Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Need Help- "Account Temporarily Unavailable"

Hi - When I open up Spotify on my laptop it says at the top "Your account is temporarily unavailable. Regain access by logging into your account from your computer's web browser: www.facebook.com." It says I'm in offline mode and I don't know how to ...

• Hi - When I open up Spotify on my laptop it says at the top "Your account is temporarily unavailable. Regain access by logging into your account from your computer's web browser: www.facebook.com."&n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My E-Mail adress is supposedly already registered?

So I wanted to change my password just real quick. Didn't touch the email address. When I pressed SAVE, my new password wasn't saved because Spotify says that a profile is already registered with the email adress in my profile?! When I tried to login...

• Casual Listener
  • So I wanted to change my password just real quick. Didn't touch the email address. When I pressed SAVE, my new password wasn't saved because Spotify says that a profile is already registered with the...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AGV

http://gyazo.com/90af3661c66129ed3adf458702cb9441 AGV detects as virus I trust spotify but would like it fixed.

• http://gyazo.com/90af3661c66129ed3adf458702cb9441   AGV detects as virus   I trust spotify but would like it fixed.
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

activation spotify prepaid card.

On monday i activated a prepaid spotify card for spotify premuim for 30 days. The activation was completed and on my account appeard a message that the spotify premuim account was activated.I turned on my phone to look if it worked again,. now after ...

• On monday i activated a prepaid spotify card for spotify premuim for 30 days.   The activation was completed and on my account appeard a message that the spotify premuim account was activated....
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What exactly does Spotify share?

Does Spotfiy share EVERY song you listen to, or do you have to listen to the entire song before it shares it? How come I don't see my own songs I listen to on the right social thing but I see everyone elsees? Does it only share songs that I click lik...

• Regular
  • Does Spotfiy share EVERY song you listen to, or do you have to listen to the entire song before it shares it? How come I don't see my own songs I listen to on the right social thing but I see everyon...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

error

Getting error when logging in with Facebook and keeps saying no internet connection available when trying to search for music. Just started and having many problems

• Getting error when logging in with Facebook and keeps saying no internet connection available when trying to search for music. Just started and having many problems 😞
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing email addresses

How can I change my email address from my facebook email address (as I am about to deactivate my facebook) to a different email address that isn't linked to facebook? I don't want to have to cancel a subscription and then take-out another one because...

• Casual Listener
  • How can I change my email address from my facebook email address (as I am about to deactivate my facebook) to a different email address that isn't linked to facebook?   I don't want to have ...
  • smilingbrwnlegs
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to get a trial

Hiya, I have Paypal, and want to have the Premium trial. I have money on the PP account, but I get: Link a new debit or credit card to make an instant payment I'm from the Netherlands if you need this information. Thanks in advance!

• Hiya,   I have Paypal, and want to have the Premium trial. I have money on the PP account, but I get:  Link a new debit or credit card to make an instant payment     I'm f...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change Country Settings

Hey everybody,some time back I registered a spotify account with my facebook account in Sweden. But when I went back to Germany I couldn't use it anymore after 2 weeks. Now, finally, spotify launched in Germany but I still can't use the service. I le...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everybody, some time back I registered a spotify account with my facebook account in Sweden. But when I went back to Germany I couldn't use it anymore after 2 weeks. Now, finally, spotify launch...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 139 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 139 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! illegal use of my email address

Dear Spotify - I'm extremely unhappy that someone illegally signed up for spotify using my email address. There seemed to be no clear way to notify Spotify of this issue. The only advice Spotify offered on the faq: an admonishment that if an email is...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify - I'm extremely unhappy that someone illegally signed up for spotify using my email address.  There seemed to be no clear way to notify Spotify of this issue.  The only advice ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts now?

I have a premium account which I use everyday. I updated the desktop app the other day, which in turn made it super slow on my laptop. I was trying to see if I could speed it up, and disconnected from Facebook, which logged me out of my premium accou...

• Regular
  •   I have a premium account which I use everyday. I updated the desktop app the other day, which in turn made it super slow on my laptop. I was trying to see if I could speed it up, and disconnec...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink Facebook but keep the same email

I have Spotify premium. The email I used for Facebook (I deactivated my account) is my main email address. How do I create a new Spotify account if my email is already in use? Do I have to delete my Spotify account firsty? Is so, I would lose all of ...

• I have Spotify premium. The email I used for Facebook (I deactivated my account) is my main email address. How do I create a new Spotify account if my email is already in use? Do I have to delete my ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

My premium account was hacked yesterday. I can still log in with my Facebook credentials, but I cannot reset my password because the hacker changed my contact password on my account. I already submitted an issue via the website, but it has been 5 hou...

• Casual Listener
  • My premium account was hacked yesterday.  I can still log in with my Facebook credentials, but I cannot reset my password because the hacker changed my contact password on my account.  I al...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: l have a problem

How can l delete some songs l have more then one songs some one help me thank you

• How can l delete some songs l have more then one songs some one help me thank you
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium expired after 48h? wth?

I downloaded the Spotify app on my iPad, run it and suddenly "Spotify Premium Trial will expire in 48 hours", and now it expired. Isn't that supposed to be 30 days?

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded the Spotify app on my iPad, run it and suddenly "Spotify Premium Trial will expire in 48 hours", and now it expired. Isn't that supposed to be 30 days?
  • LordPum
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I just upgraded and now I don't see my favorites

Hello, I just did the upgrade as prompted, but now my right sidebar does not have my favorite friends nor does it show me a running list of what everyone is listening to. I liked having my favorite people at the top right, so I could see what they ar...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I just did the upgrade as prompted, but now my right sidebar does not have my favorite friends nor does it show me a running list of what everyone is listening to. I liked havin...
  • Sablars
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

People list gone!

Hi, I used to click on 'people' on the right hand side and be able to see all of my facebook friends that are on spotify and click to see their profile, but now when i click it says 'share your music and see what your friends are listening to' with a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I used to click on 'people' on the right hand side and be able to see all of my facebook friends that are on spotify and click to see their profile, but now when i click it says 'share your music...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Not getting premium

On 12/27/12 I renewed My wife's premium subscription. She is no longer receiving the premium. My bank account was charged by spotify On 12/27/12

• Regular
  • On 12/27/12 I renewed My wife's premium subscription. She is no longer receiving the premium. My bank account was charged by spotify On 12/27/12
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Stopped Spotify Premium account twice and still being billed

I've unsubscribed spotify twice and it's still taking money from Paypal. can't find a contact at Spotify to send this to. Infuriating.

• Visitor
  • I've unsubscribed spotify twice and it's still taking money from Paypal. can't find a contact at Spotify to send this to. Infuriating.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost features on new Spotify Premium update

Before the current update, I used to be able to search for my friends and see what they've been listening too. Now there is a "follow" feature, in which I cannot search for a specific person in a practical way (just have to hit the refresh button and...

• Before the current update, I used to be able to search for my friends and see what they've been listening too. Now there is a "follow" feature, in which I cannot search for a specific person in a pra...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes