Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Payment Failure everytime

Hi having an issue trying to pay for the premium service with the 30 day free trial. First I tried my PayPal account in Euro. Failed. Second I tried my PayPal defaulting to my Visa card. Failed Third I tried my Visa Card. Card Declined. (Balance is f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi having an issue trying to pay for the premium service with the 30 day free trial. First I tried my PayPal account in Euro. Failed. Second I tried my PayPal defaulting to my Visa card. Failed...
  • fatboy
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Finally spotify has come to Ireland"

I've had a spotify account for about 4 years, and have been living in sweden til about 4 months ago. I recently moved to Ireland and was therefor unable to use my spotify account. Today I got this email stating that spotify was now available in Irela...

• Visitor
  • I've had a spotify account for about 4 years, and have been living in sweden til about 4 months ago. I recently moved to Ireland and was therefor unable to use my spotify account. Today I got this em...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

joining for non facebook users

I've had spotify for over a year now my accounts linked to my facebook but im trying to make an account for my friend who doesnt have facebook how is that possible as i cant seen to find away on the site

• I've had spotify for over a year now my accounts linked to my facebook but im trying to make an account for my friend who doesnt have facebook how is that possible as i cant seen to find away on the ...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have an account, but cannot reach on my pc.

I have an account, but can`t reach it on my pc. I have downloaded it as well.

• I have an account, but can`t reach it on my pc. I have downloaded it as well.  
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bye Bye Spotify.& Why.

Bye Bye Spotify for 1 day you were good , Until i was unable to remove radio stations. Then I read this has been going on forever. Past performance is a good indicator of future performance. Bye J.

• Casual Listener
  • Bye Bye Spotify for 1 day you were good , Until i was unable to remove radio stations. Then I read this has been going on forever.   Past performance is a good indicator of future perfo...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! time limit

Hi I've only been using spotify free for a month and a half or so, but for a few days i haven't been able to listen to any music because i have '0 minutes left' but i thought that was only meant to happen after 6 weeks :s please help me!!

• Hi 🙂 I've only been using spotify free for a month and a half or so,  but for a few days i haven't been able to listen to any music because i have '0 minutes left' but i though...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hacked passsword

What should I do? My spotify is registered on a email that has been hacked and now i've forgotten the password but cannot get a new one since I cannot use the registered email. And I can't register a new account either since my facebook is already oc...

• Casual Listener
  • What should I do? My spotify is registered on a email that has been hacked and now i've forgotten the password but cannot get a new one since I cannot use the registered email. And I can't register a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Many titles not available in Luxembourg

Hello, It's great that your service is now available in Luxembourg. But I am very disappointed: Many, i would say half of the popular songs are not available in Luxembourg. This makes your service absolutely inattractive. Services like Simfy and Deez...

• Regular
  • Hello,   It's great that your service is now available in Luxembourg. But I am very disappointed: Many, i would say half of the popular songs are not available in Luxembourg. This makes...
  • winmarc
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop with the updates e-mails

Please, stop with the update e-mails. I set all the notification e-mails to off but still i get several e-mails a day with updates of people who have added new songs to their playlist.. How the hell it possible that i still get notification e-mails?

• Please, stop with the update e-mails. I set all the notification e-mails to off but still i get several e-mails a day with updates of people who have added new songs to their playlist..   ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnected FB account in an attempt to fix something

Just wondering why my Spotify music no longer shows up in my FB the way it used to.

• Regular
  • Just wondering why my Spotify music no longer shows up in my FB the way it used to. 
  • HBruMar
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all playlists

Logged in just as usual today, and all my playlists where gone, is there any way to get them back??

• Logged in just as usual today, and all my playlists where gone, is there any way to get them back??
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Location Based Adverts

Are some of the adverts played on Spotify based on your location? I had an advert play for a shopping centre where I used to live, but I know live almost 500 miles away and was wondering if there is any way to avoid that? Thanks

• Are some of the adverts played on Spotify based on your location? I had an advert play for a shopping centre where I used to live, but I know live almost 500 miles away and was wondering if there i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred songs station....

So I'm just wondering how the "starred" station works. I figured it would be based off the songs and artist that I currently have starred. I've listen to this station all afternoon, and only two times has a song come up by one of the artists I have s...

• Visitor
  • So I'm just wondering how the "starred" station works.  I figured it would be based off the songs and artist that I currently have starred.  I've listen to this station all afternoon, and o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeps decling my Visa Card Help!!

My card company will not authorize payments without a dollar amount on it. As you all know when spotify charges your account it doesnt put a dollar amount it just puts zero. Is there any way i can get a hold of spotify and have them put a dollar amou...

• My card company will not authorize payments without a dollar amount on it. As you all know when spotify charges your account it doesnt put a dollar amount it just puts zero. Is there any way i can ge...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice!

My account has been charged twice for my Spotify Premium Account. Could you please refund it please!

• My account has been charged twice for my Spotify Premium Account. Could you please refund it please!
  • needforfreedom
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my Account

I would like to delete my account. I unsubscribed but still get emails (even though I selected "never" for all email notifications. I do not wish to have an account, free or otherwise. How can my account be deleted?

• I would like to delete my account. I unsubscribed but still get emails (even though I selected "never" for all email notifications. I do not wish to have an account, free or otherwise. How can my acc...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Please help - Transfer purchases to iTunes

Hey Hope somone out there can help me... I have a basic Spotify account and have purchased some Downloads. I wish to transfer these Downloads to my iTunes (so can listen on iPod) but can not work out how to do this. Some guidance would be much apprec...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey   Hope somone out there can help me...   I have a basic Spotify account and have purchased some Downloads.  I wish to transfer these Downloads to my iTunes (so can listen o...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription I do not have access to

I've resently realised that my ex-boyfriends spotify account is still payed by me. Even though i thought I took care of it 6 months ago.. I've tried contacting him, asking him to fix it, but he does not answer me or talk to me (he is pretty pissed). ...

• I've resently realised that my ex-boyfriends spotify account is still payed by me. Even though i thought I took care of it 6 months ago.. I've tried contacting him, asking him to fix it, but he does ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium NUS Membership

Hello, Last weekend I subscribed to premium using the NUS discount, but for some reason it never showed on my account. I got a receipt from PayPal so I know I've paid for it, but the service never showed up on my account. I know there is a tech probl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Last weekend I subscribed to premium using the NUS discount, but for some reason it never showed on my account. I got a receipt from PayPal so I know I've paid for it, but the service never ...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes