Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Abraham_1104
  • Visitor
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

"You have already purchased this track" notification

I have searched the forums but couldn't find any previous posts on this, please point me in the right direction if this has already been discussed. Is there a way of switching on a "You have already purchased this track" notification? I have purchase...

• Casual Listener
  • I have searched the forums but couldn't find any previous posts on this, please point me in the right direction if this has already been discussed.   Is there a way of switching on a "Y...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My old account

Hi. I want to find some of my old playlist on my old spotify account, I don't know the username or the email, I believe it might be the same E-mail as I use on my current account (facebook connected). Can u check if there is another accounted connect...

• Hi. I want to find some of my old playlist on my old spotify account, I don't know the username or the email, I believe it might be the same E-mail as I use on my current account (facebook connected)...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you get rid of "try premium for free" ads if I've already tried it

I did a free-tiral of premium, decided not to continue with it, and still get ads asking me to try it for free. Except when I click on them, I get a message saying I've already tried it before and that the offer is for new users. I don't mind ads, th...

• I did a free-tiral of premium, decided not to continue with it, and still get ads asking me to try it for free. Except when I click on them, I get a message saying I've already tried it before and th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists disappeared AND country changed

Hi, folks. I've seen some topics about playlists disappearing but I have more complex problem: my country and birthdate is changed. To change that I theoretically have to change the billing system and I'm afraid to mess it all up. To add up I have no...

• Hi, folks. I've seen some topics about playlists disappearing  but I have more complex problem: my country and birthdate is changed. To change that I theoretically have to change the billin...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Left the US, came back and still shows offline

I went abroad for a couple of months and now I'm back in the US. My Spotify keeps showing in offline mode and in the website it says that I can't use it because the 14 days to use it abroad are over. The thing is that I'm not abroad anymore! Help?

• I went abroad for a couple of months and now I'm back in the US. My Spotify keeps showing in offline mode and in the website it says that I can't use it because the 14 days to use it abroad are over....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for months of Premium. Why am I still only Free?

This is getting ridiculous. I've tried the contact form numerous times, but only get a standard no-reply response with no answer to my problem. I've been paying for premium service for months, yet my account still says that I'm a Free user. I can not...

• This is getting ridiculous.  I've tried the contact form numerous times, but only get a standard no-reply response with no answer to my problem.  I've been paying for premium service for mo...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I"M CANCELING CAUSE I CANNOT GET HELP

Im now turning to this community board for help. I have been getting billed for months for two accounts on my business card. i have no idea who set this up, or what the user name and PW are to access. i have used this wonderful "contact" form you spe...

• Im now turning to this community board for help.  I have been getting billed for months for two accounts on my business card.  i have no idea who set this up, or what the user name and PW a...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I paid but it won't work on my iPhone

I just upgraded and it still won't let me stream

• Casual Listener
  • I just upgraded and it still won't let me stream
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! paymethod failiure

Hi! I have currenly had spotify premium, this was taken away when my card expired. This happened in September i think. Now have a new card and have registrated it to spotify, when i try to activate spotify premium again a red panel comes up and it sa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I have currenly had spotify premium, this was taken away when my card expired. This happened in September i think. Now have a new card and have registrated it to spotify, when i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download purchased music

Hi! Yesterday I purchased 10 songs and the receipt is in my inbox, but I can't download the music. I tried to contact the support team, but the msg I got is that i should post my topic in the spotify forum. Anyone can help? Thanks N

• Hi! Yesterday I purchased 10 songs and the receipt is in my inbox, but I can't download the music. I tried to contact the support team, but the msg I got is that i should post my topic in the spotify...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Move offline-mode ability.

I am only aloud to have offline-ability on three devices.I have it on my homepc, my android-phone and on my office-computer.Now my homepc is dead. And i have bought a new one. How do i change so that i can continue to listen to my music when the netw...

• Casual Listener
  • I am only aloud to have offline-ability on three devices. I have it on my homepc, my android-phone and on my office-computer. Now my homepc is dead. And i have bought a new one. How do i chang...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

NO SOLUTIONS WORK - Missing playlists/starred tracks am paying premium still but have no songs

My playlists/starred songs are all gone. No solutions on here work, everything looks normal and its says im still on my premium account for which im paying for. This has happened on my laptop and on my android phone. I have used spotify for a long ti...

• Regular
  • My playlists/starred songs are all gone. No solutions on here work, everything looks normal and its says im still on my premium account for which im paying for. This has happened on my laptop and on ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Country for Top Tracks

I recently signed up to Spotify, using an Australian address and Australian credit card. When I go to the "Top Tracks" I get the top tracks for Sweden (many of which are "Not allowed in my region"). I went back to the Spotify website and sure enough,...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently signed up to Spotify, using an Australian address and Australian credit card.  When I go to the "Top Tracks" I get the top tracks for Sweden (many of which are "Not allowed in my regi...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all my playlists

Lost all my playlists on my account. Had an account before the facebook email account link thing. Used it on my phone for a while, but something happened - behaved like two seperate accounts - then it seperated the accounts I think - removing all the...

• Casual Listener
  • Lost all my playlists on my account. Had an account before the facebook email account link thing. Used it on my phone for a while, but something happened - behaved like two seperate accounts - then i...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E-Card paypall

A friend of mine bought me an E-card via Paypall. She got an Error screen but a her paypall balance was reduced with 29,97 euro's for the 3 month E-card Now a couple of hours further we still didn't received the code, nor she, nor me... What's happen...

• A friend of mine bought me an E-card via Paypall.   She got an Error screen but a her paypall balance was reduced with 29,97 euro's for the 3 month E-card   Now a couple of hours fu...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lista de reproducción

hola, estoy intentando publicar mi lista de reproduccion para que cuando alguien la busque en el buscador de spotify le aparezca y pueda disfrutar de ella e incluso añadir más canciones si lo desea como hago yo con listas de otras personas.Por ejempl...

• Visitor
  • hola, estoy intentando publicar mi lista de reproduccion para que cuando alguien la busque en el buscador de spotify le aparezca y pueda disfrutar de ella e incluso añadir más canciones si lo desea c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

publish playlist

hello, excuse me for my English.I'm trying to publish my playlist so that when someone search it in the spotify searchbox will appear.For example, if I write in the search box "falling in love at a coffee shop", some search results appear me with tho...

• Visitor
  • hello, excuse me for my English. I'm trying to publish my playlist so that when someone search it in the spotify searchbox will appear. For example, if I write in the search box "falling in love at...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

all my playlists are gone?

spotify im not happy with my service at all iv logged in on my spotify today and every single one of my playlists are gone i need this issue resolved asap i have not deleted any of them they have all just disapeared and i can see this has happened to...

• Casual Listener
  • spotify im not happy with my service at all iv logged in on my spotify today and every single one of my playlists are gone i need this issue resolved asap i have not deleted any of them they have all...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify/netflix

Hello! Ive heard some people got netflix free for 1 year cuz they had spotify premium.. they did get a mail from spotify .. why havent i?? I also want 1 year free netflix because i got premium aswell.. [Snip - Email Address - Mod] send me something n...

• Hello! Ive heard some people got netflix free for 1 year cuz they had spotify premium.. they did get a mail from spotify .. why havent i?? I also want 1 year free netflix because i got premium aswell...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failed

Hello Mr. Spotify I've been Premium user for about year. So far there has been no problems with payment. But now, in November I was told the credit card payment is failed. And I can't get it through myself as well. There is no issue with account, car...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Mr. Spotify 🙂   I've been Premium user for about year. So far there has been no problems with payment. But now, in November I was told the credit card payment is failed. And I ca...
  • ziffis
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes