Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium via Telia-DK?

Dear Spotify, My friend made a spotify account for me, we both live in the Netherlands. Although my account is now saying; "Je gebruikt nu Spotify Premium. Je account is gekoppeld aan onze partner telia-dk. Benader telia-dk voor vragen over je abonne...

• Regular
  • Dear Spotify,   My friend made a spotify account for me, we both live in the Netherlands.  Although my account is now saying;   "Je gebruikt nu Spotify Premium. Je accoun...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

My friends get emails even though I disabled the publishing

I really don't know how to really disable the playlists publications. And this is very annoying since my friends receive emails from Spotify notifiying that I updated a playlist even though they didn't subscribe to the playlist. How can I stop this ?...

Preferences
  • Casual Listener
  • I really don't know how to really disable the playlists publications. And this is very annoying since my friends receive emails from Spotify notifiying that I updated a playlist even though they d...
  • CH9
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change the language in the emails??

Hello, I live in Finland, but I'm from Sweden. So I only speak and read Swedish. Everything is fine in my spotify-player and here at the spotify-website. Although all the e-mails I get is only in finnish. Can I change these settings anywhere? I would...

• Hello, I live in Finland, but I'm from Sweden. So I only speak and read Swedish. Everything is fine in my spotify-player and here at the spotify-website. Although all the e-mails I get is only in f...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium stopped working help!

Hello! I bought Spotify Premium for a month and after three days it stopped working and it said it had expired. But at my bank and on the website it says that I have paid. So I do not know what has happened and how to solve it, so I would need some h...

• Hello! I bought Spotify Premium for a month and after three days it stopped working and it said it had expired. But at my bank and on the website it says that I have paid. So I do not know what has h...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got premium but doesn't work on Android phone

I've been paying for Premium, but I'm yet to be able to use it! I've tried reinstalling the app and still no success. I'm using an older Android Razr phone... Pleeeeaaaase help! I don't want to cancel, I just want it to work. Wish there was a custome...

• I've been paying for Premium, but I'm yet to be able to use it! I've tried reinstalling the app and still no success. I'm using an older Android Razr phone... Pleeeeaaaase help! I don't want to cance...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reinstalled, now all playlists and starred songs are gone

About an hour ago I noticed that none of my plays were being scrobbled anymore, despite not having changed any of the settings. I looked through troubleshooting tips and did the following: Removed the app on facebook, added the app back on facebook, ...

• About an hour ago I noticed that none of my plays were being scrobbled anymore, despite not having changed any of the settings. I looked through troubleshooting tips and did the following: Remove...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Listas offline me desaparacen al cabo de un rato

Buenas, Desde hace una semana estoy teniendo el mismo problema. Descargo unas cuatro listas de reproducción en mi dispositivo móvil (están disponibles en modo Offline) y al cabo de un rato desaparecen del modo Offline y me pide que las descargue de n...

• Buenas,   Desde hace una semana estoy teniendo el mismo problema. Descargo unas cuatro listas de reproducción en mi dispositivo móvil (están disponibles en modo Offline) y al cabo de un...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium iPhone Issue

I recently became a premium subscribing member yet the spotify application on my iphone states that I am not. I cannot using the application for anything other then the radio feature. Is this really the only way that I can get into contact with the s...

• Regular
  • I recently became a premium subscribing member yet the spotify application on my iphone states that I am not. I cannot using the application for anything other then the radio feature. Is this really ...
  • busilyn
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Christmas Gift Not Working

Hi, I bought a year premium subscription for someone as a gift this holiday season, and now it doesn't work for them. I paid the whole year upfront. Not sure why it is not working.

• Hi, I bought a year premium subscription for someone as a gift this holiday season, and now it doesn't work for them. I paid the whole year upfront. Not sure why it is not working.
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I pay two times for Spotify-Premium

Hey, my first spotify account was created with facebook, but this account is banned from facebook with no reason. Last month i've created a new spotify account and ordered the premium. the problem is, i've to pay two times now, cauz i was not able to...

• Regular
  • Hey,   my first spotify account was created with facebook, but this account is banned from facebook with no reason. Last month i've created a new spotify account and ordered the premium. the...
  • AnWi247
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

unauthorized payment

I signed up for the 30 day free trial but my bank statement shows £9.99 has been taken out by spotify? its been under 30 days since i signed up for the trial.

• I signed up for the 30 day free trial but my bank statement shows £9.99 has been taken out by spotify? its been under 30 days since i signed up for the trial.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help!

My account is being used by someone else... I dont think I have given out any password and I havent logged in somewhere else. plz help I would also need to know where this person is located, and if he/she has logged out i would still like to know the...

• Regular
  • My account is being used by someone else... I dont think I have given out any password and I havent logged in somewhere else. plz help I would also need to know where this person is located, and i...
  • laserforce
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I reinstalled spotify. ALL MY PLAYLISTS ARE BLANK (Vista)

I reinstalled Spotify Free. Once the installation was complete I opened Spotify and my playlists were still all there, but there are no songs in them! I'm running Windows Vista.

• Casual Listener
  • I reinstalled Spotify Free. Once the installation was complete I opened Spotify and my playlists were still all there, but there are no songs in them! I'm running Windows Vista.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Account, will playlists be lost?

I am thinking of creating new spotify account with new facebook account, but I am afraid I will loose all of my playlists, I have spent a while creating them with all of my favourite songs! I don't know if I will loose all of my playlists, will I? If...

• I am thinking of creating new spotify account with new facebook account, but I am afraid I will loose all of my playlists, I have spent a while creating them with all of my favourite songs! I don't...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All playlists and all starred songs are gone

Hi all, Today when login into spotify I saw all my favorites and playlists were gone. It looks like a account problem. Is it fixable? I spent many hours collecting the tracks, so it would be vey much appreciated if it was. Kind regards

• Visitor
  • Hi all,   Today when login into spotify I saw all my favorites and playlists were gone. It looks like a account problem. Is it fixable? I spent many hours collecting the tracks, so it would ...
  • Nephilum
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adverts on even though I have brought Spotify

Can anyone tell me why I am getting adverts when I have paid for it.

• Can anyone tell me why I am getting adverts when I have paid for it.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium account dissapeard on computer

Hi please help me get back my premium account on my computer it seems like my account dropped to free when i touched something in my preferences. the thing is i ve no acces anymore to that panel of options. thanks

• Visitor
  • Hi   please help me get back my premium account on my computer it seems like my account dropped to free when i touched something in my preferences. the thing is i ve no acces anymore to...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify downgraded to new user, still a premium user on my phone

Hi i ve read all the obove but it s not hepling I m a premium user, logged with my facebook account from the beginning. Something changed in my options and now i m a free user on my ubuntu spotify ( my phone app works fine as premium) Please tell me ...

• Visitor
  • Hi   i ve read all the obove but it s not hepling I m a premium user, logged with my facebook account from the beginning. Something changed in my options and now i m a free user on my u...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgotten my username/email and passoword

I was logged in for about 3 months and now I don't remember the email adress and it wasn't connected to my facebook. I have premium so I am now paying for the account even though I can't log in. How can I get my username back and/or cancel premium wi...

• I was logged in for about 3 months and now I don't remember the email adress and it wasn't connected to my facebook. I have premium so I am now paying for the account even though I can't log in. How ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify user is connected to an unknown user

Dear Spotify. I love you and I love my account and all my amazing playlists. Today, when I logged on spotify, none of my amazing playlists were there. My username was changed, and later I saw that my e-mail and password, music, starred songs and play...

• Dear Spotify. I love you and I love my account and all my amazing playlists. Today, when I logged on spotify, none of my amazing playlists were there. My username was changed, and later I saw that my...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes