Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • gabeebaros
  • Casual Listener
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't look for specific Facebook friends to follow

What kind of nonsense BS is this recent Facebook/social update? I can't look for specific Facebook friends to follow now? I can't even follow my own god d*mn girlfriend because your ridiculous, idiotic coding apparently loads random Facbook friends t...

• Casual Listener
  • What kind of nonsense BS is this recent Facebook/social update? I can't look for specific Facebook friends to follow now? I can't even follow my own god d*mn girlfriend because your ridiculous, idiot...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Facebook
    Social
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium is not working on my phone even though i just payed for it!

i just payed 10 dollars to upgrade to premium. im logged in as the same account and everytime i try to play a song this stupid thing tells me im not a premium user this is tottal crap

• i just payed 10 dollars to upgrade to premium. im logged in as the same account and everytime i try to play a song this stupid thing tells me im not a premium user this is tottal crap
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to remove my facebook profile from my account, but use the same email

Basically I just want to deactivate my facebook profile from my spotify profile, but use the same email for a new account that I use with my facebook profile. How can I accomplish this?

• Basically I just want to deactivate my facebook profile from my spotify profile, but use the same email for a new account that I use with my facebook profile. How can I accomplish this?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connected to wrong facebook account

My spotify shows someone else's name and picture, but I'm logged in to my own faceable account and I see all of my friends in the sidebar.. I've tried to disconnect from faceable, and then connect it again, but it doesn't work. I've also tried to rei...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify shows someone else's name and picture, but I'm logged in to my own faceable account and I see all of my friends in the sidebar..   I've tried to disconnect from faceable, and then c...
  • ssiiljee
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account premium spotifuggle

It is impossible to amend or change country through profile. What is the reason for this? Thanks

• It is impossible to amend or change country through profile. What is the reason for this? Thanks
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Repeated Request For A Solution #00637623

Dear Spotify: My reference number is: #00637623. I requested help about eight (8) hours ago. I've been a Premier Account Subscriber for about six (6) months. I **STILL** can't sign in via FB, I've had a PC Expert check & double check things like fire...

• Dear Spotify:              My reference number is: #00637623. I requested help about eight (8) hours ago. I've been a Premier Account Subs...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

E-Card expiredate?

So, I want to buy a friend a giftcard with Premium for 3 months for Christmas. How long does the code last before it expires? Can I buy it now and activate it the 24th or do I have to buy it the actual day?

• So, I want to buy a friend a giftcard with Premium for 3 months for Christmas. How long does the code last before it expires? Can I buy it now and activate it the 24th or do I have to buy it the actu...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Last.fm Error on my phone > Spotify Premium

I have Spotify on my phone but I keep receiving the below error message: Last.fm Error I'm able to dowbload music to my phone but I'm not able to play the radio stations. It keeps saying I'm using the incorrect user name and Password. Earlier today I...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify on my phone but I keep receiving the below error message:   Last.fm Error   I'm able to dowbload music to my phone but I'm not able to play the radio stations.  It k...
  • bniglio
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My offline access has been withdrawn

This is really **bleep**ing retarded. No one uses my account except me, I've got a home computer, a work computer and a phone which I use spotify on (btw, your android app needs a lot of work). The help says if there are _more than 3_ devices synched...

• Casual Listener
  • This is really **bleep**ing retarded. No one uses my account except me, I've got a home computer, a work computer and a phone which I use spotify on (btw, your android app needs a lot of work). The h...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP!! URGENT!!

For some reason, my account has been set to free and not premium anymore. I don't really know what I did, other than to disconnect Spotify from Facebook for a while (the reason I did that was because I couldn't find more than about 10 friends when I ...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason, my account has been set to free and not premium anymore. I don't really know what I did, other than to disconnect Spotify from Facebook for a while (the reason I did that was because...
  • Chris_Norway1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ready to cancel premium subscription

I've had a few answers and maybe they have helped but in a piecemeal fashion. I used the contact form from my Spotify account but I'm not going to login there again because I don't want it ever connected to Facebook again. And therein lies the proble...

• Visitor
  • I've had a few answers and maybe they have helped but in a piecemeal fashion.  I used the contact form from my Spotify account but I'm not going to login there again because I don't want it ever...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help needed!

I have a problem because it seems like I have a spotify profile that is only accessible via Facebook.The thing is, I want to change the facebookprofile i connect to now, and to another one, but since i do not have any "normal spotify log-in details" ...

• Visitor
  • I have a problem because it seems like I have a spotify profile that is only accessible via Facebook. The thing is, I want to change the facebookprofile i connect to now, and to another one, but...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account and playlists missing

I went to listen to Spotify on my android phone after work and it prompted me to connect accounts or something. I logged out and logged back in using my facebook details but everything was missing. I got home and sure enough my pc client is saying th...

• Casual Listener
  • I went to listen to Spotify on my android phone after work and it prompted me to connect accounts or something. I logged out and logged back in using my facebook details but everything was missing. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can someone please help me change my email address

I have an old free account assigned to my current personal email address.My paid account is assigned to an email address I have deleted...How can I change my account to my current email address that is already in use? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I have an old free account assigned to my current personal email address. My paid account is assigned to an email address I have deleted... How can I change my account to my current email address t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fraudulent Account

Hi,I had a Premium Spotify account, but somebody has hacked/stolen my account. The username was: gaetano991 Also, I got the account from someone and I think its a fraudulent account, because it said: Subscription statusYou are currently using Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I had a Premium Spotify account, but somebody has hacked/stolen my account. The username was: gaetano991  Also, I got the account from someone and I think its a fraudulent account, bec...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card Disappeared?

What Gives?I put in a code for a $30 Gift Card, it was accepted and showd that I had a credit last month. But this monthI get a charge on my Pay Pal account for $9.99??!?! I log into my Spotify account and the Gift Card is no where to be found!Since ...

• Casual Listener
  • What Gives? I put in a code for a $30 Gift Card, it was accepted and showd that I had a credit last month. But this month I get a charge on my Pay Pal account for $9.99??!?! I log into my Spotify a...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Trial Subscription, credit card declined

When I enter my credit card information, it says declined. I have tried several times over the past week or so and it never works. I'm starting to get really aggrivated with the Spotify Company. At first I thought this was a genius idea and now I'm s...

• When I enter my credit card information, it says declined. I have tried several times over the past week or so and it never works. I'm starting to get really aggrivated with the Spotify Company. At f...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still have no premium

Hi People, Please could someone enlighten me on how to get premium back. I have followed the steps on the most populated post, so don't foward me to there and have conatcted the support team, but no answer. Do I need to buy premium again? I've checke...

• Visitor
  • Hi People,   Please could someone enlighten me on how to get premium back. I have followed the steps on the most populated post, so don't foward me to there and have conatcted the support team...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

Twice now I have gone into the settings and made sure posting to Facebook was turned off, and found that after an update, it was click on and not by me. I have the MAC version and am also forced to click Private Session every time I use it. To my hor...

• Visitor
  • Twice now I have gone into the settings and made sure posting to Facebook was turned off, and found that after an update, it was click on and not by me. I have the MAC version and am also forced to c...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify PC without Internet let see playlists partly

When i use the laptop offline with spotify then a lot of my playlists are incomplete. When i connect to internet then i see a much longer playlist.By the way these playlist are completely offline!!! Do you know why this is, and how to solve it?

• Regular
  • When i use the laptop offline with spotify then a lot of my playlists are incomplete. When i connect to internet then i see a much longer playlist. By the way these playlist are completely offline!!...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes