Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

offline access to this computer has been withdrawn

I have this problem every time I log on, does anyone know how to fix this, I have only tried to connect one device so far

• Casual Listener
  • I have this problem every time I  log on, does anyone know how to fix this, I  have only tried to connect one device so far
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adult content for minors

My son's free account profile definitely reflects he is 14, but on his Nook, he can get all sorts of adult content. How can I filter this out, and in reality shouldn't the service do that based upon age?

• Visitor
  • My son's free account profile definitely reflects he is 14, but on his Nook, he can get all sorts of adult content.  How can I filter this out, and in reality shouldn't the service do that based...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant access my receipts

Hi! Been trying a couple of days to access my receipts, but I only get a "connection to server lost" in my browser when I try. It used to work fine before, what's the problem? This is the page in question: https://www.spotify.com/se/account/subscript...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   Been trying a couple of days to access my receipts, but I only get a "connection to server lost" in my browser when I try. It used to work fine before, what's the problem?   T...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching my premium acct from old FB acct to my new one.

I recently had to deactivate my old FB acct and opened up a new one. How do I transfer my premium acct over to the new FB acct I'm using now without having to start a new spotify acct?

• I recently had to deactivate my old FB acct and opened up a new one. How do I transfer my premium acct over to the new FB acct I'm using now without having to start a new spotify acct?
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The most obnoxious email (spamming) policy ever implemented?

I really really need to not receive spotify emails. The number of emails per day is absolutely enormous! I have tried unchecking the boxes on my account and just did a second time (I'm reading a lot of posts saying there are two accounts, or there is...

• Casual Listener
  • I really really need to not receive spotify emails.  The number of emails per day is absolutely enormous!  I have tried unchecking the boxes on my account and just did a second time (I'm re...
  • Steveu1222
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone still connected to a non-working account

Ok, so I was trying to connect my main spotify account to my main facebook account. I didn't know my main facebook account had a spotify account connected to it. I changed my main facebook's email address to my main spotify's email which was connecte...

• Visitor
  • Ok, so I was trying to connect my main spotify account to my main facebook account. I didn't know my main facebook account had a spotify account connected to it. I changed my main facebook's email ad...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login to Spotify

Hello Spotify. After recently purchasing a account i cannot login to my spotify account anymore. Ive tried logging in with my facebook account aswell, it wont work. Do you have any troubleshooting for this kind of problems? REgards Marco, Denmark.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify.   After recently purchasing a account i cannot login to my spotify account anymore.   Ive tried logging in with my facebook account aswell, it wont work.   D...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting charged twice...again!

I have been charged twice for the 2nd month in a row. Assumed that the system would adjust but no it appears that I have 2 accounts: Risingbrook and 1151258037. Both bening charged. Please can someone sort this, delete the 1151258037 account and cred...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been charged twice for the 2nd month in a row. Assumed that the system would adjust but no it appears that I have 2 accounts: Risingbrook and 1151258037. Both bening charged. Please can someon...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change credit card number for payment

Hello, I'm trying to change the credit card number of my payment method without success. What should I do?

• Hello,   I'm trying to change the credit card number of my payment method without success. What should I do?
  • jimbo2112
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to update my credit card

Mi credit card has expired, and I'm unable to update it. When I click at the link Spotify suggests, I cannot get any further even though I click on the VISA card option. Any ideas? Søren

• Visitor
  • Mi credit card has expired, and I'm unable to update it. When I click at the link Spotify suggests, I cannot get any further even though I click on the VISA card option.   Any ideas? &nbsp...
  • jimbo2112
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upgrapde to Premium ?!

I'm a new spotify user - logged in through my facebook account. Got the app on the iPad, the softward for the MacBookPro... and not trying to get Premium - thought this would be easy as ready to give $10/month to this company. But no... tried on Safa...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a new spotify user - logged in through my facebook account. Got the app on the iPad, the softward for the MacBookPro... and not trying to get Premium - thought this would be easy as ready to give...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Paying for Premium but Account Shows as Non-Premium Account

I signed up for the premium trial a few months ago and decided that Spotify Premium wasn't for me. I decided to cancel the subscription prior to the trial ending but it already showed my account as being Free so I assumed it was automatically cancell...

• I signed up for the premium trial a few months ago and decided that Spotify Premium wasn't for me. I decided to cancel the subscription prior to the trial ending but it already showed my account as b...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

introduce a way to pay for premium

I have been unable to renew my premium for whatever reason which is driving me crazy. I am using the same payment method as always and my card has not expired. Why wont you take my money?

• Regular
  • I have been unable to renew my premium for whatever reason which is driving me crazy. I am using the same payment method as always and my card has not expired. Why wont you take my money?
  • supernicklas
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Detailed receipt (tracklist of payed/downloaded songs)

Hi, It is very important for me to have a detailed list of all the music i purchase. I need an official receipt with a listing of payed for downloads, with artist/song (or some sort of detailed metadata). At the moment the only thing i receive is a p...

• Regular
  • Hi, It is very important for me to have a detailed list of all the music i purchase. I need an official receipt with a listing of payed for downloads, with artist/song (or some sort of detailed met...
  • Fuzilah
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to delete my facebook but continue using Spotify?

When i initially used spotify i didn't create an account but rather connected with facebook. I now need to delete my facebook, so how do i connect my spotify account with my sign in and discconect it with my facebook?

• When i initially used spotify i didn't create an account but rather connected with facebook. I now need to delete my facebook, so how do i connect my spotify account with my sign in and discconect it...
  • DoubleMoo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot Passwort and not receiving Mail

Hey, I forgot my password, BUT neither am I receiving the E-Mail (not even in spam) in which it instructs how to reset it. How could I access my account again

• Hey, I forgot my password, BUT neither am I receiving the E-Mail (not even in spam) in which it instructs how to reset it. How could I access my account again 😞    
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem med mitt spotify på mobil

Hej Har problem med spotify. Jag önskar premium vilket jag haft hela tiden. Har dock bytt bankkort och registrerat det hos er. Men spotify fungerar ej på mobilen. På ett ställe står det att jag betalat 2013-01-06 och på ett annat att det kommer dras ...

• Hej Har problem med spotify. Jag önskar premium vilket jag haft hela tiden. Har dock bytt bankkort och registrerat det hos er. Men spotify fungerar ej på mobilen. På ett ställe står de...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need to transfer premium membership to new fb acct

i cancelled my facebook account last week and found out that it deactivates spotify. I created a new account and I understand that data cant be moved to a new account, but I at least need my premium membership transferred to the new account. Please a...

• Regular
  • i cancelled my facebook account last week and found out that it deactivates spotify.  I created a new account and I understand that data cant be moved to a new account, but I at least need my pr...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot connect to spotify server

On my PC I get the 'There was a problem connecting to Spotify' Error, and on my iPhone I get the There was a problem communicating with Spotify. Some tracks couldnt be made available offline. Spotify will try again later'. I can still search for song...

• Casual Listener
  • On my PC I get the 'There was a problem connecting to Spotify' Error, and on my iPhone I get the There was a problem communicating with Spotify. Some tracks couldnt be made available offline. Spotify...
  • killahkelem
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes