Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Spotify stops

Hi. I got this unlimited version and after about 15 minutes I have to restart spotify again. What's wrong? Spotify use to work perfectly after last update.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I got this unlimited version and after about 15 minutes I have to restart spotify again. What's wrong? Spotify use to work perfectly after last update.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account has been hacked

Hi, It looks like my account has been hacked, I was unable to login but when I used Facebook to sign in, I saw that the mailaddress has been changed and the password too, so I can't reset it to a new password and my own e-mail. Also, he/she has repla...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   It looks like my account has been hacked, I was unable to login but when I used Facebook to sign in, I saw that the mailaddress has been changed and the password too, so I can't reset ...
  • Wazamaza
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Country not on the list

Hello, if I live in a country that is not on the list of countries can I still listen to spotify? I listened to it free fro 14 days, and now I checked and my country is not on your list and at my profile it says USA, and the reason it stopped working...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, if I live in a country that is not on the list of countries can I still listen to spotify? I listened to it free fro 14 days, and now I checked and my country is not on your list and at my p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Missing

Hi, I opened up spotify today and all the songs in one of my playlists were gone!! My other 3 playlists are working just fine, so I don't know what happened. Please if anyone knows what caused this or how to fix it so I can have my playlist back plea...

• Hi, I opened up spotify today and all the songs in one of my playlists were gone!! My other 3 playlists are working just fine, so I don't know what happened. Please if anyone knows what caused this o...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot username and log in with Facebook puts me on trial offer

For some reason my premium account needed to be logged into again. I thought I knew my own user name and password but apparently I don't. I have tried every username and password I can think of but can't log in using 'spotify details'. I then logged ...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason my premium account needed to be logged into again. I thought I knew my own user name and password but apparently I don't. I have tried every username and password I can think of but...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I WANT MY OWN USERNAME!

Why can I change my user name!? Who the hell is going to remember all those numbers. It be nice if you can do that. I mean come on, what is this a tracking number why can't we just use our email, At least that!

• Why can I change my user name!? Who the hell is going to remember all those numbers. It be nice if you can do that. I mean come on, what is this a tracking number why can't we just use our email, At ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Spotify account

I deleted my former Facebook account which was connected with my old Spotify account. Could I have that previous account and email permanently deleted? Thanks

• I deleted my former Facebook account which was connected with my old Spotify account. Could I have that previous account and email permanently deleted?    Thanks
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium wont work on my phone

I recently signed up for premium and it is not being recognized on my phone

• I recently signed up for premium and it is not being recognized on my phone
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I De-activate Facebook but keep spotifuggle?

Is there any way i can keep my current subscription but move to a normal spotify account instead of facebook? If i try to create a normal spotify account so i can link the facebook details to it, it says the email is in use for facebook. I dont want ...

• Visitor
  • Is there any way i can keep my current subscription but move to a normal spotify account instead of facebook?  If i try to create a normal spotify account so i can link the facebook details to...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • accessibility
    Account
    Facebook
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums going missing.

As someone who embraced spotify almost from the start I've enjoyed the experienced so far, but it seems a lot of the songs and albums from my play lists are disapearing. One day I was listening to The Shins, the next day half the album was unavilable...

• Casual Listener
  • As someone who embraced spotify almost from the start I've enjoyed the experienced so far, but it seems a lot of the songs and albums from my play lists are disapearing.  One day I was listeni...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A song of my playlist disappeared...

One of my favourite song Can´t Stop - Red Hot Chilly peppers disapeared of my playlist and i cant find it looking for it dont know why... Some help ?

• Casual Listener
  • One of my favourite song Can´t Stop - Red Hot Chilly peppers disapeared of my playlist and i cant find it looking for it dont know why... Some help ?
  • abrodex
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

False adverting and ripped off!

I joined this site and service because of this adverting on the home page under premium accounts: Listen on all your devices Download music & listen offline ???? No ads & no commitmentNow it says download music, one would figure you could download so...

• Casual Listener
  • I joined this site and service because of this adverting on the home page under premium accounts: Listen on all your devices Download music & listen offline ???? No ads & no co...
  • affiliatebeast
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't know when my subscription will end

So I bought a prepaid code to myself, and I redeemed it. It then showed on my profile that I have an extra month of premium, until the 12th of june, but now I recieved an email saying that I only have 7 days left, so will my subscription end in 7 day...

• Casual Listener
  • So I bought a prepaid code to myself, and I redeemed it. It then showed on my profile that I have an extra month of premium, until the 12th of june, but now I recieved an email saying that I only hav...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disattivare avvio automatico all'accensione

Come faccio a disattivare l'avvio automatico all'accensione del pc (sistema operativo Vista)? grazie

• Casual Listener
  • Come faccio a disattivare l'avvio automatico all'accensione del pc (sistema operativo Vista)? grazie
  • CatadiasMatthew
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ads/links open wrong web browser

I'm not sure where to ask this question/get it fixed, but every time I want to click on one of the contests/other links from the ads on the free version of Spotify, it always opens Opera for some reason. I only used Opera for like 2 weeks when my com...

• Visitor
  • I'm not sure where to ask this question/get it fixed, but every time I want to click on one of the contests/other links from the ads on the free version of Spotify, it always opens Opera for some rea...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account code is not working..help!

Hi there! Ive just written down a code from my card, i ve chosen Premium Account for 1 month and it doesnt work, i mean i still have a free account..a code is not valid anymore (i tried few times after). Is there anything I can actually do with it? T...

• Hi there! Ive just written down a code from my card, i ve chosen Premium Account for 1 month and it doesnt work, i mean i still have a free account..a code is not valid anymore (i tried few times a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't cancel subscription

Hello, using a Facebook account as the login for Spotify and I'm unable to cancel my Premium-subscription. I press "Chance payment method" -> "Cancel payment" -> It brings me back to the main page and says "You have an ongoing active subscription whi...

• Hello, using a Facebook account as the login for Spotify and I'm unable to cancel my Premium-subscription. I press "Chance payment method" -> "Cancel payment" -> It brings me back to the main p...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment to Spotify

Hello Spotify, I saw at my PayPal that Spotify collected €9,99 2 times in 1 week. Something went wrong? Here are some details: 2 mei 2013 - QQI4NCJ26ZNKTXP2 2 mei 2013 - QQI4NCJ26ZNKTNHA 6 mei 2013 - QQI4NCJ26ZWMR8QL I hope to hear from you soon.

• Hello Spotify,   I saw at my PayPal that Spotify collected €9,99 2 times in 1 week. Something went wrong? Here are some details:   2 mei 2013 - QQI4NCJ26ZNKTXP2 2 mei 2013 -&...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline access withdrawn (occasionally on all my devices)

I am using a laptop (both Windows 7 and Ubuntu 13.04), a desktop PC (windows 7), a Nexus 7 tablet (android) and my phone (android) to listen to spotify. Often, they delete the local content and tell me that offline access has been withdrawn. Why is t...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using a laptop (both Windows 7 and Ubuntu 13.04), a desktop PC (windows 7), a Nexus 7 tablet (android) and my phone (android) to listen to spotify. Often, they delete the local content and tell ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

help, playlist is available online but not on phone?

I have the playlist on my laptop and all my other playlists are synched onto my phone except that one, only one song is one the playlist and its because i added it while on my phone. i, for some reason, think its because its a lot of songs in that si...

• I have the playlist on my laptop and all my other playlists are synched onto my phone except that one, only one song is one the playlist and its because i added it while on my phone. i, for some reas...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes