Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! problem with Spotify automatically starting

My computer is tempermental, and Spotify slows it down. I'd really rather not have Spotify automatically start each time I start my computer. I know there's a setting for that somewhere, I just can't find it. Can anyone tell me where they hid that fe...

• My computer is tempermental, and Spotify slows it down.  I'd really rather not have Spotify automatically start each time I start my computer.  I know there's a setting for that somewhere, ...
  • leifainilsson
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing songs in offline mode, Windows 7 ultimate

On my computer i have made three different playlist available offline, and everything works fine as long as i dont turn off the computer. However when i turn the computer on and want to listen to my offline playlists, some songs have dissappeared. Me...

• Casual Listener
  • On my computer i have made three different playlist available offline, and everything works fine as long as i dont turn off the computer. However when i turn the computer on and want to listen to my ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Whole album consisting of one track only.

Hi there, guys.I met a problem: When I open albums of some certain musicians (for example: HIFI Banda, album: "23:55"), most songs titles ends with "-1", and all these songs are in fact ONE, first song of the playlist. Most common with not-so-well-kn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, guys. I met a problem: When I open albums of some certain musicians (for example: HIFI Banda, album: "23:55"), most songs titles ends with "-1", and all these songs are in fact ONE, f...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do i delete an account?

how do I delete my account!!!! and change my country .. I'm in belgium but want to change my country to America becuase my Visa card is American!!

• how do I delete my account!!!! and change my country .. I'm in belgium but want to change my country to America becuase my Visa card is American!!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lost playlist

hi I accidently disconnected my facebook and all of my playlists was gone:( I worked months to create them and now they are gone with just one click:((( how can I get them back?

• hi   I accidently disconnected my facebook and all of my playlists was gone:(   I worked months to create them and now they are gone with just one click:(((   how can I...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 117. Can't Play Spotify at work

I have spotify Unlimited. Recently at work a new proxy has been put in. It places my IP in switzerland and am now unable to use my spotify account at all. I have read that i have 14 days abroad each time i log in from the UK. But i have done this as ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify Unlimited. Recently at work a new proxy has been put in. It places my IP in switzerland and am now unable to use my spotify account at all. I have read that i have 14 days abroad each ...
  • Breakz89
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Membership

Hi, What hapened? I have ben Unlimited for avery long time. Automatic payment every month 49 Sek. All of a sudden I get ads and my status is changed. Please tell me what has changed. B R

• Hi, What hapened? I have ben Unlimited for avery long time. Automatic payment every month 49 Sek. All of a sudden I get ads and my status is changed. Please tell me what has changed. B R
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Couldnot upgrade to Premium

I am in Singapore where Spotify has just launched. I have finished my 48 hour trial and now I want to get Premium account which there is a 30 day trial now. They asked me to enter my Zip code. I did click on the box and intended to enter but it said ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am in Singapore where Spotify has just launched. I have finished my 48 hour trial and now I want to get Premium account which there is a 30 day trial now. They asked me to enter my Zip code. I did ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription, was still charged for premium, what do I do?

hi. i cancelled on the 18th which was my last day for my premium free trial and it still charged me. I want my money back please!!!

• hi. i cancelled on the 18th which was my last day for my premium free trial and it still charged me. I want my money back please!!!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline access withdrawn.

Since the last client update I've gotten the message that my offline access for my computer has been withdrawn twice. I have no issue on my iPod so far but having to resync 1000+ songs on a slow connection is rather unsettling. I'm only using two dev...

• Casual Listener
  • Since the last client update I've gotten the message that my offline access for my computer has been withdrawn twice. I have no issue on my iPod so far but having to resync 1000+ songs on a slow conn...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant reset my password

Hello, I've the same problem from this topic, but couldn't solve it. http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Resetting-password-doesn-t-work/td-p/337310 Another strage thing that happens is that the ''reset email'' arrives onl...

• Hello,   I've the same problem from this topic, but couldn't solve it.   http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Resetting-password-doesn-t-work/td-p/337310 &nb...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Errors on payment

Hello there. Hope somebody from support will read this. I was a Premium user and I selected to pay with my old Paypal account. For some reasons I decided to close my old Paypal and open a new one. On yesterday my renewal using the old Paypal failed b...

• Music Fan
  • Hello there.   Hope somebody from support will read this.   I was a Premium user and I selected to pay with my old Paypal account.   For some reasons I decided to close my old ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription vanished, all playlists gone.

I registered few days ago with facebook to spotify and bought the unlimited version.Today my unlimited changed to free and I lost all my playlists.I checked my bank and the payment was sent and verified.Also I can't find my receit under account, it's...

• I registered few days ago with facebook to spotify and bought the unlimited version. Today my unlimited changed to free and I lost all my playlists. I checked my bank and the payment was sent and v...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please change my subscription type.

Hi, I have just realised been billed £9.99 for Spotify Premium, however I intended to purchase 'Unlimited'. If you can check my activity you will see I have only ever used spotify from my laptop (if you require my assistance with this, please let me ...

• Hi,   I have just realised been billed £9.99 for Spotify Premium, however I intended to purchase 'Unlimited'. If you can check my activity you will see I have only ever used spotify from my la...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment - when to cancel?

I have no clue what so ever when to cancel my trial on spotify unlimited and last thing I want is to be charged for one more month with out knowing about it. If someone knows where to look I would be thankful

• I have no clue what so ever when to cancel my trial on spotify unlimited and last thing I want is to be charged for one more month with out knowing about it. If someone knows where to look I would be...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Monatliche Beträge

Hi Spotify, ich hab eine rechnung von Karna beckommen, von 9,99 und noch irrgendwie eine rechnung, ich habe mich für die 30 tage testversion Angemeldet und nicht für das premium produkt, ich hab auch spotify schon länger nicht mehr benutz und daher t...

• Hi Spotify, ich hab eine rechnung von Karna beckommen, von 9,99 und noch irrgendwie eine rechnung, ich habe mich für die 30 tage testversion Angemeldet und nicht für das premium produkt, ich hab auch...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sportify Premium Auf Handy n97 möglich ja, aber komme mit passwort nicht rein?

habe ein Nokia n97 handy und möchte Premium nutzen, leider komme ich mit meinen daten von facebok nicht rein auf der app was kann ich tun oder gibt es ein seperates Passwort da?weis da jemand bescheid?

• habe ein Nokia n97 handy und  möchte Premium nutzen, leider komme ich mit meinen daten von facebok nicht rein auf der app was kann ich tun oder gibt es ein seperates Passwort da?weis da jemand b...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two forum accounts, can't log in to the first

Hi. I logged in to my account and created a community account with the name faern: http://community.spotify.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/386418 Then I posted in the Need your offline devices reset? Post here thread (first post on page 99). But...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I logged in to my account and created a community account with the name faern: http://community.spotify.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/386418   Then I posted in the Need your...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working

I tried the 48 free trial on my ipad. Have now gone to the spotify free 30 day trial. Entered card details etc. now when I log on via ipad it keeps saying trial expired get premium. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a number of times solutions???

• I tried the 48 free trial on my ipad. Have now gone to the spotify free 30 day trial. Entered card details etc. now when I log on via ipad it keeps saying trial expired get premium. I have uninstalle...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnected from Facebook, no option to reconnect, no playlists showing up!

I just got a new computer and I tried to de-link my facebook account from spotify and then it deleted all my playlists/music. I want to re-connect to facebook through spotify and there is no social network section of my preferences window. Any help i...

• I just got a new computer and I tried to de-link my facebook account from spotify and then it deleted all my playlists/music. I want to re-connect to facebook through spotify and there is no social n...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes