Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Solved!! Starred tracks disappearing.

Hi!Almost all of my starred tracks disappeared a couple of days ago, and I was wondering if anyone knows what I should do? I've tried googling it but I didn't find anything helpful. Would be very greatful if anyone could help me!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Almost all of my starred tracks disappeared a couple of days ago, and I was wondering if anyone knows what I should do? I've tried googling it but I didn't find anything help...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

Email + password changed. Logged in through facebook. Please advise

• Casual Listener
  • Email + password changed. Logged in through facebook. Please advise
  • VirtualBalboa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I made a mess with linking/unlinking to Facebook and lost all my playlists.

Hei, here's what I have done:1) I had an old non-facebook Spotify account for which I lost password and had no access to the linked email.2) I created a new Spotify account linked to FB.3) I remembered the password to my old account, logged in Spotif...

• Hei, here's what I have done: 1) I had an old non-facebook Spotify account for which I lost password and had no access to the linked email. 2) I created a new Spotify account linked to FB. 3) I re...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Would like to buy a song; apparently I'm not buying the song it is labelled as?

The song "Promenade", by "Chopin", in the album "Past love" (2009), is from what I've learned not a song by Chopin (i.e. the famous Frédéric Chopin. I would like to buy this song and its sheets, and hence I need its real name.!! Anyone know its origi...

• Casual Listener
  • The song "Promenade", by "Chopin", in the album "Past love" (2009), is from what I've learned not a song by Chopin (i.e. the famous Frédéric Chopin. I would like to buy this song and its sheets,...
  • FF
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Help needed while uploading images on spotify app

Hey I am developing spotify app which needed to be upload image from local system and upload it on my server, is it possible using spotify api or we have to use some other solution, After that we want to tag that image with a song, as usual song in p...

• Hey I am developing spotify app which needed to be upload image from local system and upload it on my server , is it possible using spotify api or...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WHERE is the unsubscribe link?

Step by step. I've been looking for 20 minutes. I downloaded this SOLEY to hear one song, because I HAD to sign up. The song wouldn't play, and I want unsubscribed. I'm on the site on my cell phone through the internet browser. Step by step please.

• Not applicable
  • Step by step. I've been looking for 20 minutes. I downloaded this SOLEY to hear one song, because I HAD to sign up. The song wouldn't play, and I want unsubscribed. I'm on the site on my cell phone t...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

HiHow do I delete my account?

• Hi How do I delete my account?
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some Error Code 410?

Hey Spotify. I made this account because I can't log into my other account. It says I log in and all but says it is incorrect after I log in so I would be offline and no actions can be made. My original account email is erich302@gmail.com. Please hel...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify. I made this account because I can't log into my other account. It says I log in and all but says it is incorrect after I log in so I would be offline and no actions can be made. My origi...
  • BlahBlahBlah
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify playing music it shouldn't have!

I'm an musician and I have a lot of new music I have been working on! These songs have only been emailed to the collaborators of these projects and we know none of our team has been using spotify or sharing songs with anyone else. Is it possible for ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm an musician and I have a lot of new music I have been working on! These songs have only been emailed to the collaborators of these projects and we know none of our team has been using spotify or ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to update payment details... help!

Hi, I have been a spotify premium subscriber for 3 years. My account has been paid for by a standing order from my visa card for all of that time. This month the expiration date on my visa card has been changed. Spotify is not allowing me to update m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have been a spotify premium subscriber for 3 years. My account has been paid for by a standing order from my visa card for all of that time. This month the expiration date on my visa c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost starred songs

Please can somebody help me with the below? I emailed the spotify team but quite frankly the response just isn't good enough. If this issue is not resolved I will be ending my spotify subscription as of next week. The information I was sent back was ...

• Regular
  • Please can somebody help me with the below? I emailed the spotify team but quite frankly the response just isn't good enough. If this issue is not resolved I will be ending my spotify subscription as...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do some accounts have time limits?

Two of my friends and I use the free version of spotify. Except my account has a 10 hour limit per month or something, and can only listen to each song 5 times whereas my friends don't have the time or play limit. None of us pay, or have paid, and I'...

• Casual Listener
  • Two of my friends and I use the free version of spotify. Except my account has a 10 hour limit per month or something, and can only listen to each song 5 times whereas my friends don't have the time ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable Spotify Social

Being logged in to my Spotifyaccount during a party a friend of mine by mistake attached her Spotify Social account (?) to my Spotify account. How to undo this? Before I didn't use Spotify Social at all.

• Casual Listener
  • Being logged in to my Spotifyaccount during a party a friend of mine by mistake attached her Spotify Social account (?) to my Spotify account. How to undo this? Before I didn't use Spotify Social at ...
  • yamoon
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Didn't want to pay!

Well I signed up for a free 30 day trial but I didn't want to pay afterwards and I thought it ended April 15th for me but it charged me on the 14th so I was going to cancel it later today! I need help because I want my money back

• Well I signed up for a free 30 day trial but I didn't want to pay afterwards and I thought it ended April 15th for me but it charged me on the 14th so I was going to cancel it later today!  &nb...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downgrade from Premium to Free

After a few months of enjoying Premium...I need to downgrade to Ad-Sponsored Free account. I looked into my online account settings, but it only seems to allow me to downgrade to Unlimited, not Free as I wish. Can you do it for me? Thank you. User: d...

• Visitor
  • After a few months of enjoying Premium...I need to downgrade to Ad-Sponsored Free account. I looked into my online account settings, but it only seems to allow me to downgrade to Unlimited, not Free ...
  • Somar542
  • Casual Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes

wrong spotify

hi everyone Today when i want to log in to my spotify i couldnt remember my pasword to my account so i ask do get it to my email. After a while i notice that this spotify doesent are mine and its a girl in france born 88. Now is my facebook and every...

• hi everyone   Today when i want to log in to my spotify i couldnt remember my pasword to my account so i ask do get it to my email. After a while i notice that this spotify doesent are mine an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying For Premium, Only Getting Free Service

I've been a premium subscriber for a while and today, my account reverted to the Free service, despite the fact that I was billed via my bank account two days ago. Under my subscription page it says I am not subscribed to premium and there is no paym...

• Not applicable
  • I've been a premium subscriber for a while and today, my account reverted to the Free service, despite the fact that I was billed via my bank account two days ago. Under my subscription page it says ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help me

Hi, i want to get the free 30 days premium subscription, but i really don't understand it. How can I do this? Could somebody please explain me, step by step???

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i want to get the free 30 days premium subscription, but i really don't understand it. How can I do this? Could somebody please explain me, step by step???
  • MultipleGnat
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I keep Facebook deactivated?

Okay, so I want to keep my facebook deactivated, but when I log into Spotify it reactivates my Facebook. Is there a way to keep Facebook deactivated and use spotify? I don't mind even linking my account with a new facebook account that has no friends...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, so I want to keep my facebook deactivated, but when I log into Spotify it reactivates my Facebook. Is there a way to keep Facebook deactivated and use spotify?   I don't mind even linkin...
  • jbtparsons
  • 54 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 54 replies
  • 3 likes

Bank verified PayPal account still asks for creditcard

Hello from The Netherlands, I kind of felt had when I tried to upgrade my free Spotify to an unlimited one using the PayPal option earlier today.. On the payment page, after you click the PayPal option and log in, it asks for your creditcard informat...

• Regular
  • Hello from The Netherlands,   I kind of felt had when I tried to upgrade my free Spotify to an unlimited one using the PayPal option earlier today..   On the payment page, after you cli...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes