Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • DRAG0N
  • Casual Listener
  • 785 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 785 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

How do I make the emails stop.

I can't delete with the emails I get from this site. I made an account to listen to ONE person's song from my school, and now I get emails whenever someone joins, whenever someone adds a track, etc. I go to edit profile settings and change all the em...

• I can't delete with the emails I get from this site.  I made an account to listen to ONE person's song from my school, and now I get emails whenever someone joins, whenever someone adds a track,...
  • spotify12345
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Contacts format

Hi, My contacts name are "11004456" and not the real name of them such as on facebook .... I would like to replace those codes by their real names... could you help ??!

• Regular
  • Hi,   My contacts name are "11004456" and not the real name of them such as on facebook ....   I would like to replace those codes by their real names... could you help ??!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from Unlimited to Premium.

Hello, I'm trying to switch my account to premium. I now have the 1 month free premium and in 3 day's it wil transfer 5,- from my bank and switch to unlimited. However, I want them to take 10,- and stay with premium, but I can't figure out how to do ...

• Hello,   I'm trying to switch my account to premium. I now have the 1 month free premium and in 3 day's it wil transfer 5,- from my bank and switch to unlimited. However, I want them to ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot access Premium account

I thought I upgraded from my current account but may in fact have created a new account which I now cannot access - any solutions? I received a confirmation email with a reference number but when I logged in it was the same free account I had before....

• Casual Listener
  •   I thought I upgraded from my current account but may in fact have created a new account which I now cannot access - any solutions? I received a confirmation email with a reference numbe...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change profile settings

I'm getting too many emails when someone updates their playlists for example. I don't want them, so I set it to "Never" when editing my profile. When I hit "Save", I get the message that my profile was updated, but it's not! It is still on "Immediate...

• I'm getting too many emails when someone updates their playlists for example. I don't want them, so I set it to "Never" when editing my profile. When I hit "Save", I get the message that my profile...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Multiple artist name issue + Facebook page music linked catalog issue

Hi!There are 2 artists named Goloka.The album linked below is the only one attached to our group.It would be very nice to get away from the link with the other group if possible.And also, to get the music into our facebook page.Could you help out ple...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! There are 2 artists named Goloka. The album linked below is the only one attached to our group. It would be very nice to get away from the link with the other group if possible. And also, to ...
  • thecastrosmusic
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unlink Facebook

I never had Spotify linked to my FB account and suddenly it is.Now, I've tried to be nice about this. But honestly, I'm posted two times besides this one about the same problem. I never got any sort of responce and this is stupidly ridiculous. I don'...

• Casual Listener
  • I never had Spotify linked to my FB account and suddenly it is. Now, I've tried to be nice about this. But honestly, I'm posted two times besides this one about the same problem. I never got any sor...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"tienes 48 horas sobrante de tu prueba" (!?) soy premium!!!

Hola a todos Soy premium, pero en el movil hoy me ha aparecido el siguiente mensaje: "tienes 48 horas sobrante de tu prueba". Hasta ahora nunca me había pasado algo parecido. Ya he probado a salir de mi cuenta y volver a entrar, pero el problema pers...

• Hola a todos   Soy premium, pero en el movil hoy me ha aparecido el siguiente mensaje: "tienes 48 horas sobrante de tu prueba". Hasta ahora nunca me había pasado algo parecido. Ya he probado...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm from Argentina but country says USA.

I'd like to change my country from USA as i got from loggin in from FB to Argentina, but cant change the option, it's locked in USA. Should i contact support or ill be able to change once the service is available in South America (which hopefully wil...

• I'd like to change my country from USA as i got from loggin in from FB to Argentina, but cant change the option, it's locked in USA. Should i contact support or ill be able to change once the service...
  • Rocio
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem logging on android

Iv'e just purchased premium to be able to play music on my mobile. set up the account and set it up with facebook but as i log in on my android phone i get the problem "cannot merge accounts" and i can't logon Anyone know a fix? Thanks

• Iv'e just purchased premium to be able to play music on my mobile. set up the account and set it up with facebook but as i log in on my android phone i get the problem "cannot merge accounts" and i c...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help! CAN'T UPGRADE

hello. I can not upgrade my account to premium and I know why. Have an old e-mail registered, which is removed. Use to login with Facebook username and password. My "Facebook Password" does not work when I want to upgrade. And I can not change the pa...

• hello.   I can not upgrade my account to premium and I know why. Have an old e-mail registered , which is removed. Use to login with Facebook username and...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Password reset email not arriving?...

Hello everyone - I need your help because I have just got myself a lovely set of Sonos kit and I cannot link my Spotify account to it??!! It seems from reading other posts, that there maybe a related issue due to my Spotify account being linked to my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone - I need your help because I have just got myself a lovely set of Sonos kit and I cannot link my Spotify account to it??!!   It seems from reading other posts, that there mayb...
  • chris86
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Just downloaded a track from Spitify and it doesn't work

Hi all, I downloaded a track yesterday and it doesn't play at all. No use copying it to any other music folder, it simply is not working (in Spotify, nor Itunes or whatever program). So it seems the download is crippled. How do i restore it? It also ...

• Hi all,   I downloaded a track yesterday and it doesn't play at all. No use copying it to any other music folder, it simply is not working (in Spotify, nor Itunes or whatever program). So it...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Way to End no longer on Spotify?

Why is Way to End's album Desecrated Internal Journey unavailable?

• Casual Listener
  • Why is Way to End's album Desecrated Internal Journey unavailable?
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Format M4a

Bonjour, J'écoute toute ma musique personnelle sur Spotify. Depuis que j'ai formaté mon pc (je ne sais pas s'il y a un lien), presque tous mes morceaux sont au format M4A, et je n'arrive plus à les lire avec Spotify. J'ai téléchargé un convertisseur ...

• Bonjour, J'écoute toute ma musique personnelle sur Spotify. Depuis que j'ai formaté mon pc (je ne sais pas s'il y a un lien), presque tous mes morceaux sont au format M4A, et je n'arrive plus à les...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I disconnect my Spotify account from my Facebook account?

I don't want the two together, I'm a private person and I don't want the two connected anymore but can't figure out how. Spotify seems to only want these two connected and I can't find the answer anywhere. If I can't figure out how, I'm just going to...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't want the two together, I'm a private person and I don't want the two connected anymore but can't figure out how. Spotify seems to only want these two connected and I can't find the answer any...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

please delete my account

i would like to delete my account and be totally unaffiliated with spotify but nothing works. i have tried and tried again but nothing i can do will remove my account, any help would be welcome

• i would like to delete my account and be totally unaffiliated with spotify but nothing works. i have tried and tried again but nothing i can do will remove my account, any help would be welcome
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged twice

Hi When i re opened my premium account i was charged twice. I received two emails from spotify and pay pal of my order confirmation. How.do i muchsort this out as i don't want to be charged twice each month i only have one account. Thank you.

• Hi When i re opened my premium account i was charged twice. I received two emails from spotify and pay pal of my order confirmation. How.do i muchsort this out as i don't want to be charged twice...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Will Not Let Me Cancel

I am attempting to cancel spotify as I had a free trial and don't really use it at all. However the website will not let me cancel, which is pretty infuriating. When I get to the confirm password page it shows the error message: "Oops! Something went...

• I am attempting to cancel spotify as I had a free trial and don't really use it at all.  However the website will not let me cancel, which is pretty infuriating.   When I get to the con...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Should I be getting ads?

I've just joined spotify today and was told by a friend that when you join, it's ads free for the first 6 months but I've just has two ads appear.

• Casual Listener
  • I've just joined spotify today and was told by a friend that when you join, it's ads free for the first 6 months but I've just has two ads appear.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes