Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Abraham_1104
  • Visitor
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Why just 10 hours of streaming directly after sign up?

Hello, I've just signed up to spotify some days ago, I've read that there should be unlimited streaming in the first 6 months and only after that time with a time limit of 10 hours per month..Unfortunately I now have this time limit right from the be...

• Hello, I've just signed up to spotify some days ago, I've read that there should be unlimited streaming in the first 6 months and only after that time with a time limit of 10 hours per month.. Unfor...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid 3 month card?

Okay, so I bought this 3 month premium card, no more than half an hour ago. I get home, card and receipt in hand, telling me the card is activated. I've tried to activate the card 5 times now, apparently the code is invalid. "The Premium code you ent...

• Okay, so I bought this 3 month premium card, no more than half an hour ago. I get home, card and receipt in hand, telling me the card is activated. I've tried to activate the card 5 times now, appare...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remove payment method

Hi, I'm from the Netherlands and i hope you can help me. I want to remove my payment method (PayPal) from my account so i can change it to another sort of payment (long story, included in my TV & Internet account from the provider, got a code from th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm from the Netherlands and i hope you can help me.   I want to remove my payment method (PayPal) from my account so i can change it to another sort of payment (long st...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

saving music

can you download music onto an apple ipod touch or another apple ipod?

• Regular
  • can you download music onto an apple ipod touch or another apple ipod?
  • AlexanderTsui
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I deactivated my facebook and made a new account.

For personal reasons, I deactivated my facebook, but I wanted to continue to use spotify. I created another email address account for spotify. After finally reactivating my facebook, I decided it would be simpler to just sync the two accounts, but th...

• For personal reasons, I deactivated my facebook, but I wanted to continue to use spotify. I created another email address account for spotify. After finally reactivating my facebook, I decided it wou...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

• Visitor
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivating facebook

Hey all! I've been looking for a way to un-link my facebook account from my spotify, reason being I want to disable my facebook account for a while. Everytime I log into spotify it automatically activates my facebook account again. I have a premium s...

• Visitor
  • Hey all!  I've been looking for a way to un-link my facebook account from my spotify, reason being I want to disable my facebook account for a while. Everytime I log into spotify it automatical...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Debes aceptar los Términos y Condiciones <-- No puedo pasar!

I already have a credt card linked with my profile, but when I select "Try Spotify Premium" I'm sent to a page (Elegir Producto) where at the end of the last message there is a "Checkbox" that have this previous message:"Estoy de acuerdo con la recop...

• Casual Listener
  • I already have a credt card linked with my profile, but when I select "Try Spotify Premium" I'm sent to a page (Elegir Producto) where at the end of the last message there is a "Checkbox" that have t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The newest version of spotify was downloaded

Now all my playlist are gone and I use the spotify log in not the Facebook log in please help

• Casual Listener
  • Now all my playlist are gone and I use the spotify log in not the Facebook log in please help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

I have been using spotify premium for several months now. I signed up when a friend sent me a song on facebook. I want to continue using spotify but is there a way that I can switch my account to spotify details. I don't like logging in through anoth...

• Regular
  • I have been using spotify premium for several months now. I signed up when a friend sent me a song on facebook. I want to continue using spotify but is there a way that I can switch my account to spo...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Delete Facebook

I have to delete my personal facebook for personal issues. I am willing to make a fake one just so i can log into spotify, how do i do so (and keep premium membership)

• I have to delete my personal facebook for personal issues. I am willing to make a fake one just so i can log into spotify, how do i do so (and keep premium membership)
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink email from the old account to be used for a new account

Hello to all! I need help ... Currently I have two accounts on Spotify. I wonder if it is to unlink the e-mail from the old account to be used in the new? - Last year I created a linked account to Facebook and signed the Premium service. The service ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello to all! I need help ...   Currently I have two accounts on Spotify. I wonder if it is to unlink the e-mail from the old account to be used in the new?   - Last year I created a li...
  • Ique
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happened with my spotify premium?

I cannot use my premium account.. Help!

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot use my premium account.. Help!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Account help

I get into my account and can use it, but problemms is that my son has used it in my name / facebook for several years, but now he's got his own account and I will now continue to use my account.But the account is in some way been connected to my son...

• Casual Listener
  • I get into my account and can use it, but problemms is that my son has used it in my name / facebook for several years, but now he's got his own account and I will now continue to use my account. Bu...
  • vidcin
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working, disabled

I pay for Premium automatically every month. This weekend I tried to use Spotify on my phone and was told that I am not a premium member and will only give me access to the radio. That's not the service I'm paying for? How do I get spotify to fix thi...

• I pay for Premium automatically every month. This weekend I tried to use Spotify on my phone and was told that I am not a premium member and will only give me access to the radio. That's not the serv...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift-Voucher while ongoing Premium by monthly VISA-payment

I'm a premium subscriber through monthly automatic payment with VISA. Recently I got a gift voucher for 3 months of Premium. How does this work.? I just use the voucher and the automated withdrawal will be put on hold for 3 month OR am I supposed to ...

• I'm a premium subscriber through monthly automatic payment with VISA. Recently I got a gift voucher for 3 months of Premium. How does this work.? I just use the voucher and the automated withdrawal...
  • sdb253
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled my old Facebook account and lost access to Spotify

Hello Community, I cancelled my old facebook account and lost my subscription access. And now I am geeting mails about subscription cancellations. Help,Alastor

• Hello Community,   I cancelled my old facebook account and lost my subscription access. And now I am geeting mails about subscription cancellations.   Help, Alastor
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help removing a device

I logged into my spotify account on another device and I like that one device to be deleted.

• I logged into my spotify account on another device and I like that one device to be deleted.
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! NUS Premium Subscription Error

Hello, Had an issue whilst trying to re-subscribe to my premium account with NUS discount. As I went to the validation page I then got this error message: This feature is currently unavailable. Please try again later. Any reasons why this might be ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Had an issue whilst trying to re-subscribe to my premium account with NUS discount. As I went to the validation page I then got this error message:   This feature is currently ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can you change your name?

Can you change your Spotify name? Or only the name on this forum? And how do you get an avatar?

• Regular
  • Can you change your Spotify name? Or only the name on this forum?   And how do you get an avatar?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes