Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Help to undo secondary accountant get original back

HiThe account information down below in this message is a secondary account.It is a 48hour premium account. I don't know how it was created,I want my original back. I don't known how to do it,Do I have to do eneything to,get back my original The seco...

• Regular
  • Hi The account information down below in this message is a secondary account. It is a 48hour premium account. I don't know how it was created, I want my original back. I don't known how to do it, ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Time limit on account when there hasn't been one for over 4 years

I've had Spotify since the beginning, when it was invite only. I don't mind the ads, listening to Jonathan bable on about something, because I know that pays for the service. However, I've just noticed a limit on my account, added very recently. How ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had Spotify since the beginning, when it was invite only. I don't mind the ads, listening to Jonathan bable on about something, because I know that pays for the service. However, I've just notic...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

No 30-Trial Rip-Off!

When I discovered Spotify I started my account by paying for Premium account. Then my friends told me, that you're able to get 30 days for free. Then I cancelled my premium account to get the deal. But it's just not possible because I paid for a Prem...

• Visitor
  • When I discovered Spotify I started my account by paying for Premium account. Then my friends told me, that you're able to get 30 days for free. Then I cancelled my premium account to get t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts--oops

I made a playlist with one account, upgraded to premium on the other account. Can I merge them so I can keep my playlist?

• I made a playlist with one account, upgraded to premium on the other account.  Can I merge them so I can keep my playlist?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Broke Login with 2 Accounts, 1 Facebook

I have never been happy with the random generated #s as a spotify username and I wanted to make a new account and migrate all my playlists over. Unfortunately, I have broke Spotify trying to do this. Now I can't sign in at all using my email address ...

• Music Fan
  • ...robably wasn't the smartest thing to do, I've tried unlinking the facebook from the new account but it's still broke. On the bright side, I can still see my public playlists so I hope everything is fine on m...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

25.00 fee?

i was charged a 25.00 fee today but it doesnt show up in the my receipts part of my subscribtion. whats up with that?

• Casual Listener
  • i was charged a 25.00 fee today but it doesnt show up in the my receipts part of my subscribtion.  whats up with that?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is using my Spotify account

Hi there, I've used my Spotify on a few laptops that haven't been my own, but have always signed out (to my knowledge). Lately, I've had my sessions paused due to signing in elsewhere, and have noticed random starred tracks in my account. I've just c...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   I've used my Spotify on a few laptops that haven't been my own, but have always signed out (to my knowledge). Lately, I've had my sessions paused due to signing in elsewhere, and...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't find my playlists!

I was creating an account for a friend, and it linked to my facebook account, it was a huge mess, i tried to unlink it and now finally I dont have her username on my account but I can't find my playlists... I tried downloading spotify again on my com...

• I was creating an account for a friend, and it linked to my facebook account, it was a huge mess, i tried to unlink it and now finally I dont have her username on my account but I can't find my playl...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for Premium Account

Hi there I want to try out the Premium account. However, Spotify won't let me pay for it. I'm living in Northern Ireland for college but I'm from the Republic. All of my credit cards/paypal accounts are in Ireland and Euro, but as I'm currently livin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there   I want to try out the Premium account. However, Spotify won't let me pay for it. I'm living in Northern Ireland for college but I'm from the Republic. All of my credit cards/paypa...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Connected to Facebook by itself

Hi My spotify account is somehow linked to Facebook now and have no idea why, it just did it by itself. How can i remove this virus/feature? sincerely

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   My spotify account is somehow linked to Facebook now and have no idea why, it just did it by itself. How can i remove this virus/feature?   sincerely
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need a playlist removed urgently

Hi, I am hoping that there can be a fix for this. On an account that belongs to my ex girlfriend, I am showing up on her end in the "top tracks" playlist. The playlist on her end doesn't have any content in it, but just by clicking my name she can se...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am hoping that there can be a fix for this.  On an account that belongs to my ex girlfriend, I am showing up on her end in the "top tracks" playlist. The playlist on her end doesn...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i want my explicit tracks back!

Im not a kid. There needs to be a way for us adults to listen to the tracks as the artist has ment them to be listened to. This whole clean business is whack.

• Im not a kid. There needs to be a way for us adults to listen to the tracks as the artist has ment them to be listened to. This whole clean business is whack.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Somebody is hacking my account

Somebody keeps using my account, I've tried changing my Facebook account but it still comes up every so often than my account Is being used elsewhere. What else can I do to stop this?

• Casual Listener
  • Somebody keeps using my account, I've tried changing my Facebook account but it still comes up every so often than my account Is being used elsewhere. What else can I do to stop this?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! $119.00 charge ???!!! For what?

Hello my account was charged 119.00 yesterday and I have no idea why. Please help

• Casual Listener
  • Hello my account was charged 119.00 yesterday and I have no idea why. Please help
  • richevangelista
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot connect my new Spotify to Facebook - but the old one is no longer connected either?

I signed in Spotify with my personal Facebook for the 48h Premium trial in March. When the trial ended I bought the Premium and had to create username and password. I didn't realize I was actually creating a brand new account - so now I have two acco...

• I signed in Spotify with my personal Facebook for the 48h Premium trial in March. When the trial ended I bought the Premium and had to create username and password. I didn't realize I was actually cr...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need help (Urgent)

i just upgraded to premium and when i try to log in on my phone i get the message "account merge failed,we could not connect your spotify to facebook please try again. any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • i just upgraded to premium and when i try to log in on my phone i get the message "account merge failed,we could not connect your spotify to facebook please try again. any suggestions?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Chargeback Disabled Account

I received an email this morning saying that my account has been disabled because a chargeback I made. I did not make a chargeback.The only thing that I can think of is a voucher I purchased from Htfdeals.com (the one year card I had added to the acc...

• Music Fan
  • I received an email this morning saying that my account has been disabled because a chargeback I made. I did not make a chargeback. The only thing that I can think of is a voucher I purchased from...
  • Patricia
  • Spotify Legend
  • 61 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 61 replies
  • 2 likes

Account is disabled - What do I do?

Hi everyone, If you're getting the Account is disabled message when you try to login into your Spotify account, you'll need to contact our Payments Team. We can't offer any further help on the Community --too many personal details are needed. Account...

• Spotify Legend
  • Hi everyone,   If you're getting the Account is disabled message when you try to login into your Spotify account, you'll need to contact our Payments Team. We can't offer...
  • 0 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 15 likes

How do you Remove or Delete Radio Stations? Online or via the iPad/iPhone applications? HELP!

I have tried everything, but I have not been successful! I want to remove these random stations that are popping up in my station list! I do not listen to these artist and I do not want it showing up! Please help!

• I have tried everything, but I have not been successful! I want to remove these random stations that are popping up in my station list! I do not listen to these artist and I do not want it showing u...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes