Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Subscription Billing

Hi, I had the 30 day free trial of spotify, but I guess its finally up because I was billed today. I wasn't given an alert that it was going to be up and I really can't afford to be billed because I'm a college student with no job and I'm kind of jus...

• Hi,   I had the 30 day free trial of spotify, but I guess its finally up because I was billed today. I wasn't given an alert that it was going to be up and I really can't afford to be billed...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

I bought a vanilla visa gift card to make my payment and it keeps declining it. Has anyone else had this problem? I tried contacting Spotify amd haven't been emailed back.

• I bought a vanilla visa gift card to make my payment and it keeps declining it. Has anyone else had this problem? I tried contacting Spotify amd haven't been emailed back.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Re: "We are currently not able to redeem this code" issue

Hello has this problem started again. We have just purchased a prepaid card and are getting the 'oops something seems to have gone wrong' message

• Casual Listener
  • Hello has this problem started again.   We have just purchased a prepaid card and are getting the 'oops something seems to have gone wrong'  message
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

new/returning member question about account usage

hello spotify community, maybe a bit fo a strange question but i have started using spotify again yesterday as i think i used it when the library was alot smaller and this time i have signed in via my facebook login details. Due to not having the gre...

• hello spotify community,     maybe a bit fo a strange question but i have started using spotify again yesterday as i think i used it when the library was alot smaller and this time i ...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchasing, Downloading, and Burning CD's

I am new to Spotify and I find It hard to manuever around to get the information I need. My main quetion is how to actually purchase music tracks or bundles. and burn them on a CD. Also I have had no luck in finding the cost for this in US Dollars. T...

• I am new to Spotify and I find It hard to manuever around to get the information I need.  My main quetion is how to actually purchase music tracks or bundles.  and burn them on a CD.  ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

De-linking Facebook / NUS discount transfer

Hi, firstly I am glad spotify has allowed subscribers to once again signup without facebook. I would like to de-link facebook from my account (I don't have an original spotify username and password, i signed up with facebook details) I don't think th...

• Visitor
  • Hi, firstly I am glad spotify has allowed subscribers to once again signup without facebook. I would like to de-link facebook from my account (I don't have an original spotify username and password, ...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!

Hey. I managed to delete a playlist called "SAD: '(" Can you help me to get this back?

• Hey. I managed to delete a playlist called "SAD: '(" Can you help me to get this back?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account not working

I have a problem with spotify and facebook account connection. I made a spotify account and accidentally linked it with my facebook and now the account that was linked before is gone. I can view the profile as 123088654 but when I log in with my face...

• Regular
  • I have a problem with spotify and facebook account connection. I made a spotify account and accidentally linked it with my facebook and now the account that was linked before is gone. I can view ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Payment

I've premium and right now I've announces??   How can it be?

• I've premium and right now I've announces??   How can it be?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Problem

I cannot login to Spotify on my computer. I have uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times. I get no errors, after I enter my username/password the "logging in" page comes up and spins like it's thinking forever. The page never changes, never errors out...

• I cannot login to Spotify on my computer.  I have uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times.  I get no errors, after I enter my username/password the "logging in" page comes up and spins like ...
  • JVelero
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Privacy Policy - Transfer to other countries

Hi there, The recent changes to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy have prompted me to sit and read through them, and I have a query regarding point 6 of the Privacy Policy (as well as a couple of suggestions around changes like this in genera...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   The recent changes to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy have prompted me to sit and read through them, and I have a query regarding point 6 of the Privacy Policy (as ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! when the month start for the 10h/month?

I had the message of '0 minutes' remaining on the 31.10.2012 so I thought that on the 01.11.2012 I would had access to spotify again but I'm still blocked... Does anybody knows when the month starts for Spotify? Or where could I find such info?? Docu...

• I had the message of '0 minutes' remaining on the 31.10.2012 so I thought that on the 01.11.2012 I would had access to spotify again but I'm still blocked... Does anybody knows when the month starts ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 48 hour trial not working

I have just agreed to a 48 hour trial however I can't listen to any songs at all unless I have the wrong idea of what the trial is about can someone please help thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I have just agreed to a 48 hour trial however I can't listen to any songs at all unless I have the wrong idea of what the trial is about can someone please help thank you
  • abe3002
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I have been subscribing to Spotify premium for 2 years now. How about a little service for a change? When im one day late for my payment you cut me of premium.. Where is your service? 2 years, how many lasts with you 2 years.? I am very unsatisfied w...

• I have been subscribing to Spotify premium for 2 years now. How about a little service for a change? When im one day late for my payment you cut me of premium.. Where is your service? 2 years, how ma...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I "disconnected from facebook" but it didn't seem to work

I've selected disconnect from facebook. Yet when I log-in (using my spotify username I created back in December 2011) I still see a list of friends and it pulls up my newest profile picture from facebook. I really want this disconnected. I've restart...

• Casual Listener
  • I've selected disconnect from facebook. Yet when I log-in (using my spotify username I created back in December 2011) I still see a list of friends and it pulls up my newest profile picture from face...
  • amandalbroadway
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

why wont it let me here the songs i choose

I sing up for the premium plan but I still can't listen to the songs I pickp

• I sing up for the premium plan but I still can't listen to the songs I pickp
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to process payment

I have been attempting to,pay my account balance however or continue to decline by payment. I'm certain that there is adequate funds on my visa plz help need my Spotify Back

• I have been attempting to,pay my account balance however or continue to decline by payment. I'm certain that there is adequate funds on my visa plz help need my Spotify Back
  • jonski_83
  • Gig Goer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Abo Period/Laufzeit

Hallo, weiß jemand wie lange die Laufzeit vom Premium Abo geht? Kann man das monatlich benutzen oder geht es immer 1 Jahr? Kann dazu irgendwie nichts finden. Viele Dank und Grüße ------------ Hallo, does anybody know how long the period for perium ab...

• Regular
  • Hallo,   weiß jemand wie lange die Laufzeit vom Premium Abo geht? Kann man das monatlich benutzen oder geht es immer 1 Jahr?   Kann dazu irgendwie nichts finden.   Viele ...
  • thebiz
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Please stop cluttering my mail inbox! (Bug report, please read)

I don't know where to contact you to get your attention, i hope this'll do. I can't change my Email notification settings. Whenever i try to save the email field light up in red saying: "Another account is already registered with this email address"....

• Music Fan
  • I don't know where to contact you to get your attention, i hope this'll do.   I can't change my Email notification settings. Whenever i try to save the email field light up in red saying: "A...
  • nikee93
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes