Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ironhoodie
  • Visitor
  • 733 replies
  • 71 likes
  • Account
  • 733 replies
  • 71 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Don't Show Facebook Name on Spotify Profile

I want to share my activity with my Facebook friends, however I don't want my Spotify profile to display my Facebook name. Is this possible? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • I want to share my activity with my Facebook friends, however I don't want my Spotify profile to display my Facebook name.  Is this possible? Thank you.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Every post on here is about Premium fail...

...including this one. WTF, Spotify? I'm about a heartbeat from seeing how hard you're going to make it to cancel my trial. Don't make me call the bank and put a stop on my card. Make it work. Your trial thus far is unimpressive.

• Music Fan
  • ...including this one.    WTF, Spotify?  I'm about a heartbeat from seeing how hard you're going to make it to cancel my trial.  Don't make me call the bank and put a stop on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My account hasn't upgraded yet?

Neither my computer nor my iphone says im a premium account. Is it supposed to take a long time? its been about an hour and no verification

• Casual Listener
  • Neither my computer nor my iphone says im a premium account. Is it supposed to take a long time? its been about an hour and no verification
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not working on my android phone.

I recently purchased premium. I log in through Facebook credentials. But Spotify app on my HTC droid phone does not show the premium account nor does it allow me to play individual tracks or playlists, only radio. I have uninstalled the app and reins...

• I recently purchased  premium. I log in through Facebook credentials. But Spotify app on my HTC droid phone does not show the premium account nor does it allow me to play individual tracks or pl...
  • KatePasa
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Not Working on iPhone

This annoying. Just signed up for premium, but still can't play tracks on iPhone.

• This annoying.  Just signed up for premium, but still can't play tracks on iPhone.
  • mandycait
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot login to desktop app or iphone app

after several password resets and uninstall/reinstalls i still cannot login to the desktop app and iphone app.

• after several password resets and uninstall/reinstalls i still cannot login to the desktop app and iphone app.
  • zsr977
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connected to facebook

I hate you spotify, I didnt want my spotify to be connected to facebook, now everyone can see what im listening to. I dont want them to see what I'm listening to.

• I hate you spotify, I didnt want my spotify to be connected to facebook, now everyone can see what im listening to. I dont want them to see what I'm listening to. 😞
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use Spotify on my phone

I recently recieved a new credit card which obviously has a new number and it replaces my old card. Since spotify has been such a huge part of my life for the past couple of months that it became second nature to use it and not to worry about it. Tod...

• I recently recieved a new credit card which obviously has a new number and it replaces my old card. Since spotify has been such a huge part of my life for the past couple of months that it became sec...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CANT CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION!!

I've tried to cancel my subscription because its too expensive for me. When I go to cancel it asks for a confirmation code. I keep on typing in the right password. I even sent it to my email to change it but it still won't work. Someone please help m...

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried to cancel my subscription because its too expensive for me. When I go to cancel it asks for a confirmation code. I keep on typing in the right password. I even sent it to my email to chang...
  • mimaof2brats1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium NOT working.

I used spotify on my phone for 48 hours for free. I waited a week or so and descided to buy the premium. Bought it, did all the updates, and premium is STILL not working. Even tried uninstalling it and reinstalling, Turned the phone off and on. Not w...

• I used spotify on my phone for 48 hours for free. I waited a week or so and descided to buy the premium. Bought it, did all the updates, and premium is STILL not working. Even tried uninstallin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to Premium, yet still showing as unlimited

Hi all, I have upgraded my account from Ulimited to Premium so I can enjoy Spotify Mobile, however, when attempting to log in on my Mobile (Nokia N8, Symbian OS) the program tells me I must have an active Premium account. I have double checked my log...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I have upgraded my account from Ulimited to Premium so I can enjoy Spotify Mobile, however, when attempting to log in on my Mobile (Nokia N8, Symbian OS) the program tells me I must ...
  • rocketshipwreck
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently bought Spotify Premium and am unable to access it on my computer.

I noticed that there were some problems recently regarding premium, but saw a post saying they were sorted out. I am, however, still having issues. I've tried all of the fixes I've found (logging off and back in, deleting my cache, etc.) but nothing ...

• I noticed that there were some problems recently regarding premium, but saw a post saying they were sorted out.  I am, however, still having issues.   I've tried all of the fixes I've f...
  • Brock106
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Facebook/Spotify problems

Hello, I´ve struggled of this for so god darn long time now... Can someone tell me what to do? I have linked my facebook to spotify, so I sign it with facebook. Now, I want to delete my facebook account, but then I close my spotify aswell, or I cant ...

• Hello, I´ve struggled of this for so god darn long time now... Can someone tell me what to do? I have linked my facebook to spotify, so I sign it with facebook. Now, I want to delete my facebook acco...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium problems

I redeemed a spotify premium code a few hours ago but I cant even listen to music, I dont know whats wrong and I have tried everything

• I  redeemed a spotify premium code a few hours ago but I cant even listen to music, I dont know whats wrong and I have tried everything  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

Hello! I just (3h ago) activated a Spotify gift card I got from a friend and I chose the Spotify Premium option. However, it keeps saying that I need a Spotify Premuim subscribtion in order to use the mobile application for the iPhone. I have tried a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I just (3h ago) activated a Spotify gift card I got from a friend and I chose the Spotify Premium option. However, it keeps saying that I need a Spotify Premuim subscribtion in order to use ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment and country settings

I am trying to suscribe to premium account but as my country and postcodes are wrong my Visadebit card doesnt go through. How can I change my country. Thanks much ofr your help. R.

• I am trying to suscribe to premium account but as my country and postcodes are wrong my Visadebit card doesnt go through. How can I change my country. Thanks much ofr your help. R.
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What are you playing at!?

2 weeks ago I signed in and cancelled my subs as I can't afford to use it on premium anymore. I logged in today (which is the end date) and there is NO sign of my request and it now says that my subs will end on the 12th of October! They bloody well ...

• Roadie
  • 2 weeks ago I signed in and cancelled my subs as I can't afford to use it on premium anymore. I logged in today (which is the end date) and there is NO sign of my request and it now says that my subs...
  • pcoventry76
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone Else Using My Spotify Account - KEEPS PAUSING MY MY MUSICCC

Could a moderator or something on here please inform me on how to get rid of this idiot at my last place of work that keeps using my account. Its really getting irritating .

• Casual Listener
  • Could a moderator or something on here please inform me on how to get rid of this idiot at my last place of work that keeps using my account.  Its really getting irritating . 
  • HarrisonKjell
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

deleted play list

Hi there,I have a small problem on my account, everything ( except my stared songs/ playlists) have been deleted. I have no idea what happened, I logged in as I do almost ever day but today there's nothing left.I am a premium user so Any ideas on wha...

• Hi there, I have a small problem on my account, everything ( except my stared songs/ playlists) have been deleted. I have no idea what happened, I logged in as I do almost ever day but today there's...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium giftcards werken niet

Hallo, Laatst heb ik twee premium codes voor 3 maanden gekocht via spotify. Ik heb er een gebruikt en nu de ander wil activeren doet hij het niet. De een was een giftcard die je voor ieder account kon gebruiken (heb ik eerst geactiveerd), en de ander...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo,    Laatst heb ik twee premium codes voor 3 maanden gekocht via spotify. Ik heb er een gebruikt en nu de ander wil activeren doet hij het niet. De een was een giftcard die je voor...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes