabled on Friday and I am unable to log in and update my payment information. I had to create this account just to post. I filled out the contact form Friday early afternoon and have...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Sportify premium trial ended issue when i'm paying for premium.

I am paying for sportify premium every month. Still on my phone I don't get premium. It stand sportify premium trial ended but I am still being charged every month for premium. On my computer it works fine. I have the message sportify premium on it. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am paying for sportify premium every month. Still on my phone I don't get premium. It stand sportify premium trial ended but I am still being charged every month for premium. On my computer it work...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't own a Spotify Account but you've been charging me for months

Maybe someone can help here... someone put my credit card on their account and now I have been charged for months now with no way to cancel because I DO NOT OWN THE ACCOUNT I'M BEING CHARGED FROM THUS CANNOT LOGIN TO CANCEL IT. You have no customer s...

• Casual Listener
  • Maybe someone can help here... someone put my credit card on their account and now I have been charged for months now with no way to cancel because I DO NOT OWN THE ACCOUNT I'M BEING CHARGED FROM THU...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sportify premium gone

I am paying for sportify premium every month. Still on my phone I don't get premium. It stand sportify premium trial ended but I am still being charged every month for premium. On my computer it works fine. I have the message sportify premium on it. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am paying for sportify premium every month. Still on my phone I don't get premium. It stand sportify p...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

I can not remember my password

• I can not remember my password
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not working

Hey. I have an old account that was created without using facebook login credentials that I have had premium on for years. Just recently, I got an error message saying that my password is incorrect, and that i have to log out and back in. (Error code...

• Hey. I have an old account that was created without using facebook login credentials that I have had premium on for years. Just recently, I got an error message saying that my password is incorrect, ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed payment method, still charging the old one!

Urgent!!!I have arranged online, through spotify, to change my payment to a different card. It's still keep charging my old card, which resulting in NSF charges. Please kindly stop this from happening to my old card through paypal (which have been ca...

• Urgent!!! I have arranged online, through spotify, to change my payment to a different card. It's still keep charging my old card, which resulting in NSF charges. Please kindly stop this from happ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Thinks I'm in the Wrong Country

Hi, I live in the US, and have lived here all my life. I haven't been out of the country since I signed up for my Spotify account. Back in December, I had bought my sister a Spotify card for 6 months, and I am now trying to do so again. However, when...

• Hi,   I live in the US, and have lived here all my life.  I haven't been out of the country since I signed up for my Spotify account.  Back in December, I had bought my sister a Sp...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify has bogus email on file for me, i cannot change my password

When I log into my account (through facebook authentication) I have a bogus email, and I'm not allowed to change my spotify UN/PW because it sends updates to bogus email. Please help me spotify, this is crap. Bogus email:

• Casual Listener
  • When I log into my account (through facebook authentication) I have a bogus email, and I'm not allowed to change my spotify UN/PW because it sends updates to bogus email.  Please help me spotify...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and other device

I've been using facebook login to log in to spotify. Recently i bought myself a surroundreciver "Denon AVR 2310" wich supports playlists from spotify. So i chose to reset my account to find my account name, and yes, i recived a username to login with...

• I've been using facebook login to log in to spotify.   Recently i bought myself a surroundreciver "Denon AVR 2310" wich supports playlists from spotify.   So i chose to reset my acc...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Premium even though I am on a Free Trial on Account Details

I signed up to Spotify free trial about a month ago and had to give my Paypal details to create account. I enjoyed it but did not wish to commit to a monthly bill so therefore did not upgrade to Premium etc. However, today I had a payment for 9.99 eu...

• I signed up to Spotify free trial about a month ago and had to give my Paypal details to create account. I enjoyed it but did not wish to commit to a monthly bill so therefore did not upgrade to Prem...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

One of my playlists disappear when I go into offline mode

I have a Galaxy S2. Recently, when I started going into offline mode on my cellphone (yes, I have Premium), one of my downloaded playlists started disappearing. The playlist title is there, greyed out, but there are no songs in it. However, when I go...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Galaxy S2. Recently, when I started going into offline mode on my cellphone (yes, I have Premium), one of my downloaded playlists started disappearing. The playlist title is there, greyed ou...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes