Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • saarth
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Changing Login Details from FB to a new Spotify Acct

I have recently purchased a monthly subscription to Spotify, but now I don't want to login with my FB details. I would rather have a Spotify account to login with. How can I switch my acct from a FB login to a Spotify login?

• Regular
  • I have recently purchased a monthly subscription to Spotify, but now I don't want to login with my FB details. I would rather have a Spotify account to login with. How can I switch my acct from a FB ...
  • JoshuaCook
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertising fail?

Google play music is advertising on your service? Seems odd seeing as they are a rival and free company LOL - classic!

• Roadie
  • Google play music is advertising on your service? Seems odd seeing as they are a rival and free company   LOL - classic!
  • pcoventry76
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account gone free!

Hello,I've been using Spotify as a premium for about 2 months already, everything was going well. Yesterday i noticed that all the premium features gone away, as if my account is no longer a premium one.Should I retry to switch to premium mode or wha...

• Regular
  • Hello, I've been using Spotify as a premium for about 2 months already, everything was going well.  Yesterday i noticed that all the premium features gone away, as if my account is no longe...
  • Souda
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spam from facebook

I have recently registered with Spotify without using a facebook account. The email address I use for registering is unique to Spotify. Now I get spam from facebook sent to this unique e-mail address. Does Spotify give my email address to facebook?

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently registered with Spotify without using a facebook account. The email address I use for registering is unique to Spotify. Now I get spam from facebook sent to this unique e-mail address...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My debit card info changed.

So I entered the new card info. How long does it take to get spotify back again? I go to play songs and it says I'm not premium. When in fact I am. I got billed today.

• So I entered the new card info. How long does it take to get spotify back again? I go to play songs and it says I'm not premium. When in fact I am. I got billed today.
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline access withdrawn

My offline access has been withdrawn even though I only have Spotify installed on 3 devices!!... I've had a lot of trouble with offline access and playlists gone missing and having to sync them again... Spotify, what is happening?? I know that this s...

• Regular
  • My offline access has been withdrawn even though I only have Spotify installed on 3 devices!!... I've had a lot of trouble with offline access and playlists gone missing and having to sync them again...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 154 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 154 replies
  • 1 likes

Lächerliche Umstellung

Mit der begrenzten Stundenanzahl. Waren wohl doch zu viele die Spotify benutzt haben ohne zu zahlen. Danke und Account gelöscht.

• Mit der begrenzten Stundenanzahl.   Waren wohl doch zu viele die Spotify benutzt haben ohne zu zahlen.   Danke und Account gelöscht.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook Account Switch - Austria

Hello, I have opened a Spotify Account in Austria through a Facebook account because it is compulsory in this country. As I didnt want to connect it directly to my real Facebook account i used another fake facebook account. Now I know how great spoti...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I have opened a Spotify Account in Austria through a Facebook account because it is compulsory in this country.   As I didnt want to connect it directly to my real Facebook...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium says I'm a free user now

I logged out of my phone and into my wife's phone now my account say that I am a free user. I'm on a 30 day free trial but i have my card on file to be charged on the 13th of December .

• I logged out of my phone and into my wife's phone now my account say that I am a free user. I'm on a 30 day free trial but i have my card on file to be charged on the 13th of December .
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

It looks like Spotify merged my accounts & removed my playlists in the process

I was logged in with a Spotify username, and tried to switch to my Facebook-integrated account. I think instead of switching over, Spotify merged the two accounts into one? Which would be alright really, except that now all of the playlists from my F...

• Casual Listener
  • I was logged in with a Spotify username, and tried to switch to my Facebook-integrated account. I think instead of switching over, Spotify merged the two accounts into one? Which would be alright rea...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unimited to premium

Can you switch your current Unlimited account to premium withouth having to pay? I have 44 Days remaining on my unlimited card.

• Can you switch your current Unlimited account to premium withouth having to pay?   I have 44 Days remaining on my unlimited card.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Time limit won't start over

Hi. I have an account via my Facebook, and up to now it's been working great, but now my time limit won't start over. The last two week i've been litning to 1 or two hours of music all together, and it keeps saying that I have 12 minutes left, or 0 m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.  I have an account via my Facebook, and up to now it's been working great, but now my time limit won't start over. The last two week i've been litning to 1 or two hours of music all togeth...
  • sarafmoos
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Hissing in Susie Arioli playlist

Hi, Many tracks in my Susie Arioli playlist get interrupted by a weird hissing. I think it is mainly on Pennies from Heaven, but I know it occurs while I am playing other of her albums as well. Can this problem be fixed? I saw a post about a differen...

• Hi,   Many tracks in my Susie Arioli playlist get interrupted by a weird hissing. I think it is mainly on Pennies from Heaven, but I know it occurs while I am playing other of her albums as ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

como recuperar mis listas

Hola, he perdido mis listas al conectarlo sin querer a facebook y quería saber si se pueden recuperar de alguna forma. Mi usuario es isabel_sruiz Gracias

• Hola,    he perdido mis listas al conectarlo sin querer a facebook y quería saber si se pueden recuperar de alguna forma.   Mi usuario es isabel_sruiz   Gracias
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Christmas Gift

How do I give Spotify as a Christmas gift?

• Casual Listener
  • How do I give Spotify as a Christmas gift?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Email Account

Hi Guys I recently deleted the email account associated with my account, i've been logging in with Facebook for ages and hadn't realised Spotify still had this old email associated. when I try and change it I hit two stumbling blocks. 1. I've forgott...

• Visitor
  • Hi Guys   I recently deleted the email account associated with my account, i've been logging in with Facebook for ages and hadn't realised Spotify still had this old email associated. when I...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged TWICE for Premium, and it's not working on my phone!

I cancelled Premium yesterday because I wasn't sure if I had money coming in. Money came in, so I upgraded from Free to Premium this morning. I was charged TWICE. But the whole reason I spent money on Premium was for the mobile features, and the mobi...

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled Premium yesterday because I wasn't sure if I had money coming in. Money came in, so I upgraded from Free to Premium this morning. I was charged TWICE.   But the whole reason I sp...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify unlimited in Hungary

Hello! I had my spotify account created when I was living in Finland. Now I have moved to Hungary for 6 months and my account isn't working. If I would buy spotify unlimited, would it work then?

• Hello!   I had my spotify account created when I was living in Finland. Now I have moved to Hungary for 6 months and my account isn't working. If I would buy spotify unlimited, wou...
  • megahusi
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Me han cobrado prueba spotify

Acabo de hacer suscripción de spotify premium donde se supone que el primer mes es gratuito, pues me lo han cobrado, alguien más le ha pasado?

• Acabo de hacer suscripción de spotify premium donde se supone que el primer mes es gratuito, pues me lo han cobrado, alguien más le ha pasado?
  • Patricia
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes