Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't delete facebook connection :(

Hi! Me and my mum share our spotify premium, and now, she connected to her facebook. How can I delete the connection? Or at least get rid of it!? Please help me!

• Visitor
  • Hi! Me and my mum share our spotify premium, and now, she connected to her facebook. How can I delete the connection? Or at least get rid of it!? Please help me!  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code 410

Hello, As of yesterday I get a error 410 when I try to log in, and I am in the offline modus. What could be the problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   As of yesterday I get a error 410 when I try to log in, and I am in the offline modus. What could be the problem?            
  • RobbieL
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All Playlists Disappeared - Random Playlists Added

I loaded up my Spotify app last night to listen to some downloaded playlists and when it loaded up, my playlists were gone replaced with playlists of bands I have never heard of. The new playlists in my list show that they were created yesterday, but...

• Casual Listener
  • I loaded up my Spotify app last night to listen to some downloaded playlists and when it loaded up, my playlists were gone replaced with playlists of bands I have never heard of.  The new playli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

eliminar cuenta en spotify

Necesito que alguien me diga como darme de baja y eliminar mi cuenta ya que no la utilizo pero me llegan emails de otras personas que si la usan. Gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Necesito que alguien me diga como darme de baja y eliminar mi cuenta ya que no la utilizo pero me llegan emails de otras personas que si la usan. Gracias
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

eliminar cuenta en spotify

Necesito que alguien me diga como darme de baja y eliminar mi cuenta ya que no la utilizo pero me llegan emails de otras personas que si la usan. Gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Necesito que alguien me diga como darme de baja y eliminar mi cuenta ya que no la utilizo pero me llegan emails de otras personas que si la usan. Gracias
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

Premium subscription renewed through website, displays confirmation of subscription on the profile online, yet iphone app does not recognize, nor does windows desktop app. Not connected to facebook, dont plan to connect, if that is the problem, pleas...

• Regular
  • Premium subscription renewed through website, displays confirmation of subscription on the profile online, yet iphone app does not recognize, nor does windows desktop app.   Not connected to...
  • Lboogie12
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

problemas usuario premium/free

Soy usuaria premium, el último pago lo tengo hecho el 2 de diciembre, hasta hoy ha estado funcionando correctamente en todos mis dispositivos, pero a partir de esta tarde dice que soy free. Me pueden ayudar? no entiendo el problema.

• Soy usuaria premium, el último pago lo tengo hecho el 2 de diciembre, hasta hoy ha estado funcionando correctamente  en todos mis dispositivos, pero a partir de esta tarde dice que soy free. &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium to Free Account

I just subscribed for the Spotify option of my mobile provider (Telekom). Now I need to wait for the subscription to end until I can connect my mobile contract with my Spotify account. Is it possible to switch to the Spotify free account directly wit...

• Visitor
  • I just subscribed for the Spotify option of my mobile provider (Telekom). Now I need to wait for the subscription to end until I can connect my mobile contract with my Spotify account.   Is ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Will not accept my Facebook password/username... Help!!

I am able to log in on the website, it automatically logs into my facebook. However, when I open spotify and try logging in with either Facebook or Spotify username, I keep getting log-in failed. I know they're correct, need some help here.

• Casual Listener
  • I am able to log in on the website, it automatically logs into my facebook. However, when I open spotify and try logging in with either Facebook or Spotify username, I keep getting log-in failed. I k...
  • fullmetaljacket
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

mp3 song jump - lp player got kicked

=== START OF TEMPLATE === Description I noticed several jumps in a mp3 song - I guess it's been recorded from a LP and the guy was twisting around LOL - I hesitate to download the album and don't trust this recording... Can you have a look at your co...

• === START OF TEMPLATE === Description I noticed several jumps in a mp3 song - I guess it's been recorded from a LP and the guy was twisting around LOL - I hesitate to download the album and d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Impossible to get spotify login?

I have just bought a Sonos system that needs a Spotify login (not facebook). I have only had spotify for a couple of mts so I only have the facebook login. I've now spent five hours trying to get a spotify password. I have followed links on spotifys ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just bought a Sonos system that needs a Spotify login (not facebook). I have only had spotify for a couple of mts so I only have the facebook login. I've now spent five hours trying to ge...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Error with my account

Hi I have a problem with my premium account it saids that I can't stream because its only for premium users and I am a premium user

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have a problem with my premium account it saids that I can't stream because its only for premium users and I am a premium user 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to find other spotify users

I've got spotify premium and its been working fine, but when I try searching for friends that use it says 'no search' and it doesn't even look like its loading or anything it just goes off the keypad. I've tried getting rid of the app and restarting ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've got spotify premium and its been working fine, but when I try searching for friends that use it says 'no search' and it doesn't even look like its loading or anything it just goes off the keypad...
  • Jiggens
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Login in failed from USA

" Your country does not match the one set in your profile. " WRONG !! My profile country is USA and I am logging in from the USA. In fact, my ip address is 108.61.55.75. Can someone please help. Thanks Gordon H

• " Your country does not match the one set in your profile. "  WRONG !! My profile country is USA and I am logging in from the USA. In fact, my ip address is  108.61.55.75.   Can so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cant login to premium account.

And i cant reset my password, idont get any mail... ??? and the mail is the right one.

• Casual Listener
  • And i cant reset my password, idont get any mail... ??? and the mail is the right one.    
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing renewal date of Spotify Premium

HI all, I have been a Spotify Premium member for years now.I am trying to get all my bills in line and coming out on the same date.Upon trying to change my payment dates, I found Spotifys "answer"... http://www.spotify.com/uk/help/faq/account/how-do-...

• HI all,   I have been a Spotify Premium member for years now. I am trying to get all my bills in line and coming out on the same date. Upon trying to change my payment dates, I found Spo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

new registration but only one day "premium"?

the faq says the that a new user gets 6 months free premium, but mine is ending tomorrow and i registered today...

• the faq says the that a new user gets 6 months free premium, but mine is ending tomorrow and i registered today...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nus discount

Hey I just bought a month of premium on my iPod, but I didn't get the option to put in an nus discount code, meaning I would've got it half price. Can I cancel the payment or add the discount or something?

• Hey I just bought a month of premium on my iPod, but I didn't get the option to put in an nus discount code, meaning I would've got it half price. Can I cancel the payment or add the discount or so...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to delete facebook...

...but now I need it to keep spotify. Unless there is another solution I'm going to delete my premium spotify account.

• ...but now I need it to keep spotify.  Unless there is another solution I'm going to delete my premium spotify account. 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant login to premium account. PLEASE HELP!!

I have several email addresses for personal and business use, and I can't remember which one is linked to my spotify premium account. If I provide my billing information, can you provide the username and password for my premium account? I tried sendi...

• Regular
  • I have several email addresses for personal and business use, and I can't remember which one is linked to my spotify premium account. If I provide my billing information, can you provide the usernam...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes