Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Plataok
  • Casual Listener
  • 737 replies
  • 73 likes
  • Account
  • 737 replies
  • 73 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Music bought on Spotify won't show in iTunes

Hi When I buy tracks on Spotify they will only show in iTunes once I've located and played them in the Finder on my MacBook Pro. Any suggestions as to how I can get them to show up immediately? Thanks

• Regular
  • Hi When I buy  tracks on Spotify they will only show in iTunes once I've located and played them in the Finder on my MacBook Pro. Any suggestions as to how I can get them to show up immed...
  • francofantazia
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Spotify works on smartphone if I have only free account?

Does Spotify works on smartphone if I have only free account? I understand that it requires subscription but I had it working for some time showing the track list and some info, which are nice. Then after my Windows phone got updated, I can't no long...

• Casual Listener
  • Does Spotify works on smartphone if I have only free account?     I understand that it requires subscription but I had it working for some time showing the track list and some info, whi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Link accounts together

I have two Spotify accounts, one with premium and one without, is there any way I can link those two together? The first account (with premium) is used on/with an old facebook account while the account without premium is registered to the facebook ac...

• I have two Spotify accounts, one with premium and one without, is there any way I can link those two together? The first account (with premium) is used on/with an old facebook account while the accou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Spotify Premium a recurring charge?

Hi all, I had a Spotify Facebook account with Premium, but I de-activated my facebook account, which means I can't access that Spotify account. That's fine since I had actually created a different account before the Facebook-only rule that I'd comple...

• Hi all,   I had a Spotify Facebook account with Premium, but I de-activated my facebook account, which means I can't access that Spotify account.   That's fine since I had actually ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Spotify premium accounts linked?

Hi I have a premium spotify account. Essentially, I have this on my iphone and 2 laptops. The playlists are syncd the same on each. I'm after inroducing my virgin media box to it, I don't mind taking a laptop off if i need to. But what I'd like to do...

• Hi 🙂 I have a premium spotify account. Essentially, I have this on my iphone and 2 laptops. The playlists are syncd the same on each. I'm after inroducing my virgin media box to it, I don't ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged two times.

Hello. I'd been charged two times this month, og this account. I'd been trying to get a hold on Spotify by using the Contact Form. But I'm not getting a answer. How Come?

• Hello.   I'd been charged two times this month, og this account. I'd been trying to get a hold on Spotify by using the Contact Form. But I'm not getting a answer.   How Come?
  • nailuj_speort
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify-account type

What type of account is required for an iPad? I only use WiFi , no 3G/4G.

• Casual Listener
  • What type of account is required for an iPad? I only use WiFi , no 3G/4G.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hello! Today I bought Spotify Premium in a store. I logs in to spotify.com and upgraded my account to Premium. But nothing happens ... Trying again, but Spotify says that the code is used. What should I do?

• Hello ! Today I bought Spotify Premium in a store. I logs in to spotify.com and upgraded my account to Premium. But nothing happens ... Trying again, but Spotify sa...
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my E-mail

Hi. I have recently forgotten my password to spotify but the email I'm registred to spotify with has been unreachable for reason unknown. In short, I can't reset my password and I can't change email adress because I don't know my password. I wonder i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I have recently forgotten my password to spotify but the email I'm registred to spotify with has been unreachable for reason unknown. In short, I can't reset my password and I can't change email ...
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant use e-mail

Hi! I tried creating a new account using my E-mail adress, but it did not work because it said that the e-mail was already in use for an other account. then I went to the "forgot password or ursername" tab and tried to recover these by typing in my e...

• Hi!  I tried creating a new account using my E-mail adress, but it did not work because it said that the e-mail was already in use for an other account. then I went to the "forgot password o...
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook

how do you disconnect facebook with one account, and connect whit another ??

• how do you disconnect facebook with one account, and connect whit another ?? 
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Virgin - Spotify Premium

Join virgin media and they say i get 3-6 months free spotify premium... so i phone them to set up and they say i need to contact you guys. How do i get this set up?

• Casual Listener
  • Join virgin media and they say i get 3-6 months free spotify premium... so i phone them to set up and they say i need to contact you guys.   How do i get this set up?
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Sign out my accounts

Any way I can have all mine logged out and forced to resign in?

• Any way I can have all mine logged out and forced to resign in?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate Account wrong one is charging my card

I have two accounts, one is tied to facebook, one is not. The one tied to Facebook is the one my card gets charged for. I disabled facebook account, and need to get my non-facebook account to premium that I pay for. How can I do this? Do I need to po...

• I have two accounts, one is tied to facebook, one is not.  The one tied to Facebook is the one my card gets charged for.  I disabled facebook account, and need to get my non-facebook accoun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Delete My Account (Connected through Facebook)

It shouldn't be this difficult. I would like all my account deleted and all of my data removed from your servers.

• It shouldn't be this difficult. I would like all my account deleted and all of my data removed from your servers.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not install Spotify on my tablet in Luxembourg

Hi, I have a premium account fromSweden that I use here in Luxembourg on my laptop, without any problem. Now I wanted to install it on my Tablet (Samsung Tab 2), and I can't cause it says that my country doesn't have spotify. How can I solve this? Sa...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I have a premium account fromSweden that I use here in Luxembourg on my laptop, without any problem. Now I wanted to install it on my Tablet (Samsung Tab 2), and I can't cause it says ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant change country so i cant upgrade to spotify premium!!!!!!

Totally gutted that everytime i try to pay for spotify premium it displays it in dollars then refused my card details. Have tried my four different bank accounts and they all got declined. I live in the uk but downloaded spotify and tried the 48 hour...

• Totally gutted that everytime i try to pay for spotify premium it displays it in dollars then refused my card details. Have tried my four different bank accounts and they all got declined.  &n...
  • pascal379
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

forgot my password and no longer have access to my email address to make a new one

I pay 10 dollars a month for spotify on my iphone and the email I used to set it up is no longer active. I forgot my password and now I can't reset my password because I can't access my email so I don't know what to do. My current email is nmoranguia...

• I pay 10 dollars a month for spotify on my iphone and the email I used to set it up is no longer active. I forgot my password and now I can't reset my password because I can't access my email so I do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account offline

Spotify is insisting my account is offline but it isn't... I've tried restarting, logging out, everything. I pay £10 a month for this service and I can't use it right now - please can this be looked at? My user is twiggystardust.

• Spotify is insisting my account is offline but it isn't... I've tried restarting, logging out, everything. I pay £10 a month for this service and I can't use it right now - please can this be looked ...
  • timmaysnell2003
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log onto Spotify Free Account on the Ipad..

I use Spotify on my desktop but now that i've clicked on that there's an IPad app available, I'd love to access it on the go too. however, each time I attempt to 'log on' using my username and correct password- it comes back with saying, ' could not ...

• I use Spotify on my desktop but now that i've clicked on that there's an IPad app available, I'd love to access it on the go too.   however, each time I attempt to 'log on' using my username...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes