Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Facebook drives me crazy

I signed up for Spotify a long time ago, when it was still in beta, well before the Facebook connection was implemented. I have a username and password, and do not log in with my Facebook account (and never have). My Facebook account has been deactiv...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for Spotify a long time ago, when it was still in beta, well before the Facebook connection was implemented. I have a username and password, and do not log in with my Facebook account (an...
  • mruser
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Downgrade Account before Subscription ends -- Link with mobile Provider

Dear Spotify Team, is it possible to downgrade my Account prior to the subscription end. I want to link it to my mobile contract, which ist only possible with a free Account. If the accounts are linked I will not have to pay for mobile traffic genera...

• Dear Spotify Team,   is it possible to downgrade my Account prior to the subscription end. I want to link it to my mobile contract, which ist only possible with a free Account. If the accoun...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

First timer spotify subscription help.

This is my first time upgrading to a non free version of spotify. I bought a $10 gift card, and redeemed it without noticing that the service I had chosen did not support iPhone.(which is "unlimited") I wanted to ask of it is possible to go back and ...

• Casual Listener
  • This is my first time upgrading to a non free version of spotify. I bought a $10 gift card, and redeemed it without noticing that the service I had chosen did not support iPhone.(which is "unlimited"...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring Premium...No response from support

A relative of mine purchased Spotify Premium for a year for me for the holidays but I think she accidentally linked it to her facebook account. I tried searching for a solution and most responses were to contact support. I did this on 12/31 and 1/11 ...

• Casual Listener
  • A relative of mine purchased Spotify Premium for a year for me for the holidays but I think she accidentally linked it to her facebook account.  I tried searching for a solution and most re...
  • enfersinge
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! subscription fee

I can't seem to find what a subscription costs. I only see the free trial, but that I will be charged after that.

• I can't seem to find what a subscription costs. I only see the free trial, but that I will be charged after that. 
  • bosko3000
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my account

Hi, I can't seem to find out how to delete my account- it was created via Facebook. Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I can't seem to find out how to delete my account- it was created via Facebook.   Thanks!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to iPhone app

My credit card expired so could not login, I updated credit card details and can now login through website but not through app. Grateful for advice.

• My credit card expired so could not login, I updated credit card details and can now login through website but not through app. Grateful for advice.
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

someone else is using my account at the same time as me.

Facebook is showing music that I have not listened to. I think someone else is using my account.

• Facebook is showing music that I have not listened to.  I think someone else is using my account.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

Hi, I have an active Premium account but I still keep getting the ads?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have an active Premium account but I still keep getting the ads?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help, I am being charged but I do not have the upgrade status.

I have an account that used to be premium but I canceled it. Everything on the home page says I have a free account.. no isssues there. But I went into my bank account the other day and little did I know spotify has been charging me for months. How d...

• I have an account that used to be premium but I canceled it. Everything on the home page says I have a free account.. no isssues there. But I went into my bank account the other day and little did I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted my facebook account that was associated with spotify premium and setup a new spotify account

Hi,I need some help how to link up my old spotify account with my new spotify account. I hate facebook but I reluctantly setup an account on facebook to get the spotify service. I signed up for the spotify premium service and was very happy. However,...

• Hi, I need some help how to link up my old spotify account with my new spotify account. I hate facebook but I reluctantly setup an account on facebook to get the spotify service. I signed up for the...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unlinking Facebook from Spotify

I installed Windows 8 today and went to install all the programs that I had before on again. Since reinstalling Spotify there seems to be facebook rubbish all over it and with no way to get rid of it. I signed up to Spotify a long time ago (must have...

• Casual Listener
  • I installed Windows 8 today and went to install all the programs that I had before on again. Since reinstalling Spotify there seems to be facebook rubbish all over it and with no way to get...
  • badamson
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing account information problem help please

I recently deactivated my email account and are switching everything to my newer email, but I frogot my spotify password due to only using facebook to login. Unfortunately, to change my account information my spotify password is required and in order...

• I recently deactivated my email account and are switching everything to my newer email, but I frogot my spotify password due to only using facebook to login. Unfortunately, to change my account infor...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotyfy Free remaining time

I use Spotify free and I can not see the remaining time anymore. Could anyone tell me why? How can I control the time already used?

• I use Spotify free and I can not see the remaining time anymore. Could anyone tell me why? How can I control the time already used?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Error

I have had a serious problem that has persisted for two weeks now. When I try to log in, a number of things may happen: I get a login error saying I have the wrong username and password and I cannot get in, I try to log in and am immediately kicked o...

• Visitor
  • I have had a serious problem that has persisted for two weeks now. When I try to log in, a number of things may happen: I get a login error saying I have the wrong username and password and I cannot ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day trial

I have an iPhone and it says online I am premium but it still won't play music on the app? Please contact me at maraphelps@live.comMy account name is maraphelps

• I have an iPhone and it says online I am premium but it still won't play music on the app? Please contact me at maraphelps@live.com My account name is maraphelps
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card

I am having a problem redeeming my spotify gift card. It is saying the PIN isnt valid.

•  I am having a problem redeeming my spotify gift card. It is saying the PIN isnt valid.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

People are unable to search for my playlist! Help me please!

Hello! I have a problem that I really want to solve. I have a playlist that I want to make available for everyone to search for and subscribe. But the problem is when people search for it it will not appear... They playlist that it's all about is thi...

• Roadie
  • Hello! I have a problem that I really want to solve. I have a playlist that I want to make available for everyone to search for and subscribe. But the problem is when people search for it it will...
  • Fineshark
  • Roadie
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't stream - Premium Required even though I have Premium????

I have Premium but suddenly the app tells me that i need Premium to be able to stream on my iPhone 4. I have restarted the app but I get the same message. Can somebody help me or give me a hint on what to do? Regards / Per

• Casual Listener
  • I have Premium but suddenly the app tells me that i need Premium to be able to stream on my iPhone 4. I have restarted the app but I get the same message.   Can somebody help me or give me...
  • Ninah
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes