Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Error 408

Hi! I have problems loging into spotify from my iPad. I am now in Thailand, I read it's probably because Im abroad. Anything you can do? elisabeth.onarheim@gmail.com

• Hi! I have problems loging into spotify from my iPad. I am now in Thailand, I read it's probably because Im abroad. Anything you can do? elisabeth.onarheim@gmail.com
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not delete paypal payment method

Hello! i want to update my paypal payment method, so i want to remove the actual one. In this page https://www.spotify.com/es/account/subscription/ I choose to delete payment method, but in the mext page it says that my payment method is paypal what ...

• Hello!   i want to update my paypal payment method, so i want to remove the actual one.   In this page https://www.spotify.com/es/account/subscription/   I choose to dele...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Loggin on to account using mobile phone

Hi, I just set up an account and I am attempting to play songs on my phone and it is telling me that I need to upgrade to a premium account even though I just set one up. How can I fix this?

• Visitor
  • Hi, I just set up an account and I am attempting to play songs on my phone and it is telling me that I need to upgrade to a premium account even though I just set one up. How can I fix this?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30day free trial??hihi

Hi i signed up for a 30day free trial and it has charged me on the first day for premium? so why no trial?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i signed up for a 30day free trial and it has charged me on the first day for premium? so why no trial?
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change email~

Hi I tried making a Spotify about a few months ago with an email and it said there was already an account associated with it. So I used the one I currently have on my Spotify account--but I want my main email on my spotify: [snip - mod edit - email] ...

• Hi I tried making a Spotify about a few months ago with an email and it said there was already an account associated with it. So I used the one I currently have on my Spotify account--but I want my...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlinked facebook on Mac

I unlinked my facbook on my Mac spotify and I lost all of my playlists. I no longer have the option to re-link to facebook. It recognises me as it says my name in the top right when I log on with facebook credentials but I dont see favourites and pla...

• I unlinked my facbook on my Mac spotify and I lost all of my playlists. I no longer have the option to re-link to facebook. It recognises me as it says my name in the top right when I log on with fac...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! offline tracks bitrate on desktop

Hi, I've been looking for this information on the Spotify website and in the Help section but I can't find it so I'd rather eventually ask it directly here. I own a Premium account which enables me to stream in high-bitrate quality (320kbps) songs fr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've been looking for this information on the Spotify website and in the Help section but I can't find it so I'd rather eventually ask it directly here. I own a Premium account whi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't mean to get premium

I didn't mean to pay for a premium account but thought I was signing up for a trial. It said I would receive a receipt and I have not and have no way to cancel. I cannot afford to pay for even one month of premium as I am a poor college student. PLEA...

• I didn't mean to pay for a premium account but thought I was signing up for a trial. It said I would receive a receipt and I have not and have no way to cancel. I cannot afford to pay for even one mo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

miris

pago spotify hace tiempo como unlimited y ahora despues de una actualizacion a vuelto a ser spotify free y acabo de pagar y sigue igual...que ha pasado?

• Visitor
  • pago spotify hace tiempo como unlimited y ahora despues de una actualizacion a vuelto  a ser spotify free y acabo de pagar y sigue igual...que ha pasado?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 48 hour free trial

I got the 48 hour free trial about a week ago, and of course this finished in the stated time. However I did not delete the app, and did sign up for the 30 day free trial. The 30 day trial never came into use as I worried it and cancelled it, however...

• I got the 48 hour free trial about a week ago, and of course this finished in the stated time. However I did not delete the app, and did sign up for the 30 day free trial. The 30 day trial never came...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

miryam

estoy pagando spotyfy unlimited y no funciona como tal ha vuelto a ser spotify free y he perdido mis lists de reproduccion y me habeis vuelto a cobrar y sigo igual..que pasa? gracias

• Visitor
  • estoy pagando spotyfy unlimited y no funciona como tal ha vuelto a ser spotify free y he perdido  mis lists de reproduccion y me habeis vuelto a cobrar y sigo igual..que pasa? gracias
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Friends in another country

Hey does anyone know how to add friends from from other countries? Is that even possible?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey does anyone know how to add friends from from other countries? Is that even possible?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

profile information is wrong

I've had spotify a long time, but I only recently set up a public profile and connected to Facebook. I just noticed that almost all of my profile information is wrong. My "Top Artists" have "Top Tracks" lists have artists on songs that I've listened ...

• I've had spotify a long time, but I only recently set up a public profile and connected to Facebook. I just noticed that almost all of my profile information is wrong. My "Top Artists" have "Top T...
  • olivierkoster
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change country

Hi, I came to italy for some months, and change my country to here. But I live in the US. And now that I'm going back to the us soon, I wanted to by an unlimited account but from there (my bank account is there as well)....but I haven't been able to ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,    I came to italy for some months, and change my country to here. But I live in the US. And now that I'm going back to the us soon, I wanted to by an unlimited account but from the...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! E-card - error after purchasing - not possible to print or send by email

On Friday (February 15th) I purchased an e-card (annual premium subscription). On the final screen instead of the code there was the following error message: EcardException - No template with name eCard_default_pl.v1 found in repository. It was not p...

• Casual Listener
  • On Friday (February 15th) I purchased an e-card (annual premium subscription). On the final screen instead of the code there was the following error message: EcardException - No template with na...
  • magda
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Unlimited / Premium questions

Hi there. I have a few questions regarding spotify premium / unlimited. 1) If I sign up for the 30 day free trial and the immediately cancel, do I get the full 30 days worth of premium? 2) When my account reverts to free, do the song plays reset? For...

• Regular
  • Hi there. I have a few questions regarding spotify premium / unlimited.   1) If I sign up for the 30 day free trial and the immediately cancel, do I get the full 30 days worth of premium? ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

OverWriteing codes?

Hi. Yerstoday i bought a premium gift card and i chose to only read the comuter code but today i bought a new one and i want to have it fore the mobile to. But my question is will the new card over write the new one?

• Hi. Yerstoday i bought a premium gift card and i chose to only read the comuter code but today i bought a new one and i want to have it fore the mobile to. But my question is will the new card o...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Been Premium forever, suddenly not anymore?

Hi all! This weekend I went to play music using my Spotify iPhone app and it wasn't letting me, giving me a "Only Premium users can do this, would you like to start a radio station?" Um, no. It's been 3 days and I'm going nuts! It's still working on ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all! This weekend I went to play music using my Spotify iPhone app and it wasn't letting me, giving me a "Only Premium users can do this, would you like to start a radio station?" Um, no. It's bee...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

logged in to facebook on wrong account

Hi! I accidentally logged in to facebook with another Spotify account and can´t acces my old account. Im a subscriber with my other account so I know that the account i cant acces has the username "1115884763".

• Visitor
  • Hi! I accidentally logged in to facebook with another Spotify account and can´t acces my old account. Im a subscriber with my other account so I know that the account i cant acces has the userna...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account disappeared and error 408?

I have had a spotify premium account for years and have always been able to access my account from many countries as I travel often. I am currently in the USA and have been using my account for the last two months with no problems until last weekend....

• Casual Listener
  • I have had a spotify premium account for years and have always been able to access my account from many countries as I travel often. I am currently in the USA and have been using my account for the...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes