Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Problem logging on android

Iv'e just purchased premium to be able to play music on my mobile. set up the account and set it up with facebook but as i log in on my android phone i get the problem "cannot merge accounts" and i can't logon Anyone know a fix? Thanks

• Iv'e just purchased premium to be able to play music on my mobile. set up the account and set it up with facebook but as i log in on my android phone i get the problem "cannot merge accounts" and i c...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help! CAN'T UPGRADE

hello. I can not upgrade my account to premium and I know why. Have an old e-mail registered, which is removed. Use to login with Facebook username and password. My "Facebook Password" does not work when I want to upgrade. And I can not change the pa...

• hello.   I can not upgrade my account to premium and I know why. Have an old e-mail registered, which is removed. Use to login with Facebook username and password.   My "Facebook ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Password reset email not arriving?...

Hello everyone - I need your help because I have just got myself a lovely set of Sonos kit and I cannot link my Spotify account to it??!! It seems from reading other posts, that there maybe a related issue due to my Spotify account being linked to my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone - I need your help because I have just got myself a lovely set of Sonos kit and I cannot link my Spotify account to it??!!   It seems from reading other posts, that there mayb...
  • chris86
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Just downloaded a track from Spitify and it doesn't work

Hi all, I downloaded a track yesterday and it doesn't play at all. No use copying it to any other music folder, it simply is not working (in Spotify, nor Itunes or whatever program). So it seems the download is crippled. How do i restore it? It also ...

• Hi all,   I downloaded a track yesterday and it doesn't play at all. No use copying it to any other music folder, it simply is not working (in Spotify, nor Itunes or whatever program). So it...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Way to End no longer on Spotify?

Why is Way to End's album Desecrated Internal Journey unavailable?

• Casual Listener
  • Why is Way to End's album Desecrated Internal Journey unavailable?
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Format M4a

Bonjour, J'écoute toute ma musique personnelle sur Spotify. Depuis que j'ai formaté mon pc (je ne sais pas s'il y a un lien), presque tous mes morceaux sont au format M4A, et je n'arrive plus à les lire avec Spotify. J'ai téléchargé un convertisseur ...

• Bonjour, J'écoute toute ma musique personnelle sur Spotify. Depuis que j'ai formaté mon pc (je ne sais pas s'il y a un lien), presque tous mes morceaux sont au format M4A, et je n'arrive plus à les...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I disconnect my Spotify account from my Facebook account?

I don't want the two together, I'm a private person and I don't want the two connected anymore but can't figure out how. Spotify seems to only want these two connected and I can't find the answer anywhere. If I can't figure out how, I'm just going to...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't want the two together, I'm a private person and I don't want the two connected anymore but can't figure out how. Spotify seems to only want these two connected and I can't find the answer any...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

please delete my account

i would like to delete my account and be totally unaffiliated with spotify but nothing works. i have tried and tried again but nothing i can do will remove my account, any help would be welcome

• i would like to delete my account and be totally unaffiliated with spotify but nothing works. i have tried and tried again but nothing i can do will remove my account, any help would be welcome
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged twice

Hi When i re opened my premium account i was charged twice. I received two emails from spotify and pay pal of my order confirmation. How.do i muchsort this out as i don't want to be charged twice each month i only have one account. Thank you.

• Hi When i re opened my premium account i was charged twice. I received two emails from spotify and pay pal of my order confirmation. How.do i muchsort this out as i don't want to be charged twice...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Will Not Let Me Cancel

I am attempting to cancel spotify as I had a free trial and don't really use it at all. However the website will not let me cancel, which is pretty infuriating. When I get to the confirm password page it shows the error message: "Oops! Something went...

• I am attempting to cancel spotify as I had a free trial and don't really use it at all.  However the website will not let me cancel, which is pretty infuriating.   When I get to the con...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Should I be getting ads?

I've just joined spotify today and was told by a friend that when you join, it's ads free for the first 6 months but I've just has two ads appear.

• Casual Listener
  • I've just joined spotify today and was told by a friend that when you join, it's ads free for the first 6 months but I've just has two ads appear.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

sporty giftcard code not working

my spory giftcard code are not working what will i do

• my spory giftcard code are not working what will i do
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

?

So I just download a couple albums under the free trail. Once the free trail is over will I not be able to excess those downloaded albums ?

• So I just download a couple albums under the free trail. Once the free trail is over will I not be able to excess those downloaded albums ?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA - until now album

When will the album be out in norway? I can only find the album with 10 songs, not 19 like in the store... Can you give me a release date for the full album on spotify and the mixed version?

• Music Fan
  • When will the album be out in norway? I can only find the album with 10 songs, not 19 like in the store...   Can you give me a release date for the full album on spotify and the mixed versio...
  • FortuN
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

im paying for premium but still only geting free?

hi i have been paying for premium for some time now but i still only have the free version on my account? why is this?? please fix it sucks to pay for stuff you don't get

• hi i have been paying for premium for some time now but i still only have the free version on my account? why is this?? please fix it sucks to pay for stuff you don't get
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account problem

Hello, I got a problem using Spotify. 2 - 4 weeks ago, I lost the ability to use my Facebook account. I changed my facebook e-mail to a new e-mail address I started using. It took 24 hours to change but when the 24 hours had passed, I got stuck in so...

• Hello,   I got a problem using Spotify. 2 - 4 weeks ago, I lost the ability to use my Facebook account. I changed my facebook e-mail to a new e-mail address I started using. It took 24 hou...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Term of contract

Hi there! Is there a minimum maturity of my contract or can I cancel my contract every month?! Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there! Is there a minimum maturity of my contract or can I cancel my contract every month?! Thanks!
  • HHendrikB
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloads and what counts as a purchase....

Evening all, I have just signed up to primium. I saw my playlist was linked to my phone so I was told to download it. I am assuming I am not charged for thisn as there was no prompt....but when making a playlist available offline using the laptop to ...

• Regular
  • Evening all,   I have just signed up to primium. I saw my playlist was linked to my phone so I was told to download it. I am assuming I am not charged for thisn as there was no prompt....but...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DOWNLOADS

I JUST GOT A 30 DAY TRIAL AND HAVE DOWNLOADED SOME ALBUMS.WILL I BE CHARGED FOR THIS AND IS IT USING UP MY DOWNLOAD USAGE ON MY PHONE AND IPAD?

• I JUST GOT A 30 DAY TRIAL AND HAVE DOWNLOADED SOME ALBUMS.WILL I BE CHARGED FOR THIS AND IS IT USING UP MY DOWNLOAD USAGE ON MY PHONE AND IPAD?
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes