Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Playlist issue

Spotify people, I reported my issue of disappearing playlists on 23/02/12, on 02/03/2012 you emailed me thanking me for my patience and saying you were running final checks and I should hear from you again within 24 hours. I haven't heard anything fr...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify people,   I reported my issue of disappearing playlists on 23/02/12, on 02/03/2012 you emailed me thanking me for my patience and saying you were running final checks and I should hear...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription via KPN (NL) not activated

I have a personal subscription on Spotify now for several months and am since January 2012 connected through a all in one subscription at the KPN (NL) glass fiber network. With this all in one subscription (television, telephone and internet) cam als...

• I have a personal subscription on Spotify now for several months and am since January 2012 connected through a all in one subscription at the KPN (NL) glass fiber network. With this all in one subscr...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant enter my premium......

Hi. . Have some issues with my premium. All the playlists is gone and ive been downgraded to the regular. Cant enter my premium at all and no recipts at all in the log for payment. But I have payed and had it working at least a year. Dont find any su...

• Hi. . Have some issues with my premium. All the playlists is gone and ive been downgraded to the regular. Cant enter my premium at all and no recipts at all in the log for payment. But I have payed a...
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

renovar suscripción

Me suscribi con una tarjeta de seguridad virtual, que solo vale para esa vez y ahora no me pueden cobrar y yo tampoco puedo cambiar el numero de la tarjeta con el mismo usuario, creo que les falta ese detalle, pues hay gente que no quiere meter su ta...

• Me suscribi con una tarjeta de seguridad virtual, que solo vale para esa vez y ahora no me pueden cobrar y yo tampoco puedo cambiar el numero de la tarjeta con el mismo usuario, creo que les falta es...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelación de suscripción

Buenos días , hoy he mirado el tiempo restante para finalizar el mes de prueba de spotify y he visto que quedan pocos dias. He ido a cancelar la suscripción y me pide la contraseña de la cuenta de spotify ( que es la misma que la del facebook porque ...

• Buenos días , hoy he mirado el tiempo restante para finalizar el mes de prueba de spotify y he visto que quedan pocos dias. He ido a cancelar la suscripción y me pide la contraseña de la cuenta de sp...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! recuperar lista

He borrado una lista sin darme cuenta, hay alguna manera de recuperarla? Gracias.

• He borrado una lista sin darme cuenta, hay alguna manera de recuperarla?   Gracias.
  • morris357
  • Casual Listener
  • 328 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 328 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! [Idea] Using spotify on two places in the same house

When I sit in my study and am listerning to Spotify and my wife starts listening to music in the livingroom my music stops! I would like to see that I can listen to music at two spots in my house at the same time, you can technically check that we're...

• Casual Listener
  • When I sit in my study and am listerning to Spotify and my wife starts listening to music in the livingroom my music stops! I would like to see that I can listen to music at two spots in my house at ...
  • maunava11
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Deleted Facebook account, is Spotify automatically deleted too?

I signed up for my free month of premium spotify but a few weeks in i deleted my facebook. I just wanted to make sure that my Spotify account was deleted as well. I can't login to my Spotify account because it was connected to Facebook so there's rea...

• I signed up for my free month of premium spotify but a few weeks in i deleted my facebook. I just wanted to make sure that my Spotify account was deleted as well. I can't login to my Spotify account ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I JUST WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT!!

I am unable to cancel my premuim account - i signed up for the month of free music and it wont let me cancel. It keeps saying that my password is wrong - I log in with facebook, i think i know my facebook password. I have tried multiple different bro...

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to cancel my premuim account - i signed up for the month of free music and it wont let me cancel. It keeps saying that my password is wrong - I log in with facebook, i think i know my fac...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

How do completly cancel my account?

Hi, After reviewing 7 different streaming providers I picked spotify. I thought I would sign up for spotify to have on my phone and I was looking to go premium but unfortunately spotify forces me to load the Facebook app which I don't want loaded bec...

• Hi, After reviewing 7 different streaming providers I picked spotify.  I thought I would sign up for spotify to have on my phone and I was looking to go premium but unfortunately spotify fo...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium and downloading as mp3

Sorry if this has been asked before but i found the Q&A page (http://www.spotify.com/uk/about/downloads/) a bit ambiguous.I quote:For Premium, there’s OfflineOf course, if you’re a Spotify Premium subscriber, you won’t need to buy any tracks. You can...

• Regular
  • Sorry if this has been asked before but i found the Q&A page (http://www.spotify.com/uk/about/downloads/) a bit ambiguous. I quote: For Premium, there’s Offline Of course, if you’re a Spo...
  • robindegen
  • Regular
  • 53 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 53 replies
  • 3 likes

Didnt get my 30 days of premium account free of charge

Hi there, I was offered a 30 days free of charge suscription. I introduced my card as required, and it said that my 30 days started today. I tried to listen to a song but it didnt let me cause I already listened to it 5 times, it said that I had to u...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I was offered a 30 days free of charge suscription. I introduced my card as required, and it said that my 30 days started today. I tried to listen to a song but it didnt let me c...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Service......? Spotify....? Don't go together

Problems with spotify al week, can't make a connection. I have been asking questions all week, just get a standard mail saying , we will be back wiyh you in 3 days, no way, don't like it at all Rienk

• Problems with spotify al week, can't make a connection. I have been asking questions all week, just get a standard mail saying , we will be back wiyh you in 3 days, no way, don't like it at all Rienk
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

where to complain if you have problems

Hi,I've just lost the remaining songs I had from a pack I purchased a month a go although I downloaded new songs a week a go. Can anybody tell me who I should address to have a solution? I've already sent a complain to Spotify but I received no answe...

• Hi, I've just lost the remaining songs I had from a pack I purchased a month a go although I downloaded new songs a week a go. Can anybody tell me who I should address to have a solution? I've alrea...
  • nickiletzette7
  • 11 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 7 likes

Can't upgrade account!

Hi, I'm using a VISA Electron Card with all my internet purchases. It works everywhere except on this page. A few months ago I was able to upgrade my account with my regular card, then I changed card for a few months and when I changed back I got thi...

• Hi, I'm using a VISA Electron Card with all my internet purchases. It works everywhere except on this page. A few months ago I was able to upgrade my account with my regular card, then I changed card...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Password reset trouble

Ahoi.I've forgot my password and want to reset it.Here's the trouble: my email is spelled wrong... I could always abandon this account, only I'm paying for it and to stop the payment I need to cancel it with..... my password... Help appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • Ahoi. I've forgot my password and want to reset it. Here's the trouble: my email is spelled wrong... I could always abandon this account, only I'm paying for it and to stop the payment I need to ca...
  • elianacarranzai
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Only 5 replays????

I have been a dedicated Spotify Premium user until recently (4 months ago) with over 1 year of Premium server (that's over 100 EUROS dedicated to spotify). This afternoon I log into spotify and notice there are many songs/tracks highlighted in Purple...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a dedicated Spotify Premium user until recently (4 months ago) with over 1 year of Premium server (that's over 100 EUROS dedicated to spotify).   This afternoon I log into spotify ...
  • mrfresh
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change payment info?

I think it can be said that Spotify sucks at everything that isnt music related.

• I think it can be said that Spotify sucks at everything that isnt music related.
  • SaraThomsen
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change payment details?

I can't change my payment details.-People tell me, that I have to to click the bottom 'Change payment metode' on the page 'subscriptions', but that bottom is not on the page?Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't change my payment details. -People tell me, that I have to to click the bottom 'Change payment metode' on the page 'subscriptions', but that bottom is not on the page? Please help.
  • renegadeimp
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes