Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Deleted my playlist, :(. Help me getting it back please.

hey, I accidently deleted the playlist "streets of gold" is there a way to get it back? thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • hey, I accidently deleted the playlist "streets of gold" is there a way to get it back?   thank you!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Child friendly adverts / setting?

I am keen to use Spotify at home, but I have children who are 1 year and 3 years old. Some of the adverts that play are not suitable for them, but play all day long (for example the advert for "Demons" movie which mentions a mother being possessed an...

• Casual Listener
  • I am keen to use Spotify at home, but I have children who are 1 year and 3 years old.   Some of the adverts that play are not suitable for them, but play all day long (for example the advert f...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 26 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 26 likes

Solved!! Redeeming a voucher during a spotify premium trial

Hi there, I've just started a one month spotify premium trial and currenty my paypal account is going to be debited the monthly amount once my trial finishes. I have just been given a £10 voucher which I intend to use to buy a month of spotify premiu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I've just started a one month spotify premium trial and currenty my paypal account is going to be debited the monthly amount once my trial finishes.   I have just been g...
  • jameswoolfe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline synchronization doesn't work any more

Hi all, sine a few days I'm not able to synchronize my playlist on my mobile devices and on my laptop as well. On my mobile device (Samsung Galaxy S) I receive the message and on my Laptop It doesn't matter what quality setting I've selected and the ...

2012-12-27 11.24.22.jpg Unbenannt.png
  • Visitor
  • Hi all,   sine a few days I'm not able to synchronize my playlist on my mobile devices and on my laptop as well. On my mobile device (Samsung Galaxy S) I receive the message   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

e-card email address change

All I want to do is change the email address for an ecard I bought two days ago that hasn't been redeemed yet and I can't get ahold of anyone. How do I change the email address for an unredeemed ecard? Please someone help.

• All I want to do is change the email address for an ecard I bought two days ago that hasn't been redeemed yet and I can't get ahold of anyone.    How do I change the email address for a...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Account

I have used the free service that Spotify offers. I just noticed my credit card has been charged $9.99 for Spotify, I did not order this. I see that I can cancel but how do I get my money back since I didn't order this to begin with?

• I have used the free service that Spotify offers. I just noticed my credit card has been charged $9.99 for Spotify, I did not order this. I see that I can cancel but how do I get my money back since ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad email address for gift subscription

Sent some gift cards out with Premium access codes, but I found out today that the addresses I used weren't good. Is there any way to forward or change the target address on them?

• Casual Listener
  • Sent some gift cards out with Premium access codes, but I found out today that the addresses I used weren't good. Is there any way to forward or change the target address on them?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sick of Spotify - Help

Hi, I got sick of standard spotify and uninstalled. For Christmas my girlfriend bought me a premium subscription. I redownloaded and was constantly told to connect to facebook. I connected, lost all my playlists and cannot connect to my girlfriend's ...

• Hi,   I got sick of standard spotify and uninstalled. For Christmas my girlfriend bought me a premium subscription. I redownloaded and was constantly told to connect to facebook. I connected...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Everything swapped to my girlfriends account???

Hello!Okay I don't know how this happened. I've always been using my facebook email to login to Spotify. But somehow, it has now swapped my Spotify payment and all my playlists to my girlfriends Spotify. When I login with my usual login all my playli...

• Regular
  • Hello! Okay I don't know how this happened. I've always been using my facebook email to login to Spotify. But somehow, it has now swapped my Spotify payment and all my playlists to my girlfriends ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! accidentally bought unlimited with paypal

Hello, I got for christmas a 10 euro giftcard for Spotify, when I selected to upgrade to Spotify Unlimited I had to reenter my FB-password on the facebook page and it said 5 euro would be billed from my PayPal account, ofcourse this wasn't my intenti...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I got for christmas a 10 euro giftcard for Spotify, when I selected to upgrade to Spotify Unlimited I had to reenter my FB-password on the facebook page and it said 5 euro would be ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

e-card gift credited to another account

Hello everyone, I need some help. I have a premium spotify account for a year and I just use it through my iphone app. I've just received a 12-month premium e-card. When I wanted to activate it by the link in the mail, it opened my Iphone safari brow...

• Hello everyone, I need some help. I have a premium spotify account for a year and I just use it through my iphone app.  I've just received a 12-month premium e-card. When I wanted to activate ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeeming Spotify Code does not work ?

Hey ! So i bought a Spotify Premium 12 months in Ica (sweden) and when i try to redeem it it doesn't work. I just get a message that says: "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area" And i've checked so i diden't write t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey ! So i bought a Spotify Premium 12 months in Ica (sweden) and when i try to redeem it it doesn't work. I just get a message that says: "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login issue from Receiver

Unable to login to Spotify from my Integra Receiver (via wifi). The Integra Receiver was preloaded with Spotify and is intented to play my music from Spotify through my TV. I do have a premium account and have no other issues logging into Spotify fro...

• Casual Listener
  • Unable to login to Spotify from my Integra Receiver (via wifi). The Integra Receiver was preloaded with Spotify and is intented to play my music from Spotify through my TV. I do have a premium accoun...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Got a giftcard, registered through laptop, can't use it on mobile

I have an account through an old gift card. I redeemed a new card yesterday through my laptop, thinking that it would apply to my mobile, but it didn't. I tried redeeming it through my mobile, but it said it was already redeemed, which, of course it ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an account through an old gift card. I redeemed a new card yesterday through my laptop, thinking that it would apply to my mobile, but it didn't. I tried redeeming it through my mobile, but it...
  • whitej123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change payment method

Hey! I have gotten a spotify subscription code, and wan't to delete my Visa card as the payment method. But when I go to Subscription, I hit the "Change payment method or card details" button, and now the problem comes. I mark the "Remove payment met...

sh1t.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hey! I have gotten a spotify subscription code, and wan't to delete my Visa card as the payment method. But when I go to Subscription, I hit the "Change payment method or card details" button, and no...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didnt recieve email.

Need to set my device ID and stuff. Clicked the email link and nothing has come in.

• Need to set my device ID and stuff. Clicked the email link and nothing has come in.      
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Will not let me login when offline!!! Need instructions to fix or refund

Hi I have Premium so that I can listen on my mobile phone, e.g. when on an airplane or on the train (where I have ZERO signal). I thought the whole idea is that I can do this and listen when offline? Well, each time I try to access Spotify it tries t...

• Hi   I have Premium so that I can listen on my mobile phone, e.g. when on an airplane or on the train (where I have ZERO signal).    I thought the whole idea is that I can do t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost my playlists and lost my Unlimited account

Hello, Today I logged on to Spotify from another computer and now I returned from Unlimited to Free and lost thereby my playlists. Due to other posts I read that a duplicate account is created. Could a moderator please delete this for me? Thanks in a...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   Today I logged on to Spotify from another computer  and now I returned from Unlimited to Free and lost thereby my playlists. Due to other posts I read that a duplicate account ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card Download Redeeming

I received a Spotify £10 Gift Card and went online to redeem the code, which I did and choose to access 15 downloads and now I have no way of redeeming them as the app on my PC says that Spotify no longer supports downloads and the code is now invali...

• I received a Spotify £10 Gift Card and went online to redeem the code, which I did and choose to access 15 downloads and now I have no way of redeeming them as the app on my PC says that Spotify no l...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium account access to my Local Files

Community - Just getting started so this is probably a dumb question. I have a trial Premium account. When I run Spotify on my desk top PC it finds all my locally stored music files. When I log in to my Ipad iteration of Spotify, it finds my account ...

• Community -   Just getting started so this is probably a dumb question.  I have a trial Premium account. When I run Spotify on my desk top PC it finds all my locally stored music files....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes