Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Streaming problem

I subscribed to premium but when I search music it will not let me stream on demand. It says I'm not a premium member but I am. What do I do to fix?

• I subscribed to premium but when I search music it will not let me stream on demand. It says I'm not a premium member but I am. What do I do to fix?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! account reset

can you reset my acciount  i have a folder i can't delete.    

• Casual Listener
  • can you reset my acciount  i have a folder i can't delete.    
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Losing my patience with Customer Service

I've contacted Spotify through this forum, and through direct email, and still can't get resolution. I disconnected my Spotify temporarily, only to experience the usual problem of lost Premium account and playlists. When someone from Cambridge finall...

• Casual Listener
  • I've contacted Spotify through this forum, and through direct email, and still can't get resolution. I disconnected my Spotify temporarily, only to experience the usual problem of lost Premium accoun...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

free testversion downgrad possible?

Hi everybody happy new year I just wanted to know if I use the free 30 days testversion i receive the premium version automatically but if i want only need the other version ( the cheaper one ^^) how can I downgrad spotify? Is this possible? and how ...

• Hi everybody   happy new year 🙂   I just wanted to know if I use the free 30 days testversion i receive the premium version automatically but if i want only need the other versio...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

To join or not

Hello there I am currently trailing your service on my iPad with your30 day trial. I have always used iTunes but before I subscribe to your service I have a question. If in a years time I can no longer afford to subscribe would I no longer be able to...

•   Hello there    I am currently trailing your service on my iPad with your30 day trial. I have always used iTunes but before I subscribe to your service I have a question. If in ...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Uk visa debit card

Will spotify accept visa debit cards? It declines my card on several attempts

• Will spotify accept visa debit cards? It declines my card on several attempts
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

Hi,I have been a loyal user for two years now. When i log out of spotify on my iphone and log back in, my music disapears and it tells me I am not a premium member. I was charged on 12/24 and again today when trying to reactivate my account. I am so ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have been a loyal user for two years now. When i log out of spotify on my iphone and log back in, my music disapears and it tells me I am not a premium member. I was charged on 12/24...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Been charged twice!!! Please refund

Been charged twice and i only wanted 1 month please refund the other month asap!

• Regular
  • Been charged twice and i only wanted 1 month please refund the other month asap!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account

Hi, I have now been charged 9.99$ twice for the one account. Once on december 24th and again today while trying to reactivate my account. I login to your app, and it still says i am under the free version. Firstly, I love your app but would like a re...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have now been charged 9.99$ twice for the one account. Once on december 24th and again today while trying to reactivate my account. I login to your app, and it still says i am under the...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Site incorrect subscribed me to Premium, now cannot sign up for Unlimited

When attempting to upgrade my account to Unlimited, the site incorrecly subscribed me to Premium. I had expired payment information at the time (which I then fixed), so I thought this might have been the cause (although now I'm not so sure). I then c...

unlimited-unavailable.png
  • Casual Listener
  • When attempting to upgrade my account to Unlimited, the site incorrecly subscribed me to Premium. I had expired payment information at the time (which I then fixed), so I thought this might have been...
  • iraway
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopping playing in the middle of a track.

I've noticed that Spotify occaisionally stops playing randomly in the middle of a track despite the play button being active. This has happened quite a few times and is quite annoying, so does anyone know of this issue or how to fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed that Spotify occaisionally stops playing randomly in the middle of a track despite the play button being active. This has happened quite a few times and is quite annoying, so does anyone...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to download tracks - temporary?

Is Spotify going to remain so that individual downloads cannot be purchased indefinitely or is this temporary?

• Casual Listener
  • Is Spotify going to remain so that individual downloads cannot be purchased indefinitely or is this temporary?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Release accidently taken down

Hi, The release 'Bungalow' with UPC 0885014223528 has acicidentally been deleted from Spotify as I had initiated a take down process of another EP called 'Bungalow' released on Route Note with UPC 5051813361579. As you see, the two UPCs are different...

• Community Legend
  • Hi,   The release 'Bungalow' with UPC 0885014223528 has acicidentally been deleted from Spotify as I had initiated a take down process of another EP called 'Bungalow' released on Route Note ...
  • krikelin
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem w/ Spotify-Server @ downloading offline music

Hi, I can't download music to make it accessible offline. I upgraded my subscription to get music for a party tonight. Now I can't download the music. That sucks! I tried the logout-login-workaround and followed theguide for a clean reinstallation. N...

• Hi,   I can't download music to make it accessible offline. I upgraded my subscription to get music for a party tonight. Now I can't download the music. That sucks!   I tried the lo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help accidentally deleted a playlist! Needs recovering!

Hi, could a moderator please recover a playlist I accidentally deleted called "Indie" and my username is "furcoff" Thankyou it's took my a long time to build up this playlist and would be much appreciated if it was restored.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, could a moderator please recover a playlist I accidentally deleted called "Indie" and my username is "furcoff" Thankyou it's took my a long time to build up this playlist and would be much apprec...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to switch redeemed gift card from Unlimited to Premium

Hi, Just redeemed my Gift Card, by using the Spotify website on my smartphone. But the redeeming webpage only showed the Unlimited version as an option. So I chose the Unlimited version, not knowing there was a Premium version. How can I switch from ...

• Hi,   Just redeemed my Gift Card, by using the Spotify website on my smartphone. But the redeeming webpage only showed the Unlimited version as an option. So I chose the Unlimited v...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I just canceled my spotify account until I have the money to pay for it. Will I still be charged?

I have a bill to pay so I had to put I hold on my spotify account, but I am afraid that they are still going to charge me. I use spotify on my cell phone. My subscription expires tomorrow. Thanks for the help.

• I have a bill to pay so I had to put I hold on my spotify account, but I am afraid that they are still going to charge me. I use spotify on my cell phone. My subscription expires tomorrow. Thanks for...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

accounts crossed

I purchased spotify for my husband who does not have facebook. Now I cant login to my account at all? what should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased spotify for my husband who does not have facebook. Now I cant login to my account at all? what should I do?  
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Content Not Downloading "Spotify Server Problem"

Hi there, I am in southern Ireland and noticed this morning that my offline content was not downloading to my iOS devices. I then checked my Mac and the same problem. If I click on a playlist to download to my mac it says "The was a problem with the ...

• Regular
  • Hi there, I am in southern Ireland and noticed this morning that my offline content was not downloading to my iOS devices. I then checked my Mac and the same problem. If I click on a playlist to...
  • IrishStephen
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Kicked out despite valid subscription

Hi, Currently I can only access Spotify free. I am a unlimited subscriber and have not made any recent changes to my account. I just checked all my account details and everything seems to be in order, credit card details etc. Still it says that I am ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Currently I can only access Spotify free. I am a unlimited subscriber and have not made any recent changes to my account. I just checked all my account details and ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes