Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I can't find a user who just joined. Need to subscribe to her playlist for her wedding!

I'm DJing a friends wedding and am using Spotify as my music source. She just joined and her username is deanalee2013 and the playlist I'm trying to subscribe to is 1234Wedding. I cant figure out how to do it. When I search I get nothing but the top ...

• I'm DJing a friends wedding and am using Spotify as my music source. She just joined and her username is deanalee2013 and the playlist I'm trying to subscribe to is 1234Wedding. I cant figure out how...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to Premium Yesterday, Still Getting Ads and Playlists not Synced

Upgraded yesterday 3/17, and can make playlists on my cellphone but none of my old playlists have been imported, and on my desktop player I am still getting ads! Help?

• Visitor
  • Upgraded yesterday 3/17, and can make playlists on my cellphone but none of my old playlists have been imported, and on my desktop player I am still getting ads! Help? 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium subscription is not working on my iPhone 4.

I upgraded to Premium+30 day free trial around 3-4pm today. Shortly after subscribing and checking my sub status I went to my Spotify app to continue listen to my favorite comedian Ralphie May, and it told me that I basicaly didnt have premium, and t...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to Premium+30 day free trial around 3-4pm today. Shortly after subscribing and checking my sub status I went to my Spotify app to continue listen to my favorite comedian Ralphie May, ...
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Better integration with Twitter

In the future, I would really like to see better integration of Spotify and Twitter. My primary social networking site, is Twitter, not Facebook, and it may be that way for other users as well. I would really like to see which of my Twitter followers...

• Regular
  • In the future, I would really like to see better integration of Spotify and Twitter. My primary social networking site, is Twitter, not Facebook, and it may be that way for other users as well. I wou...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook friends tab

Greetings, I have a smal problem with my spotify,i cant see that tab for facebook friends on my spotify, i have tryed to logged in to my friends account and he have that tab.i am connecting with my facebook account and i have tryed to loggin with out...

• Casual Listener
  • Greetings,   I have a smal problem with my spotify, i cant see that tab for facebook friends on my spotify, i have tryed to logged in to my friends account and he have that tab. i am connect...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

When I log in it comes up a message saying "The username or password is incorrect. Please check that your user details are correct: log out and log in to spotify again. (error code 410) I have tried reinstalling spotify and restarting my computer it ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I log in it comes up a message saying "The username or password is incorrect. Please check that your user details are correct: log out and log in to spotify again. (error code 410) I have tried ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist gone from iPhone / account not recognized on iPhone

So my spotify kinda got bugged last night so i had to reinstall it, but when I went back to log in it said that I have 48 hours of trial time remaining, when clearly im signed up for premium, all my playlists are gone too, please help

• Casual Listener
  • So my spotify kinda got bugged last night so i had to reinstall it, but when I went back to log in it said that I have 48 hours of trial time remaining, when clearly im signed up for premium, all my ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium ended

I couldn't find anyone with the same question as me, so I decided to post a new one... I noticed my premium "ended" today,or I'd gone back to a free user when I opened spotify today. but I thought it was an ongoing subscription...? Or did at only las...

• I couldn't find anyone with the same question as me, so I decided to post a new one... I noticed my premium "ended" today,or I'd gone back to a free user when I opened spotify today. but I thought it...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payments and no replies to my emails

Hello,lately something happened to my account, it's two months that it suddenly sends payments to Spotify despite the fact that I'm not subscribed to Premium. Even if I check my account it's not premium, despite having paid, and it doesn't even appea...

• Hello, lately something happened to my account, it's two months that it suddenly sends payments to Spotify despite the fact that I'm not subscribed to Premium. Even if I check my account it's not pr...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked - help

Accounts team, It appears my account has been hacked/hijacked. I started noticing something amiss when my Facebook was reporting music which I never listened to. I thought it might have been some random bug. Then I realised that I can no longer login...

• Visitor
  • Accounts team,   It appears my account has been hacked/hijacked. I started noticing something amiss when my Facebook was reporting music which I never listened to. I thought it might have been...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

it says the im a free user when i just paid for the subscription 2 weeks ago

it says it got paid on feb. 1st and didnt have a problem until today. its telling me that i dont have premium anymore. whats going on?

• Casual Listener
  • it says it got paid on feb. 1st and didnt have a problem until today. its telling me that i dont have premium anymore. whats going on?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify doesn't work

my spotify doesn't work for 2 months now, there are a few days when it works but after listening songs the next day it says that i have only 10 minutes left although i've listened 10 songs, after a week its the same again

• my spotify doesn't work for 2 months now, there are a few days when it works but after listening songs the next day it says that i have only 10 minutes left although i've listened 10 songs, after a w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Selected PayPal as payment option for premium, continue and no page loads!

So after I select PayPal as my payment option and click the button to continue with the transaction, the next page fails to load. Please Help.

• Casual Listener
  • So after I select PayPal as my payment option and click the button to continue with the transaction, the next page fails to load. Please Help.  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted playlist

Playlist called foals. Please please please can someone help retrieve this. It had a mix of songs and might have been deleted yesterday? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Playlist called foals. Please please please can someone help retrieve this. It had a mix of songs and might have been deleted yesterday? Thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

VERY SLOW MUSIC PLAYBACK FROM AUSTRALIA

I don't know what it is but in the past 4 or so days Spotify is constantly buffering. I can't even play a full song without interuptions. I think this might be because of the update im not sure? This is also happening on my iphone with up-to-date Spo...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know what it is but in the past 4 or so days Spotify is constantly buffering. I can't even play a full song without interuptions. I think this might be because of the update im not sure? This...
  • duysgoisdufj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment country

Hi there I am just wondering from what country the payment from my credit card is charged? I need to know this to be able to resubscribe since I have changed credit card provider. Is the payment date based on when I subscribed or is it always the sam...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there   I am just wondering from what country the payment from my credit card is charged? I need to know this to be able to resubscribe since I have changed credit card provider. Is the pay...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching to a Facebook Login to a Spotify Login.

When I first signed up for Spotify there wasn't an option to just have a username; You had to link up to your facebook. Now that there is an option to create a Spotfiy Login.. Is there away to switch to an account witha personalized login with out lo...

• When I first signed up for Spotify there wasn't an option to just have a username; You had to link up to your facebook. Now that there is an option to create a Spotfiy Login.. Is there away to switch...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music tracks keep stopping and starting

Music track stop and start with pauses lasting sometimes more than a minute. And recently, Spotify is taking forever to boot up, and once up takes several minutes to load my playlists. I have tried every suggestion Spotify has posted to remedy these ...

• Music Fan
  • Music track stop and start with pauses lasting sometimes more than a minute.  And recently, Spotify is taking forever to boot up, and once up takes several minutes to load my playlists.  I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Seems this took a while (ERROR)

Dear Spotify,I'm having problems resetting my password for my account. I am able to receive the email for password reset.But, when I open the link. It brings me to a page with the following error.Seems this took a whileYou have been logged out for se...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify, I'm having problems resetting my password for my account. I am able to receive the email for password reset. But, when I open the link. It brings me to a page with the following error...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Signing in with Facebook creating a new account

I have 2 spotify accounts. One with the username 'limebowler' which was created during the beta, and another with the username '1117677298', a Facebook account. When I recently ran out of minutes on the Facebook account, I signed in with my old 'lime...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 2 spotify accounts. One with the username 'limebowler' which was created during the beta, and another with the username '1117677298', a Facebook account.   When I recently ran out of mi...
  • limebowler
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes