Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Think I was hacked

Today I opened up Spotify and noticed my 8 playlists were gone and had been replaced with a single playlist that I never created. It appears it was somebody else's playlist that "I" subscribed too. I logged into Spotify.com with my normal user creden...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I opened up Spotify and noticed my 8 playlists were gone and had been replaced with a single playlist that I never created.  It appears it was somebody else's playlist that "I" subscribed ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged for 30 day free trial

Hi there, I have been charged £9.99 from day one of my 30 day free trial and when I try to fill out an online contact form it lets me fill in the first question on the form and that's it, I can't fill in anymore boxes!!! Anyone else having/had the sa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I have been charged £9.99 from day one of my 30 day free trial and when I try to fill out an online contact form it lets me fill in the first question on the form and that's it, I can't f...
  • johnb69
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about the unlimited plan.

I'm currently using the premium subscription; however, I may get rid of my cell phone. Be able to listen to it on my cell phone wasn't the reason I bought it, being able to listen to it on my iPad was being able to listen to it on my cellphone was ju...

• Casual Listener
  •   I'm currently using the premium subscription; however, I may get rid of my cell phone. Be able to listen to it on my cell phone wasn't the reason I bought it, being able to listen to it on m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought Premium but i want it back to normal account...how...

I thought that all other devices than IPOD would work as well......but no. So i dont need premium....maybe in future it works in ipod nano and all others like sonys...etc.... HOW I CHANGE ACCOUNT TO NORMAL 5 euros month.....?

• I thought that all other devices than IPOD would work as well......but no. So i dont need premium....maybe in future it works in ipod nano and all others like sonys...etc.... HOW I CHANGE ACCOUNT...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

paid for a premium account, but it didn't activate

Hello, I upgraded to a Premium account today, but I still can't access all the songs on my phone and I'm still hearing commercials when I'm on the computer. Can you help? Thanks, Gini

• Hello,   I upgraded to a Premium account today, but I still can't access all the songs on my phone and I'm still hearing commercials when I'm on the computer.   Can you help? &nb...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription not working - Mobile Company agreement YOIGO Spain

Hello, I have a free spotify user (esther.fortes) and I recently (half of july) made and agreement with Yoigo (mobile company in Spain) which included 3 months of spotify premium subscription. I activated the subscription in the Yoigo web page, linki...

• Visitor
  •    Hello, I have a free spotify user (esther.fortes) and I recently (half of july) made and agreement with Yoigo (mobile company in Spain) which included 3 months of spotify premium subsc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Tunewiki editing

When ever I try and edit lyrics for tunewiki i Spotify, it says: Spotify user is not an editor. My Facebook account works for logginf in to spotify.com and tunewiki.com, so I should be able to edit lyrics freely. Why is this happening?

• When ever I try and edit lyrics for tunewiki i Spotify, it says: Spotify user is not an editor. My Facebook account works for logginf in to spotify.com and tunewiki.com, so I should be able to&n...
  • SirLouie
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Cannot log in with facebook account

Hello! Today I changed my password on Facebook, and now I can't log in on Spotify app on my laptop (Windows 7 - 64bit). It says that the e-mail or password are wrong. But I am able to connect to the Spotify website, and to Facebook. I already tried r...

• Visitor
  • Hello!   Today I changed my password on Facebook, and now I can't log in on Spotify app on my laptop (Windows 7 - 64bit). It says that the e-mail or password are wrong.    But ...
  • marathoner09
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account can't go online and keeps logging out

Hi, I've got a problem using Spotify on my windows phone (Lumia 800). It seems I've got two separate accounts, one with my old spotify login information and one with FB username and password. The latter one doesn't recognize my playlists. The old one...

• Regular
  • Hi, I've got a problem using Spotify on my windows phone (Lumia 800). It seems I've got two separate accounts, one with my old spotify login information and one with FB username and password. The l...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

cannot connect to spotify on my ipad

Every time i try to log in to spotify on my new ipad i click on connect via facebook and it asks me to enter my password and email and when i do it tells me it cannot merge with my spotify account. I dont have this problem when on my laptop or on my ...

• Every time i try to log in to spotify on my new ipad i click on connect via facebook and it asks me to enter my password and email and when i do it tells me it cannot merge with my spotify account. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Subscription

I want to cancel my subscription however when I try to fill out the contact form the dropdown menus do not appear. Please cancel my account.

• I want to cancel my subscription however when I try to fill out the contact form the dropdown menus do not appear.  Please cancel my account.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do I stop the adds?

i purchased premium why am im still getting adds??

• Casual Listener
  • i purchased premium why am im still getting adds??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need devices reset

It wouldn't let me post in the topic made for it for some reason. I hit the device limit and need a reset. Much appreciated!

• It wouldn't let me post in the topic made for it for some reason. I hit the device limit and need a reset. Much appreciated! 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My daughter has lost her account

Hi, my daughter has lost her username and her password for her premiumaccount which I am paying for. She has started a new account now and I wonder how I can help her to get back to her old account?

• Hi, my daughter has lost her username and her password for her premiumaccount which I am paying for. She has started a new account now and I wonder how I can help her to get back to her old account?
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login on samsung smart TV

Hi I've tried several times to login in to the spotify app on the samsung smart TV. I am a premium user. Each time I login (using spotify login not facebook) it says 'incorrect username or password combination'. My username is 20 characters long and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I've tried several times to login in to the spotify app on the samsung smart TV.  I am a premium user.   Each time I login (using spotify login not facebook) it says 'inco...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium status of my account has been gone after clicking the checkmark of 'Connect to facebook'.

Hi all, Last week I saw there was a possibilty to delink facebook. So I did what every person does if he sees a button, click it. Then, for some reason, my premium status just disappeared into to the nothing and didn't came back. Obviously, I want it...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Last week I saw there was a possibilty to delink facebook. So I did what every person does if he sees a button, click it. Then, for some reason, my premium status just disappeare...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium content not working

I am signed up for the Spotify premium content , I have erased Spotify put it back on my iPhone still the premium content does not work. Here's my confirmation number 163798622011, This is getting very frustrating and would appreciate any help I can ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am signed up for the Spotify premium content , I have erased Spotify put it back on my iPhone still the premium content does not work. Here's my confirmation number 163798622011, This is getting ve...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I need access to my other spotify account, i dont have access to the email account *******@ymail.com, this email is also the username for the account. If you could send the password to my email ********@ymail.com thank you for your time.

• Casual Listener
  • I need access to my other spotify account, i dont have access to the email account *******@ymail.com, this email is also the username for the account. If you could send the password to my email *****...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help

I dont have access to the email [snip! - mod] to get to my account. Please send the password to [double snip! - mod]

• Casual Listener
  • I dont have access to the email [snip! - mod] to get to my account. Please send the password to [double snip! - mod]
  • Ayoo_D
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes