Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Wrong playlists

I have had some trouble logging in the last days and now when I am finally getting in my playlists are gone and replaced by someone elses playlists. Please help! I want my playlists back... // Daniel

• I have had some trouble logging in the last days and now when I am finally getting in my playlists are gone and replaced by someone elses playlists. Please help! I want my playlists back... // Daniel
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't login to my Spotify Account!!

Hi, Ok so my Partner and I just bought 2 Kindles. I accidentally linked my facebook account to her spotify account. Now that *i think* I unlinked it, I cannot find or login to my original soptify account. I can't remember if I joined through facebook...

• Hi,    Ok so my Partner and I just bought 2 Kindles.  I accidentally linked my facebook account to her spotify account.  Now that *i think* I unlinked it, I cannot find or login...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Trouble

I am unable to connect to Spotify from both my computer and iPhone. On my computer I get the error code of 112 that says it cant connect. I am able to login but not connect. Help?

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to connect to Spotify from both my computer and iPhone.  On my computer I get the error code of 112 that says it cant connect.  I am able to login but not connect.   Help?
  • dajoga13
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant change my country!

Hey, when i first got Spotify i was living in Sweden. When i decided to move to Norway about 2 years ago i changed my country to Norway. Problem is, i've been living in Sweden for about 6 months now and I cant change my country back to Sweden, its al...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, when i first got Spotify i was living in Sweden. When i decided to move to Norway about 2 years ago i changed my country to Norway.   Problem is, i've been living in Sweden for about 6 mo...
  • Jowel89
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unlimited/premium

I have just purchased the spotify unlimited only then to realise I can't even listen to my music with that. Can I get a refund?

• I have just purchased the spotify unlimited only then to realise I can't even listen to my music with that. Can I get a refund?
  • jonski_83
  • Gig Goer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not able to convert the premium account to a unlimited account

Hello, I bought a girftcard for a spotify premium account but somewhere in the process of suscribing I made a mistake and now I have a 2 month premium account which I can't upgrade to an Unlimited Account because I do not own a mastercard/paypal or a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I bought a girftcard for a spotify premium account but somewhere in the process of suscribing I made a mistake and now I have a 2 month premium account which I can't upgrade to an Unl...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

recover deleted playlist

I have deleted a playlist by accident, can you please recover it for me?

• Casual Listener
  • I have deleted a playlist by accident, can you please recover it for me?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest Update is a shambles

Your latest update has disabled one of the best functionalities - The People's List! Replaced by the Activity Bar - I have no idea what is going on? Your suggestions do not match my activity or likes, I loved Spotify for the ability to build my own n...

• Regular
  • Your latest update has disabled one of the best functionalities - The People's List!  Replaced by the Activity Bar - I have no idea what is going on?  Your suggestions do not match my activ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Just to inform you of double billing..

I came back to premium after a week or so of not having it. I have been billed twice and my sibscription has been billed from 20th March until 20th of May. This is not a problem but I wanted to let you know it happened in the first place. I only clic...

• Roadie
  • I came back to premium after a week or so of not having it. I have been billed twice and my sibscription has been billed from 20th March until 20th of May. This is not a problem but I wanted to let y...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Unlimited get rid of ads on the iPhone?

Self-explanatory question. If I get unlimited, will I get the radio on my iPhone with no ads?

• Casual Listener
  • Self-explanatory question. If I get unlimited, will I get the radio on my iPhone with no ads?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Out of date gift card, can anything be done?

I was given a gift card last year the previous Christmas, but have just found it an have not used it.When I received it Instead of using it I (stupidly) signed up to a paid subscription as I was going travelling for a couple months and didn't want th...

• Casual Listener
  • I was given a gift card last year the previous Christmas, but have just found it an have not used it. When I received it Instead of using it I (stupidly) signed up to a paid subscription as I was go...
  • Keviniho
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

lost premium

3 days ago suddenly whas my premium account goneonly free account whas therei need login for premium account i have it ffor about 2 years now and never problemswhat happens and how i fix iti dont now my my premium account logginsarie

• Casual Listener
  • 3 days ago suddenly whas my premium account gone only free account whas there i need login for premium account i have it ffor about 2 years now and never problems what happens and how i fix it i ...
  • ariejansen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

charged?!

I signed up for the 30 day free trial and was planning to cancel before I was charged. I have now been charged 9.99 yet my account says I dont have a payment method registered. so I do not have a cancel button on the subscription page. I have a Samsu...

• I signed up for the 30 day free trial and was planning to cancel before I was charged. I have now been charged 9.99 yet my account says I dont have a payment method registered. so I do not have a can...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Muziek downloaden premium abonnement

Ik heb een premium abonnement maar zodra ik op dowloaden klik moet ik per download betalen

• Ik heb een premium abonnement maar zodra ik op dowloaden klik moet ik per download betalen
  • ideevanons
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unavailable songs

How can I find out that a particular song or album is not available on Spotify? Frequently I'll be searching and searching for a song. I'll try searching by artist, then by song, then by album, then repeat. Sometime I'll find the track I'm looking fo...

• How can I find out that a particular song or album is not available on Spotify?   Frequently I'll be searching and searching for a song. I'll try searching by artist, then by song, then by a...
  • tbp
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My premium card didn't even work

I had bought a $10 premium gift card yesterday and redeemed it last night. After I had purchased a month of Spotify premium, it told me the exact date and that my purchase was sucessful. However, I tried to pull it up on my iphone and computer but no...

• Casual Listener
  • I had bought a $10 premium gift card yesterday and redeemed it last night. After I had purchased a month of Spotify premium, it told me the exact date and that my purchase was sucessful. However, I t...
  • syddviciouss
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! recover deleted playlist

Hi! I accidentally deleted a playlist that I've been managing for over a year. Is there any way to recover it? Many thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I accidentally deleted a playlist that I've been managing for over a year. Is there any way to recover it?    Many thanks! 
  • Joseph_Cox
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

I created my spotify account using facebook, but I changed my facebook email, then deafctivated my facebook, and I accidently signed out of spotify and I have to way to get back in. It was a fake facebook me and my friend made to mess with our friend...

• Casual Listener
  • I created my spotify account using facebook, but I changed my facebook email, then deafctivated my facebook, and I accidently signed out of spotify and I have to way to get back in. It was a fake fac...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pin cod

Köpte precis spotify premium 1 månad från i göteborg och har testat att skriva in säkerhetskod, serienummer, sekvensnummer och enummer men ingen utav dessa koder funkar och det står att dem är ogiltiga. Hur gör jag? Vilket nu,mmer är det jag ska skri...

• Köpte precis spotify premium 1 månad från  i göteborg och har testat att skriva in säkerhetskod, serienummer, sekvensnummer och enummer men ingen utav dessa koder funkar och det står att dem är ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes