Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Telia subscripiton

hey,I just updated my account via telia and I was wondering how much will this last for?

• hey,I just updated my account via telia and I was wondering how much will this last for?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

android app errors out even though I have cookies enabled?

I checked my browser software and cookies are enabled. I even used a cookie enabled website that I personally wrote so I know cookies are enabled. When I try to use the spotify app over 4g or wireless, I get the following error trying to login "Cooki...

• Casual Listener
  • I checked my browser software and cookies are enabled.  I even used a cookie enabled website that I personally wrote so I know cookies are enabled.  When I try to use the spotify app over 4...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I restore my top tracks playlist?

I accidentally deleted my "top tracks" playlist. I'm unsure of how to restore since I did not make it. I'd love some help! Thanks

• I accidentally deleted my "top tracks" playlist. I'm unsure of how to restore since I did not make it. I'd love some help! Thanks 🙂 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated Facebook, and now there are all sorts of issues.

So i deactivated Facebook, not thinking of what it would actually do. When I reconnected my account, (or atleast I think I have reconnected it) all of my playlists are gone, and everything else that was tied with the account before. I read around the...

• Casual Listener
  • So i deactivated Facebook, not thinking of what it would actually do. When I reconnected my account, (or atleast I think I have reconnected it) all of my playlists are gone, and everything else that ...
  • HarrisonHWheels
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

help transferring downloads

Hi am quite new to Spotify & need a little help. I have several songs that I have paid for & downloaded & I am trying to transfer the songs to my Ipod, unfortunately every time I try the Ipod flashes up under Devices in the top left corner & then dis...

• Regular
  • Hi am quite new to Spotify & need a little help. I have several songs that I have paid for & downloaded & I am  trying to transfer the songs to my Ipod, unfortunately every time I tr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My 30-day trial is not working correctly.

I just signed up for the 30-day trial yesterday. However, at the top of the screen it says "30 hours remaining of your trial". What is that?

• Casual Listener
  • I just signed up for the 30-day trial yesterday.  However, at the top of the screen it says "30 hours remaining of your trial".  What is that?
  • zjpratt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

very unhappy about spotify

I unsubscribed 2 months ago and still I'm being charged for a service I didn't like. I have emailed you support team a number times and still no reply and no help. Because of you charging me after I unsubscribed it has left me with no money for me an...

• Casual Listener
  • I unsubscribed 2 months ago and still I'm being charged for a service I didn't like. I have emailed you support team a number times and still no reply and no help. Because of you charging me after I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

FB Account and Spotify User Error

Hi i tried a solution for the losing al the suscription status and playlistbut since the thread is locked, this happened to me but that didnt work i payed about 4 days ago for 2 months of service and yesterday when i logged in with my fb account it a...

• Visitor
  • Hi i tried a solution for the losing al the suscription status and playlistbut since the thread is locked, this happened to me but that didnt work i payed about 4 days ago for 2 months of service and...
  • bronser
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What is available offline ?

I accidentally clicked the box for one of my playlists to be available offline. Now I cannot uncheck it for some reason. I want to be able to listen to spotify when I have service and when I do not. Do I keep the box checked? When this is checked am ...

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally clicked the box for one of my playlists to be available offline. Now I cannot uncheck it for some reason.  I want to be able to listen to spotify when I have service and when I do...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con el ping

Saludos.He canjeado un codigo que me regalo un amigo para comenzar en Spotify, el caso es que luego de canjearlo no me funcionaba el premiun asi que, active el mes a prueba. Y ahora resulta que el codigo esta usado. Pero yo no lo estoy disfrutando. A...

• Saludos. He canjeado un codigo que me regalo un amigo para comenzar en Spotify, el caso es que luego de canjearlo no me funcionaba el premiun asi que, active el mes a prueba. Y ahora resulta que e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to remove payment info

Hi.. i've just uograded to Premium, but i am unable to remove my credit card details. i heck the box to "Remove", and click Change" buttin, but thepayment is still there.

• Gig Goer
  • Hi..   i've just uograded to Premium, but i am unable to remove my credit card details.   i heck the box to "Remove", and click Change" buttin, but thepayment is still there.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify have taken my premium subscription twice...

How has this happeneded and how do i go about getting a refund for one of them? It has happened the last two months, but only just noticed on my bank account.Thanks...

• How has this happeneded and how do i go about getting a refund for one of them? It has happened the last two months, but only just noticed on my bank account. Thanks...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Soptify and deactivating Facebook

Hi, I currently have Spotify Premium and have been trying to deactivate my fb account, but whenever I sign into Spotify, it automatically signs me back into facebook also. Is there any way I can solve this?

• Hi,   I currently have Spotify Premium and have been trying to deactivate my fb account, but whenever I sign into Spotify, it automatically signs me back into facebook also. Is there any way...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 408

I need help! I cant acces my account and i get this 408 error message

• I need help! I cant acces my account and i get this 408 error message
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't figure out how to get premium subscription

I've looked through the app and also through my email to see whether I have been sent an invite to get premium subscription and nothing. I feel dumb but I can't figure it out. Help?

• I've looked through the app and also through my email to see whether I have been sent an invite to get premium subscription and nothing. I feel dumb but I can't figure it out. Help?
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple accounts on same email

Somehow I got a facebook and non-facebook account on same e-mail. And now I can only get on the facebook account where no playlists are. I can't see to merge them because I can't login to my non-facebook account on the desktop application.

• Casual Listener
  • Somehow I got a facebook and non-facebook account on same e-mail. And now I can only get on the facebook account where no playlists are.  I can't see to merge them because I can't login to my no...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not impressed

Just upgraded to Premium but unfortunately my Spotify isn't recognising this. Completed a "form" to ask for help 4 days ago. No response. Not amused as Spotify has already taken the Premium money from my account.

• Casual Listener
  • Just upgraded to Premium but unfortunately my Spotify isn't recognising this. Completed a "form" to ask for help 4 days ago. No response. Not amused as Spotify has already taken the Premium money fro...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My name on my account has changed to that of my landlord!

WTF! I only found out the other day when my flatmate started getting emails from Spotify saying that my 70 year old landlord had updated his playlists. Knowing my landlord barely even has a computer, and knowing the sort of music I listen to, my flat...

• WTF! I only found out the other day when my flatmate started getting emails from Spotify saying that my 70 year old landlord had updated his playlists. Knowing my landlord barely even has a computer,...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Virgin media paid for account transferred to free account

Hi my virgin media account that I am paying for has reverted to a free account even though I'm paying for a subscription please help

• Casual Listener
  • Hi my virgin media account that I am paying for has reverted to a free account even though I'm paying for a subscription please help
  • chrishartisscox
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline mode

My desktop Spotify is saying that eveything is offline. I can't figure out how to get it back online. Help!

• My desktop Spotify is saying that eveything is offline. I can't figure out how to get it back online.   Help!
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes