Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium is not working!

I got my Premium account for free through my Internet supplier "Telia" (Sweden)...and the have annoyingly "billed" me anyway! I've phoned them and they have withdrawn the "monthly amount" for Premium! But the account is now not aktivated as Premium.....

• I got my Premium account for free through my Internet supplier "Telia" (Sweden)...and the have annoyingly "billed" me anyway! I've phoned them and they have withdrawn the "monthly amount" for Premium...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! App Problem

Hello Everybody! I don't know if this is the right place for this, If not I'm sorry. I use Spotify Free in Germany. The AppFinder works, but not a single App is working. Whenever I click on it it says "Sorry, I could not download this app. Please try...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Everybody! I don't know if this is the right place for this, If not I'm sorry. I use Spotify Free in Germany. The AppFinder works, but not a single App is working. Whenever I click on it ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

problème de téléchargement

Bonjour, Je me suis récemment abonnée a Spotify avec un compte premium, et je ne comprends pas pourquoi je n'arrive pas a acheter et donc à télécharger les titres que je souhaite obtenir. Lorsque j'essaie de le faire le titre ne se télécharge pas sur...

• Bonjour, Je me suis récemment abonnée a Spotify avec un compte premium, et je ne comprends pas pourquoi je n'arrive pas a acheter et donc à télécharger les titres que je souhaite obtenir. Lorsque j...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Open discussion ¦ Tablets Vs Laptop: why Unlimited users should be able to use Spotify App

I've posted the following on the Help Forum, by I'm posting again on Ideas as kindly suggested by hpguru.I'm a Spotify Unlimited user and, for a number of reasons, I'm only using a tablet at home and not a laptop/desktop. I love Spotify, but now I ca...

• I've posted the following on the Help Forum, by I'm posting again on Ideas as kindly suggested by hpguru. I'm a Spotify Unlimited user and, for a number of reasons, I'm only using a tablet at home...
  • mer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

playlist deleted

I have the same problem it was named Evans playlist

• Visitor
  • I have the same problem it was named Evans playlist
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook login changed

Hello everyone My Facebook-login has changed. My login was: E-Mail: sveninho_@hotmail.com and now it is: E-Mail: klein.sven@hotmail.ch Can I change it in spotify too? because when i login with klein.sven@hotmail.ch there are no more playlists?? Thank...

• Hello everyone   My Facebook-login has changed.   My login was: E-Mail: sveninho_@hotmail.com   and now it is: E-Mail: klein.sven@hotmail.ch   Can I change it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with a song it is wrong

Hi thanks for this awesome application.I have a concern and it is that the song Sworn to a Great Divide by Soilwork when I play the song it is not the song I was looking for. For reference here is the songwww.youtube.com/watch?v=qbgHEiwkAxcthe one th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi thanks for this awesome application. I have a concern and it is that the song Sworn to a Great Divide by Soilwork when I play the song it is not the song I was looking for. For reference here is ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

want to remove facebook and keep spotify

My problem: I want to delete my facebook account, but i registered with spotify with it. There was no option when i registered to register only with spotify, i had to use facebook. Now i really want te keep using my spotify premium account. How can t...

• Casual Listener
  • My problem:   I want to delete my facebook account, but i registered with spotify with it. There was no option when i registered to register only with spotify, i had to use facebook. &nbsp...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How long time till support answer?

The days before christmas, I sended in an issue regarding my account to support. I was recommended to do this by one of the moderators of this community. And still there is no answer, not even the smallest beep telling that they have recieved my mail...

• Regular
  • The days before christmas, I sended in an issue regarding my account to support. I was recommended to do this by one of the moderators of this community. And still there is no answer, not even th...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

The email address of a person: unknown to me, is shown as my email address in my aacount

It's very strange. In my account data is an email address and date of birth that is not mine. I checked my facebook account and there is my own email address in use .... How can I change this?

• Visitor
  • It's very strange. In my account data is an email address and date of birth that is not mine. I checked my facebook account and there is my own email address in use .... How can I change this?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't redeem my gift card.

I've tried with the PIN code from the back of the card, and the code from the receipt but it just keeps telling me that my code is invalid which i can assure it is not! I've tried both codes several times and it is getting on my nerves!! WHAT IS WRON...

• I've tried with the PIN code from the back of the card, and the code from the receipt but it just keeps telling me that my code is invalid which i can assure it is not! I've tried both codes several ...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Subscription fail

Hi, when I try to cancel my subscription, I see only: Cancel subscription We’re sorry to see you go. Remember, you can come back to us at anytime, just sign back into your account with the same Username and Password and click ‘Renew your subscription...

• Regular
  • Hi, when I try to cancel my subscription, I see only:   Cancel subscription We’re sorry to see you go. Remember, you can come back to us at anytime, just sign back into your account with...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in can't get password reset because old email address set up which I can no longer access

Suddenly Spotify started requesting log in details but when I put in my log in details it says username or password is wrong. I am fairly sure that my password is correct but as it has been logging in for a long time with pre-input details I can't be...

• Visitor
  • Suddenly Spotify started requesting log in details but when I put in my log in details it says username or password is wrong. I am fairly sure that my password is correct but as it has been logging i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed from Premium to Free before my next charge date

And was still charged. Now there is no receipt on my account info and I have Spotify Free.

• And was still charged. Now there is no receipt on my account info and I have Spotify Free.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook connection

I signed up for Spotify Premium using my Facebook Account, but I want to access from my iPod Touch and iPad. Both are shared by my wife and most of the time, her Facebook is 'logged on'. Is it possible to re-link my Spotify Premium account to a regul...

• I signed up for Spotify Premium using my Facebook Account, but I want to access from my iPod Touch and iPad.  Both are shared by my wife and most of the time, her Facebook is 'logged on'.  ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Accounts

I think I have two accounts - one under my username: yehforvina and another that is linked to my facebook. On one of my computers, it has totally different playlists than the spotify on my other account. How do I link these two? Thanks!

• I think I have two accounts - one under my username: yehforvina and another that is linked to my facebook. On one of my computers, it has totally different playlists than the spotify on my other acco...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All gone!!!!

Help!! I accedently preesed new on spotify though I´m not, have had an free account for like 3-4 years and now everything is gone... Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Help!! I accedently preesed new on spotify though I´m not, have had an free account for like 3-4 years and now everything is gone... Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dina1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working on timeline

The timeline won't show most things like top artist. How do I fix it?

• Gig Goer
  • The timeline won't show most things like top artist. How do I fix it?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get a password for my device.

Hi PLEASE HELP !!!!! I have followed instructions to set up my sonos system with my new premium subscription. I received an email with my device username but when I follow the link to set up a password it sends me in circles.What is wrong? Am I missi...

• Hi PLEASE HELP !!!!! I have followed instructions to set up my sonos system with my new premium subscription. I received an email with my device username but when I follow the link to set up a passwo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I put my account on hold?

I am deactivating my Facebook for a month. Is there a way to put my Spotify premium account on hold during this time so I won't need to pay and still keep my playlists?

• Casual Listener
  • I am deactivating my Facebook for a month. Is there a way to put my Spotify premium account on hold during this time so I won't need to pay and still keep my playlists?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes