Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't change payment method

Hey! I have gotten a spotify subscription code, and wan't to delete my Visa card as the payment method. But when I go to Subscription, I hit the "Change payment method or card details" button, and now the problem comes. I mark the "Remove payment met...

sh1t.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hey! I have gotten a spotify subscription code, and wan't to delete my Visa card as the payment method. But when I go to Subscription, I hit the "Change payment method or card details" button, and no...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didnt recieve email.

Need to set my device ID and stuff. Clicked the email link and nothing has come in.

• Need to set my device ID and stuff. Clicked the email link and nothing has come in.      
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Will not let me login when offline!!! Need instructions to fix or refund

Hi I have Premium so that I can listen on my mobile phone, e.g. when on an airplane or on the train (where I have ZERO signal). I thought the whole idea is that I can do this and listen when offline? Well, each time I try to access Spotify it tries t...

• Hi   I have Premium so that I can listen on my mobile phone, e.g. when on an airplane or on the train (where I have ZERO signal).    I thought the whole idea is that I can do t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost my playlists and lost my Unlimited account

Hello, Today I logged on to Spotify from another computer and now I returned from Unlimited to Free and lost thereby my playlists. Due to other posts I read that a duplicate account is created. Could a moderator please delete this for me? Thanks in a...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   Today I logged on to Spotify from another computer  and now I returned from Unlimited to Free and lost thereby my playlists. Due to other posts I read that a duplicate account ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card Download Redeeming

I received a Spotify £10 Gift Card and went online to redeem the code, which I did and choose to access 15 downloads and now I have no way of redeeming them as the app on my PC says that Spotify no longer supports downloads and the code is now invali...

• I received a Spotify £10 Gift Card and went online to redeem the code, which I did and choose to access 15 downloads and now I have no way of redeeming them as the app on my PC says that Spotify no l...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium account access to my Local Files

Community - Just getting started so this is probably a dumb question. I have a trial Premium account. When I run Spotify on my desk top PC it finds all my locally stored music files. When I log in to my Ipad iteration of Spotify, it finds my account ...

• Community -   Just getting started so this is probably a dumb question.  I have a trial Premium account. When I run Spotify on my desk top PC it finds all my locally stored music files....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account, commercials during free trial period?

Greetings, I just started a new premium account. Will I hear commercials until the free month is expired? If not, why am I hearing commercials? If commercials are supposed to be heard during the free month, I'd just as soon pay and get this ball roll...

• Greetings,   I just started a new premium account. Will I hear commercials until the free month is expired? If not, why am I hearing commercials? If commercials are supposed to be heard duri...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

free trial

when the 48 hour trial is up can you still listen to the songs in your play list or do you have to pay

• when the 48 hour trial is up can you still listen to the songs in your play list or do you have to pay
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete account

I want to delete my account. The "deleting an account" thread says to use the contact form. I did. It sent me an automated email directing me back to the community forums. When I type delete account in the subject it suggests I go back to the "how to...

• Visitor
  • I want to delete my account. The "deleting an account" thread says to use the contact form. I did. It sent me an automated email directing me back to the community forums. When I type delete account ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Help. I'm paying for premium service and I can't stream music!

I'm paying $10/mo for premium service, but Spotify is not allowing me to stream music, only listen to the radio. Has this happened to anyone else? Please help! Thanks.

• I'm paying $10/mo for premium service, but Spotify is not allowing me to stream music, only listen to the radio. Has this happened to anyone else? Please help! Thanks.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

gifting spotify premium by e-mail

Hi. I purchased several gifts this morning but I was in a hurry and closed out after I got the message that the purchase had been processed and did not see any option about printing or sending an e-card. No one has received his/her card yet and I did...

• Hi.  I purchased several gifts this morning but I was in a hurry and closed out after I got the message that the purchase had been processed and did not see any option about printing or sending ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Couldn't enter my NUS discount?

I just renewed my premium account but was not offered the chance to input my NUS discount details, i clicked premium, entered my password to go to the next screen assuming there would be a chance to review as usual, then i had already payed with no c...

• I just renewed my premium account but was not offered the chance to input my NUS discount details, i clicked premium, entered my password to go to the next screen assuming there would be a chance to ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You’re only 90 seconds away from a world of music.

Trying to enter payment information to begin my 30 day trial, after I enter which payment methode, it takes me to a new page that says "You’re only 90 seconds away from a world of music.", then just hangs there. I've tried IE, Firefox & Chrome on 2 d...

• Trying to enter payment information to begin my 30 day trial, after I enter which payment methode, it takes me to a new page that says "You’re only 90 seconds away from a world of music.", then just ...
  • sonnnet
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Starting Premium

So I received a message saying that my account was closed because I got a new card and shut down the old one. So I updated my payment method, even though I'm still on the free trial which ends 1-25-13, bought the premium package, and I still get ads ...

• So I received a message saying that my account was closed because I got a new card and shut down the old one. So I updated my payment method, even though I'm still on the free trial which ends 1-25-1...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial- will I be charged at end?

I got a new phone and downloaded spotify onto it, and recieved the 48hour free trial. I then was told by someone that often the 'free trial' is followed by an assumption that you want to keep on going with the app, and so it will charge you without a...

• I got a new phone and downloaded spotify onto it, and recieved the 48hour free trial. I then was told by someone that often the 'free trial' is followed by an assumption that you want to keep on goin...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no puedo iniciar sesion desde mi cuenta spotify

he olvidado mi contraseña, y la direccion de correo electronico con la que estoy registrada no es la que uso ya porque me robaron mi cuenta de mesenger, ahora uso esta carmenbujalance87@gmail.com, por lo tanto no puedo cambiar ni mi direccion de corr...

• he olvidado mi contraseña, y la direccion de correo electronico con la que estoy registrada  no es la que uso ya porque me robaron mi cuenta de mesenger, ahora uso esta carmenbujalance87@gmail.c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks I like bad music

Well this is really getting annoying. Lets look at my favorite artists and starred list: Cradle of Filth Skyclad Amon Amath Corvus Corax Luca Turili Blind Guardian Show of Hands Megson Now lets look at what Spotify claims my top artists are and what ...

• Well this is really getting annoying.   Lets look at my favorite artists and starred list:   Cradle of Filth Skyclad Amon Amath Corvus Corax Luca Turili Blind Guardian S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Download music doesn't work

Hello. When I click on downloads music it say's "We're not currently not supporting new download purchases on spotifuggle" What does that mean's?? I am Premium member of course,so I can't understand why that pops up when I trying to download the musi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   When I click on downloads music it say's "We're not currently not supporting new download purchases on spotifuggle" What does that mean's?? I am Premium member of course,so I can't ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Please disconnect my wife's facebook account and user photo from my account

username halanstevens Furthermore, I bought my wife an annual subscription for christmas and couldn't create her account using the same email address as her facebook account. Very frustrating!

• Casual Listener
  • username halanstevens   Furthermore, I bought my wife an annual subscription for christmas and couldn't create her account using the same email address as her facebook account. Very frustrat...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't allow me to stream.

I just started using spotify and signed up for the 30 day trial. When I tried streaming it said I'm not a premium user but the account is active. I'm on an iPhone 5. I wonder if streaming is not part of the trial or there is an issue with the account...

• Regular
  • I just started using spotify and signed up for the 30 day trial. When I tried streaming it said I'm not a premium user but the account is active. I'm on an iPhone 5. I wonder if streaming is not part...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes