Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Abraham_1104
  • Visitor
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Im not able to buy Spotify Premium.

Hello dear Spotify-Community Im from germany and i have a problem. I tested the 30-Days trial edition and I gave for billing informations : sofort-überweißung ( sofort-payment ). After the 30 Days I stopped the subscribtion and now i want to buy Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello dear Spotify-Community   Im from germany and i have a problem. I tested the 30-Days trial edition and I gave for billing informations : sofort-überweißung ( sofort-payment ). After...
  • Ucreations
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can only log on to website, not to iPad, iPhone or PC

the topic says it all............................. why can´t i log in??

• Casual Listener
  • the topic says it all.............................     why can´t i log in??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PREMIUM WON'T WORK

I purchased spotify premium and received the email confirming it. When I try to do anything other than listen to radio, it says I need a spotify premium account. I've logged in and out multiple times and still no change. Very frustrated, please help ...

• I purchased spotify premium and received the email confirming it. When I try to do anything other than listen to radio, it says I need a spotify premium account. I've logged in and out multiple times...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

want to upgrade to premium!?!

ok so i bought a vanilla visa gift card (25$) to upgrade to premium but everytime i try its declined!?! is there any way that i can get this to work please and thank you, danferd13

• ok so i bought a vanilla visa gift card (25$) to upgrade to premium but everytime i try its declined!?! is there any way that i can get this to work    please and thank you,  danfer...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Purchases

I bought one song and now I can see that I've been charged twice? What should I do to get back the money I did not bought with?

•   I bought one song and now I can see that I've been charged twice? What should I do to get back the money I did not bought with?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just upgraded to premium but not working!

My username is 1250104682 and I just upgraded to premium but when I log in on my phone it won't play my playlist and it's saying I need to upgrade to premium. What's the problem with my account? I even tried logging out and logging back in but nothin...

• My username is 1250104682 and I just upgraded to premium but when I log in on my phone it won't play my playlist and it's saying I need to upgrade to premium. What's the problem with my account? I ev...
  • j_aguilar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I know which ones are 256kbps or 320kbps?

Hello!How do I know which ones are 256kbps or 320kbps?I work as a DJ in Sweden and recently saw the "get it" feature, but I can not take the "risk" of buying a 256kbps track without knowing. I have not tried to buy any song and if it says somewhere a...

• Hello! How do I know which ones are 256kbps or 320kbps? I work as a DJ in Sweden and recently saw the "get it" feature, but I can not take the "risk" of buying a 256kbps track without knowing. ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

reciept says Premium-but no access to my account

I had a Premium account that was stopped because there was payment failure since I changed my VISA-card nr and forgot to update at Spotify. I have bought it agian Nov 1st but I don´t get access to it and have tried to get help how to activate it from...

• I had a Premium account that was stopped because there was payment failure since I changed my VISA-card nr and forgot to update at Spotify. I have bought it agian Nov 1st but I don´t get access ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription problem

I started using sotify premium, but now it don't work anylonger and I am back on the basic level. I have tried to upgrade but it won't work. I get flowing message. Payment failed. Please make sure that you have sufficient funds and that your credit c...

• I started using sotify premium, but now it don't work anylonger and I am back on the basic level. I have tried to upgrade but it won't work. I get flowing message.     Payment failed....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving reset password email

Hi, Ive tried several times to reset my password, all is well up to the point of the system saying that it has sent me a reset password link but I'm not receiving it. I have my junk mail turned off and have verified that my email is working (I have t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Ive tried several times to reset my password, all is well up to the point of the system saying that it has sent me a reset password link but I'm not receiving it.  I have my junk ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Use swedish gift card for german account

Hi! Can I use a gift card from a Swedish friend to pay for my German account?

• Hi! Can I use a gift card from a Swedish friend to pay for my German account?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Password -- Or Delink my Facebook Account

Can someone please help me? I really would like to change my password. When I attempt to do this, it says that my email address is already used. In looking through previous posts, it looks like my problem may be because my account is linked to my Fac...

• Can someone please help me? I really would like to change my password. When I attempt to do this, it says that my email address is already used. In looking through previous posts, it looks like my pr...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Australian Spotify Music Restrictions

Hi. I'm a premium paying customer from Australia. Over the past 2+ months there has been an increased inactivity in new music being added to the Australian spotify. Most of the time the music doesn't even exist. I'm talking mainstream music. Just one...

• Hi.   I'm a premium paying customer from Australia. Over the past 2+ months there has been an increased inactivity in new music being added to the Australian spotify. Most of the time the mu...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Burn to CD

As I said before, I am still relatively new to Spotify and learning all the time. Am I right in thinking that, although I have some 1500 title downloaded in various playlists on Spotify premium, I cannot burn them to a CD unless I purchase download c...

• Casual Listener
  • As I said before, I am still relatively new to Spotify and learning all the time. Am I right in thinking that, although I have some 1500 title downloaded in various playlists on Spotify premium, I ca...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Is it possible to pay with a Visa prepaid card?

I got a Visa Prepaid card (Vanillia Gift) and was wondering if it was possible to use it to get spotify premium. Everytime I go to put in the information it gets declined, I'm I not able to use it or what?

• I got a Visa Prepaid card (Vanillia Gift) and was wondering if it was possible to use it to get spotify premium. Everytime I go to put in the information it gets declined, I'm I not able to use it ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify shuts down on ipad3 and iphone5

i have a premium account for a week now. Problem is when i'm exploring for music spotify suddenly seems to loose connection, when i log off/in it works again. This problem occures with wifi and 3g (wifi is perfect). Pls help

• Casual Listener
  • i have a premium account for a week now. Problem is when i'm exploring for music spotify suddenly seems to loose connection, when i log off/in it works again. This problem occures with wifi and 3...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists are gone!

Could somone please help me here! i'm talking a lifetime of savings of playlists, i am really confused atm, please help! I've used both facebook and spotify to login still the same prob.

• Casual Listener
  • Could somone please help me here! i'm talking a lifetime of savings of playlists, i am really confused atm, please help! I've used both facebook and spotify to login still the same prob.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify social

Q1: What are all the different types of activities on Spotify that my friends can see when I have checked 'Share my activity on Spotify Social'? Q2: If I have a playlist I have not published, and I have checked 'Share my activity on Spotify Social', ...

• Casual Listener
  • Q1: What are all the different types of activities on Spotify that my friends can see when I have checked 'Share my activity on Spotify Social'?   Q2: If I have a playlist I have not publish...
  • 1000suns
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to buy Spotify Premium

Hey, I'm trying to buy into the Spotify Premium, with the 30-day free trial to start. Whenever I go to plug in my payment information (specifically trying to pay using Visa), I'm told "Declined, please check or change payment details." I'm trying to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I'm trying to buy into the Spotify Premium, with the 30-day free trial to start.  Whenever I go to plug in my payment information (specifically trying to pay using Visa), I'm tol...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes