Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify Trial problems

Is there a limit on the amount of offline syncs for the trial?

• Is there a limit on the amount of offline syncs for the trial?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium free trial won't accept my credit card

In order to get the 30 day free trial for Spotify Premium, I needed to enter my credit card information, but when I filled it in, I was told they weren't able to verify my credit card. I don't have any other credit card or billing information registe...

• In order to get the 30 day free trial for Spotify Premium, I needed to enter my credit card information, but when I filled it in, I was told they weren't able to verify my credit card. I don't have a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Which e-mail is registered?

I know my username and want to reset the password but I have forgotten which e-mail I have registered. Informationa about how to reset has been sent from Spotify to me but I cannot find it. Can you see which e-mail I have registered through my userna...

• I know my username and want to reset the password but I have forgotten which e-mail I have registered. Informationa about how to reset has been sent from Spotify to me but I cannot find it. Can you...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not recognized on iOS devices

I am a premium subscriber and use Spotify across numerous Android devices and PC. I have just got a new Mac and downloaded spotify, I logged in and it is allowing me to use my log-in, I didn't notice it hadn't recognized my premium membership until i...

• I am a premium subscriber and use Spotify across numerous Android devices and PC. I have just got a new Mac and downloaded spotify, I logged in and it is allowing me to use my log-in, I didn't n...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Renseignement concernant un abonnement

Bonjour , Etant très interessée par l'abonnement '' Spotify Premium '' , j'aurai aimé savoir si il existait une solution pour les personnes qui ne possèdent pas de carte de crédit ou de visa ? Merci d'avance !

• Bonjour ,    Etant très interessée par l'abonnement '' Spotify Premium '' , j'aurai aimé savoir si il existait une solution pour les personnes qui ne possèdent pas de carte de crédit ou...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account being hijacked by another user who changed pw and email

Hello im the user fan2me and i pay for my account. But its been hijacked i can still logg in tru facebook but the email was changed to "[Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]" my real email is [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]. Why wasnt i alerted that someone change...

• Casual Listener
  • ...est to keep those details out of the public eye, too many spammers! - Peter]
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Change ZIP Code

Hello.I am trying to change my ZIP Code in my profile because I have moved. However, when I click on "Save Profile", I get the error message, "Another account is already registered with this email address." I'm not trying to change my e-mail address....

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I am trying to change my ZIP Code in my profile because I have moved.  However, when I click on "Save Profile", I get the error message, "Another account is already registered with thi...
  • Phoenix_Audubon
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify doesn´t play music on laptop anymore- error message: Soundcard

Hey Guy´s After I plugged in my hdmi cable for the first time, Spotify doesn´t play the music anymore. It´s just possible to play music, if I plug in the hdmi cable and listen music by my tv. Spotify reports the error message, that there´s a problem ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guy´s   After I plugged in my hdmi cable for the first time, Spotify doesn´t play the music anymore. It´s just possible to play music, if I plug in the hdmi cable and listen music by m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in and I am not receiving password reset.

Plx halp. As above, I can't remember my password. And i suspect the reason why I'm not recieving the reset password mail is because of my facebook account who I mistakenly logged into spotify with- it has the same email address as my premium account

• Visitor
  • Plx halp. As above, I can't remember my password. And i suspect the reason why I'm not recieving the reset password mail is because of my facebook account who I mistakenly logged into spotify with- i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with country

when i listen music at home then my profile is set to estonia(country) but when i go to work it automatically changes to finland and now when i try to log in work comes up error 408 what basicaly says that i have used my travel times 14 days,but i ha...

• when i listen music at home then my profile is set to estonia(country) but when i go to work it automatically changes to finland and now when i try to log in work comes up error 408 what basicaly say...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

HiI forgot my username on spotify, I think it is mathisen99 or 99mathisen, and I writing in different passwords, and never can log incan you check if its a nickname in your database with mathisen99 or something?I also got premium 24th December 2012.....

• Visitor
  • Hi I forgot my username on spotify, I think it is mathisen99 or 99mathisen, and I writing in different passwords, and never can log in can you check if its a nickname in your database with math...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Top Artists/Top Tracks does not show on Spotify profile

I have my Spotify profile set to show my top artists and top songs but for whatever reason my profile simply has the option to recommend me random songs. What's the problem?

• Casual Listener
  • I have my Spotify profile set to show my top artists and top songs but for whatever reason my profile simply has the option to recommend me random songs. What's the problem?
  • wellerchick
  • Regular
  • 15 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 4 likes

Disabled account, anything that can be done?

I prefer to subscribe with a non-recurring payment. Since gift vouchers are no longer avialable to US customers from Spotify.com, I purchased one from a reseller elsewhere. I added a 12-month gift code to my account, which worked well for approximate...

• Casual Listener
  • I prefer to subscribe with a non-recurring payment.  Since gift vouchers are no longer avialable to US customers from Spotify.com, I purchased one from a reseller elsewhere.   I added a 1...
  • headinthedoor
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Log out of all acounts

Admin please sign me out of all accounts.username is the same on here  

• Admin please sign me out of all accounts.username is the same on here  
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All music in one playlist has disappeared, why?

logged on to spotify this morning on my phone, and after spending a few hours last night building on a playlist i had made i found that there was no sign of any of the tracks in there. what should i do? added another song this morning, worked perfect...

• logged on to spotify this morning on my phone, and after spending a few hours last night building on a playlist i had made i found that there was no sign of any of the tracks in there. what should i ...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why have my starred songs disappeared??

Out of 155 stared songs only 5 remain wtf??

• Regular
  • Out of 155 stared songs only 5 remain wtf??
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong facebook account linked to the iexplore acccount

Help! Suddenly, my work account (iexplorecouk) spotify lists are linked with my private facebook account. They weren't before and I've tried all of the help hints offered (deactivating, re-installing, clearing cookes, cache etc etc) and it won't budg...

• Help!   Suddenly, my work account (iexplorecouk) spotify lists are linked with my private facebook account. They weren't before and I've tried all of the help hints offered (deactivating, re...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HOW TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?

This is SUPER Frustrating as I've been billed 2 month for Spotify Premium...but when I check my account, It says I am still just Spotify FREE. I WANT TO CANCEL so I DON'T GET BILLED AGAIN...but It seems impossible to do. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME???

• This is SUPER Frustrating as I've been billed 2 month for Spotify Premium...but when I check my account, It says I am still just Spotify FREE. I WANT TO CANCEL so I DON'T GET BILLED AGAIN...but It ...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Password reset won't send to my email....

I've logged in with Facebook... Im trying to get a username/password so I can use Spotify on my sonos but whenever I go to the create a password pagehttps://www.spotify.com/us/account/set-device-password/I still never get an email...Checked my spam f...

• Casual Listener
  • I've logged in with Facebook...   Im trying to get a username/password so I can use Spotify on my sonos but whenever I go to the create a password page https://www.spotify.com/us/account/se...
  • Samde
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Followers/Following

How can one find Followers & Following without having to scroll through your list, can alone answer this?

• Visitor
  • How can one find Followers & Following without having to scroll through your list, can alone answer this?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes