Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Everything lost when switched computers

Although all my playlists etc stored online when I switched computers as last one broke I have lost everything, really need my playlists back.

• Casual Listener
  • Although all my playlists etc stored online when I switched computers as last one broke I have lost everything, really need my playlists back. 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been signed up with spotify for a lot of years but with other e mail adress havent used spotify in a while but still paying the £4.99 cant remember any of my sign in details they send message to change pw but still to old addy

• I have been signed up with spotify for a lot of years but with other e mail adress havent used spotify in a while but still paying the £4.99 cant remember any of my sign in details they send message ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my email.

So, I can't change my email because it says it's already in use, but when I check it, it says there is no account for that email. So please help. Thank you.

• So, I can't change my email because it says it's already in use, but when I check it, it says there is no account for that email. So please help. Thank you.
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My credit card has been debited twice for the last 3 months

Hello, I have just been checking my credit card statement and see that I have been charged twice for 3 months running on my Premium account. Not sure what has happened here, but I'd like 3 months payments refunded and a check on my account to see why...

• Hello, I have just been checking my credit card statement and see that I have been charged twice for 3 months running on my Premium account. Not sure what has happened here, but I'd like 3 months p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I would like to get higher resolution music

Right now I get the free version if I update to the $4.99 a month unlimited is it higher resolution and can I record music onto a 16 gig flash drive and play from that on my computer. Or to get higher yet resolution do I have to pay $10 a month? I do...

• Right now I get the free version if I update to the $4.99 a month unlimited is it higher resolution and can I record music onto a 16 gig flash drive and play from that on my computer.  Or to get...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Country has changed, but it is only temporarily as I travel, Deleted lots of my music :(

Hey guys, first time poster. So basically, I am from the UK, been a premium subscriber since the word GO. I came over to Australia for a few years to travel in June 2012, and have never had a problem, until the other week spotify informed me my payme...

• Hey guys, first time poster.   So basically, I am from the UK, been a premium subscriber since the word GO. I came over to Australia for a few years to travel in June 2012, and have never ha...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Friend can't use gift

I bought a friend a one year subscription to Spotify Premium but she can't use it, weeks have passed and we cannot figure this out. She says:I have been trying to contact them since the day you bought the subscription for me. Since then my acct has n...

• Regular
  • I bought a friend a one year subscription to Spotify Premium but she can't use it, weeks have passed and we cannot figure this out.   She says: I have been trying to contact them since ...
  • JMBwithCats
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Telia acc illegal for me?

Hey, i have a few questions: In an internetforum you could win an spotify account wiht a one year premium membership. and i won this account, but when i logged in i noticed that it was not the normal spotify premium, it was "cominbed with Telia-dk" I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   i have a  few questions:   In an internetforum you could win an spotify account wiht a one year premium membership.   and i won this account, but when i logged ...
  • Simon15
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 1 year premium subscription help

I wom a 1 year premium subscription and can't figure out how to redeem it. Whwn I check in they ask for a credit card. HELP!

• I wom a 1 year premium subscription and can't figure out how to redeem it. Whwn I check in they ask for a credit card. HELP!
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium offline modus not working

I subscribed spotify premium and didnt have any problems at beginning. Now i have the problem that spotify doesnt download any songs anymore. Why cant i make all songs in the playlist available for the offline use?

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed spotify premium and didnt have any problems at beginning. Now i have the problem that spotify doesnt download any songs anymore. Why cant i make all songs in the playlist available for t...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: THanks for your quick response - much appreciated. :)

Not sure where to put this on the community forum. This morning all my playlists are empty. I have tried loggin out and back in and no luck. Are there problems with the server?? Would really hate to lose these playlists. I pay for the premium service...

• Not sure where to put this on the community forum.  This morning all my playlists are empty.  I have tried loggin out and back in and no luck.  Are there problems with the server??&nbs...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep getting "Please try again shortly. (802)"

Since I subscribed a month ago I couldn't make Spotify play any music. I keep getting "802 error" popup on desktop client and complete silence / no error message on iPhone. I'm using Spotify Pro account (located in Europe/Slovenia) and installed it o...

• Casual Listener
  • Since I subscribed a month ago I couldn't make Spotify play any music. I keep getting "802 error" popup on desktop client and complete silence / no error message on iPhone.   I'm using ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium won't re activate on my iPhone 5

I changed my credit card and missed an automatic payment so spotify downgraded me to the free version. That makes sense. But now that I've put in my new card number and started paying for premium again, I can't get premium back on my iPhone 5. Alread...

• I changed my credit card and missed an automatic payment so spotify downgraded me to the free version. That makes sense. But now that I've put in my new card number and started paying for premium aga...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do i retrieve my username and password.

I just bought an onkyo tx-nr515. It has the ability to login to spotify. But I created my spotify account using facebook credentials and you can't use those to log in. So is there anyway for me to get a username and password to login? Or am I going t...

• Regular
  • I just bought an onkyo tx-nr515. It has the ability to login to spotify. But I created my spotify account using facebook credentials and you can't use those to log in. So is there anyway for me to ge...
  • arm420
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get support? You billed me two months in a row without my permission!!

I might have kept the subscribtion but you billed me on 1-17 and 12-17 after I cancelled my free trial. How do I email support?

• Casual Listener
  • I might have kept the subscribtion but you billed me on 1-17 and 12-17 after I cancelled my free trial.  How do I email support?
  • bonothedog
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No ads?

I have purchased Unlimited. Even so I get to hear adverts......

• Casual Listener
  • I have purchased Unlimited. Even so I get to hear adverts......
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong card charged

I recently tried to change my account subscription to another card so that I could continue enjoying the spotify services. Sadly I didn't notice that I had a card saved on the account, so it charged a card that I don't have money on. I have corrected...

• I recently tried to change my account subscription to another card so that I could continue enjoying the spotify services. Sadly I didn't notice that I had a card saved on the account, so it charged ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund please?

Can I please get a refund for the month that was paid thru paypal? Today I checked my paypal and all of a sudden I see that I've paid 9.99 for a spotify premium subscription. The thing is that I don't recall activating the subscription. I haven't rea...

• Can I please get a refund for the month that was paid thru paypal? Today I checked my paypal and all of a sudden I see that I've paid 9.99 for a spotify premium subscription. The thing is that I don'...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Was unlimited, upgraded to premium now subscription gone and i'm back to free?!

Was unlimited, upgraded to premium now subscription hasgone and i'm back to free although i still have until the 8th Feb until next payment due

• Was unlimited, upgraded to premium now subscription hasgone and i'm back to free although i still have until the 8th Feb until next payment due
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do i retrieve my username and password.

I just bought an onkyo tx-nr515 and it has the ability to login to spotify. But my spotify account was created using my facebook credentials and you can't use that to login. So is there anyway for me to get a username and password for that account? O...

• Regular
  • I just bought an onkyo tx-nr515 and it has the ability to login to spotify. But my spotify account was created using my facebook credentials and you can't use that to login. So is there anyway for me...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes