Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Wrong subscription status

I´m a premium user but my account is now set to a free account even though I´ve paid my monthly fee...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As of that i can´t get hold of my playlists. I´ve emailed you twice and no reply, this is what I call extremely bad customer service...

• I´m a premium user but my account is now set to a free account even though I´ve paid my monthly fee...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As of that i can´t get hold of my playlists.   I´ve emailed you twice an...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify to SFR

You really make it difficult to use your services.... I had a premium account (for use with Sonos). I took out a carrier (SFR) option. My original account is now a free account and I have absolutely no idea on how to log in with my SFR account. My mo...

• Regular
  • You really make it difficult to use your services....   I had a premium account (for use with Sonos).  I took out a carrier (SFR) option.  My original account is now a free account...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My account was hacked.

Tried to log in, saw that my account was compromised by someone from France (.Fr) Email. I logged in with FB, but can't change the password on my default account. Wierd thing is, I haven't used Spotify much at all lately, since I've been busy. How co...

• Casual Listener
  • Tried to log in, saw that my account was compromised by someone from France (.Fr) Email.    I logged in with FB, but can't change the password on my default account. Wierd thing is, I h...
  • saelz8
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

time for me to say goodbye to Spotify.

After almost two years of sporify and sporify not listening to mine or anyone elses requests for a family plan. It is finally time for me to say good bye and good riddance. I am moving on, not looking back and saying you can kiss my ***. I did not pa...

• After almost two years of sporify and sporify not listening to mine or anyone elses requests for a family plan. It is finally time for me to say good bye and good riddance. I am moving on, not lookin...
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems of Loading Spotify

Since I had Spotify for about 6 months, I haven't had any problems until 2 weeks ago. When I login in on Spotify, it goes to the player then freezes. My families accounts don't do that but mine. I don't know what to do.

• Casual Listener
  • Since I had Spotify for about 6 months, I haven't had any problems until 2 weeks ago. When I login in on Spotify, it goes to the player then freezes. My families accounts don't do that but mine. I do...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to login via username and password

I need to use username and password for an external app for spotify. Only problem is i use facebook to signin. How can i create a password for my username or reset my account so its a username and password?

• Visitor
  • I need to use username and password for an external app for spotify. Only problem is i use facebook to signin.   How can i create a password for my username or reset my account so its a user...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't cancel my spotify subscription

i try to cancel my subscription. I go to account, then to subscription, and it does not say anywhere to cancel my subscription. There is no "cancel my subscription" for me to click on.

• i try to cancel my subscription. I go to account, then to subscription, and it does not say anywhere to cancel my subscription. There is no "cancel my subscription" for me to click on.
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 408

Just tried to log in to my spotify premium account and got this error. please help!

• Just tried to log in to my spotify premium account and got this error. please help!
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account was hacked

Yesterday my account was hacked. When I finally re-established a password (since it was changed), I found a new picture (actually I never had one up to begin with) and new birthdate information. Support has been beyond lously in dealing with this. I ...

• Regular
  • Yesterday my account was hacked. When I finally re-established a password (since it was changed), I found a new picture (actually I never had one up to begin with) and new birthdate information.&nbsp...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

I've just deleted my favourite Spotify playlist by mistake, how can I get it back?

I've just deleted my favourite Spotify playlist by mistake, how can I get it back? My username is mlerma and the name of the playlist was "At the indie disco - ex-pop chulo) Please help me with this, I'll very much appreciate it! thanks spotify!

• Casual Listener
  • I've just deleted my favourite Spotify playlist by mistake, how can I get it back?    My username is mlerma and the name of the playlist was "At the indie disco - ex-pop chulo) &...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happened to my account?

I logged on Spotify just a few days ago and I started playing a song and then every 10-15 seconds it said "playback pause because the account is being used somewhere else". So I immediately logged off and changed my password. Logged back in and it's ...

• Casual Listener
  • I logged on Spotify just a few days ago and I started playing a song and then every 10-15 seconds it said "playback pause because the account is being used somewhere else".   So I immediatel...
  • asihall
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Password for device (Sonos) is not emailed

Hi, I requested a password for a device here: https://www.spotify.com/nl/account/set-device-password/ The screen tells me there is a mail on it's way with a password but I never got it. Tried a few times the last days (and checked my spam box) but I ...

• Hi,   I requested a password for a device here: https://www.spotify.com/nl/account/set-device-password/   The screen tells me there is a mail on it's way with a password but I never...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help me! Unlimited to premium

Hi! I payed with a giftcard (600nok) and I selected unlimited instead of premium.. I need premium desperately, so now I'm really frustrated.. please help me. need my music back to my phone asap

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I payed with a giftcard (600nok) and I selected unlimited instead of premium.. I need premium desperately, so now I'm really frustrated.. please help me. 😞 need my music back to my phone asap
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Deactivation

hi, i clicked 'disconnect from facebook' in the preferences of my premium account, just to see what would happen, and it ended up deleting my entire premium acct! I didnt want to do that, i had to totally resign up and reactivate my premium subscript...

• hi,   i clicked 'disconnect from facebook' in the preferences of my premium account, just to see what would happen, and it ended up deleting my entire premium acct! I didnt want to do that, ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted playlist

Hello I accidently deleted my playlist "lugnt" about 9 minutes ago.. and yea I couldn't post in the "recover playlist" thread because it seems to be locked for some weird reason...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I accidently deleted my playlist "lugnt" about 9 minutes ago.. and yea I couldn't post in the "recover playlist" thread because it seems to be locked for some weird reason...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Time Limit

Hi, Spotify keeps telling me that I've used up my 10 hours monthly time limit, yet this is simply not the case. Is there a bug? Thanks, HC

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Spotify keeps telling me that I've used up my 10 hours monthly time limit, yet this is simply not the case.   Is there a bug?   Thanks,   HC
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Why ??? Follow suggestion algorithm busted

Not sure why but for somereason spotify thinks i should follow someone that has no activity in spotify and that im not connected with in any way.. seems buggy to me

Screen Shot 2013-05-10 at 9.09.42 AM.png
  • Not sure why but for somereason spotify thinks i should follow someone that has no activity in spotify and that im not connected with in any way.. seems buggy to me  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account disabled

I didn't get banned from Facebook, but my account was disabled because I was using a pseudonym (a generic one) and somehow facebook found out. Yes, creepy. I am unable to log in to my facebook account and thus my Spotify account because the two were ...

• Casual Listener
  • I didn't get banned from Facebook, but my account was disabled because I was using a pseudonym (a generic one) and somehow facebook found out.  Yes, creepy.  I am unable to log in to my fac...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Banned from Facebook

Hello. I was recently banned from Facebook - unfortunately my Spotify account was merged with my Facebook account so now I don't even have Spotify account. I've bought Premium account and now what? I've lost some $ and I can't listen to music from my...

• Music Fan
  • Hello.   I was recently banned from Facebook - unfortunately my Spotify account was merged with my Facebook account so now I don't even have Spotify account. I've bought Premium account and ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists are gone !

Hi there ! I have been creating playlists for a friends party and somehow they have disappeared. Instead, there is a playlist visible that I have created weeks ago at a friends computer. Can someone please help me restore the playlists ? I remember t...

• Hi there ! 🙂 I have been creating playlists for a friends party and somehow they have disappeared.  Instead, there is a playlist visible that I have created weeks ago at a friends computer....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes