Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

PLEASE HELP!!! Spotify Blocked my Account!!

I tryed multiple times unsuccessfully on March 7th to get Spotfy Premium thru BOKO And they couldn't go thru because a problem with SPRINT. Now i have fixed the Problem and come to find out Spotify has BLOCKED My Account... How do I fix this??? Pleas...

• Casual Listener
  • I tryed multiple times unsuccessfully on March 7th to get Spotfy Premium thru BOKO And they couldn't go thru because a problem with SPRINT. Now i have fixed the Problem and come to find out Spotify h...
  • datryl67
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Account

Why did my Premium Account got disabled???  My payment was done. 

• Regular
  • Why did my Premium Account got disabled???  My payment was done. 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify free - limits

I created my Spotify account about month ago. As far i know for first 6 months only restricition of free account are commercials and after this time you are limited to 10 hours of playback / month. My question is why am i limited to 10 hours/month if...

• Regular
  • I created my Spotify account about month ago. As far i know for first 6 months only restricition of free account are commercials and after this time you are limited to 10 hours of playback / month. ...
  • Divh
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription works on computer but not on iphone

I have a Premium Subsription and I still can't get it to show up or sync into the Iphone. Using the Ipone was the reason I got this app. I've tried what you and everyone has suggested: loggin with my facebook account and I still have no success. Any ...

• I have a Premium Subsription and I still can't get it to show up or sync into the Iphone. Using the Ipone was the reason I got this app. I've tried what you and everyone has suggested: loggin with my...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment help

So I sent a request to the "ContactSpotifySupport" But I though I should post here as well and see if I could get some faster feed-back. My story is last night I upgraded my account to Premium again, but when I signed up it had charged to a card I no...

• Casual Listener
  • So I sent a request to the "ContactSpotifySupport" But I though I should post here as well and see if I could get some faste...
  • SolusBlade
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with payments in Italy

I recently moved to Italy and will be living here until the end of the year. When i first moved Spotify wasn't available here, now it is, and now it seems like my Spotify isn't working because I've gone over some listening limit because I am not a pa...

• I recently moved to Italy and will be living here until the end of the year. When i first moved Spotify wasn't available here, now it is, and now it seems like my Spotify isn't working because I've g...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancellation

I have been round and round in circles on your website. I just want to cancel - I appear to have been charged £9.99 for my 'free' trial. Why is it so difficult just to choose a cancel option.

• Casual Listener
  • I have been round and round in circles on your website.  I just want to cancel - I appear to have been charged £9.99 for my 'free' trial.  Why is it so difficult just to choose a cancel opt...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

new premium account menber

Hi There, I just purchased the 30 days free trial period (which turns into a premium membership automatically after these 30 days). I filled in all my creditcard credentials and recieved a confirmation from Spotify (a receipt for my purchase)... alth...

• Visitor
  • Hi There,   I just purchased the 30 days free trial period (which turns into a premium membership automatically after these 30 days). I filled in all my creditcard credentials and recieved a c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappointing and confusing Spotify gift subscription

I thought I bought my sister in Darwin, Australia a six month gift subscription to be 'delivered' on her birthday only to find that she didn't get anything. Looking at my receipt it looks like the redemption code has been sent to me at my email addre...

• I thought I bought my sister in Darwin, Australia a six month gift subscription to be 'delivered' on her birthday only to find that she didn't get anything. Looking at my receipt it looks like the re...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting my Account. Moderator needed

Hi, after much diffculty figuring out how to even go about deleting my account, I learned that I must e-mail you guys and wait for a response. This is dumb. I need this taken care of now and do not have time to wait around for a response. If a modera...

• Visitor
  • Hi, after much diffculty figuring out how to even go about deleting my account, I learned that I must e-mail you guys and wait for a response. This is dumb. I need this taken care of now and do not h...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

14 Days abroad period is total??

Hello all, Im new with Spotify and I have 1 question. I know now I have 14 days for using Spotify abroad, but I want to know is that period every time I leave USA and then come back or this is total 14 days all time?? Thanks in advance!

• Hello all,   Im new with Spotify and I have 1 question.   I know now I have 14 days for using Spotify abroad, but I want to know is that period every time I leave USA and then come back...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My subscribers dissapearing...and cant add songs to playlists.

So I was getting emails that friends were subscribed to my playlists... but from the view on my side, there are 0 followers. Still having the issue. also, cant add tracks to playlists via drag and drop...just can do it via right click and "add to" di...

• So I was getting emails that friends were subscribed to my playlists... but from the view on my side, there are 0 followers.    Still having the issue. also, cant add tracks to playlists ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from Facebook Login to Spotify Account Login

Dear Spotify, I originally created my Spotify account by logging in with Facebook, and I would like to change this. I no longer wish to use Facebook, and I am not keeping it just so that I can log into Spotify. I am aware that I can sign up for a new...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify,   I originally created my Spotify account by logging in with Facebook, and I would like to change this. I no longer wish to use Facebook, and I am not keeping it just so that I c...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! Playlists and starred songs are gone. Premium member

I have no idea what I clicked or what is going on but all of a sudden all my stuff is gone. I have logged back in and out and no luck:(.Jessica

• Visitor
  • I have no idea what I clicked or what is going on but all of a sudden all my stuff is gone. I have logged back in and out and no luck:(. Jessica
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong country in my account.

Hi, Im living in Poland and I got USA as my country in my account and would like to change it to Poland without giving you my card number. Its automaticly set USA as my country. Now i CANT listen any music becasue im getting error about changing my l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    Im living in Poland and I got USA as my country in my account and would like to change it to Poland without giving you my card number. Its automaticly set USA as my country. Now i ...
  • isaac20
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my Premium

Hey guys, I've seem to have lost my premium subscription.I've tried the steps on this forum, with removing facebook, trying to log in with my account etc.All no help. Now all my playlists are gone on my mobile devices and desktop. On my mobile device...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys,   I've seem to have lost my premium subscription. I've tried the steps on this forum, with removing facebook, trying to log in with my account etc. All no help. Now all my playlist...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment faillure

Why doesn´t my payment work? There is money in my account, and the payment have been working fine for several months! What do I need to do for this automatic payment to work again???

• Why doesn´t my payment work? There is money in my account, and the payment have been working fine for several months! What do I need to do for this automatic payment to work again???
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought premium but didn't get it

Hey! I bought Premium 12/3 and it worked fine until yesterday 16/3 when suddenly i was using Spotify free. I have the receipt from 13/3 confirming my buy. /Marcus

• Hey!   I bought Premium 12/3 and it worked fine until yesterday 16/3 when suddenly i was using Spotify free. I have the receipt from 13/3 confirming my buy.   /Marcus
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free first month in Poland?

First month should be free in Poland but my Debitcard has been charged! Why?

• First month should be free in Poland but my Debitcard has been charged! Why?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes