Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I want to completely delete an account, how do I do? eliminar cuenta por completo

hola buenas tardes. Fuí por un tiempo subcritora del spotify premium, y cuando dejé de serlo hubo un tiempo que no tuve problemas pero desde hace un año mas o menos si, me aparecen límites de 60 minutos, y con estas molestias me hice una nueva cuenta...

• Regular
  • hola buenas tardes. Fuí por un tiempo subcritora del spotify premium, y cuando dejé de serlo hubo un tiempo que no tuve problemas pero desde hace un año mas o menos si, me aparecen límites de 60 mi...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding playlist in premium gets lost after a few min disconnected from WIFI on my HTC One X.

i am adding two playlists. one from spotify and one from local files. it shows up on the computer and phone, added them to offline mode also. when i disconnect the wifi and a few minutes later the two playlists are gone on the phone. any one knows wh...

• Casual Listener
  • i am adding two playlists. one from spotify and one from local files.    it shows up on the computer and phone, added them to offline mode also.   when i disconnect the wifi an...
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify don't recognizes titles with special characters in names

For example the 6. track on "Hundred Waters" first album Hundred Waters – Hundred Waters LP . The title name of track 6 is ". . . __ __ __ . . ." I found no way to make the Spotify-Player recognize, that the song is on my hard drive. Is there a solut...

• For example the 6. track on "Hundred Waters" first album Hundred Waters – Hundred Waters LP . The title name of track 6 is ". . . __ __ __ . . ." I found no way to make the Spotify-Player recogni...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is it so difficult to delete a secondary account - this is madness

Hey Have inadvertently set up a secondary account (this one) and am trying to delete it as my Primary Account won't connect to Facebook and I can't unlink this one. I don't want to have to wait two days for the trial to end. I just want to delete thi...

• Visitor
  • Hey   Have inadvertently set up a secondary account (this one) and am trying to delete it as my Primary Account won't connect to Facebook and I can't unlink this one. I don't want to have to...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Question before subscribing.

With everything, I always dislike reaccuring charges coming out of my account, simply because I often.. forget about them! If I get Unlimited then cancel it immediately after will it last until it would've of ran out? Or do you have to cancel just be...

• Casual Listener
  • With everything, I always dislike reaccuring charges coming out of my account, simply because I often.. forget about them! If I get Unlimited then cancel it immediately after will it last until it wo...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Renewed credit card details, but account changed from premium to free?!?

I renewed my credit card details of my spotify account, because the card was expired. Now I suddenly have a free account, while I have been a premium user for a long time. Please revert and explain what to do. It's impossible to contact you here in t...

• Casual Listener
  • I renewed my credit card details of my spotify account, because the card was expired. Now I suddenly have a free account, while I have been a premium user for a long time. Please revert and explain w...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Continue to get charged!

I canceled my subscription online 2 months ago, but it never went through. I cannot cancel, because when I "verify" with my Facebook login, the page just goes blank! It seems as though the known 'bug' is purposely not fixed so people are unable to ca...

• I canceled my subscription online 2 months ago, but it never went through. I cannot cancel, because when I "verify" with my Facebook login, the page just goes blank! It seems as though the known 'bug...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

regretted payment

hi I would show my friend how to buy premium and I was expecting a "confirm purchase" key, so i just went on showing him what to do, but suddently it said payment confirmed and I was charged for one mouth premium. Is there any chance for me to get my...

• hi    I would show my friend how to buy premium and I was expecting a "confirm purchase" key, so i just went on showing him what to do, but suddently it said payment confirmed and I was...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting Stations

Do you have an estimate when we will be able to delete stations? this is a constant prblem with many users. dont know why we dont have the ability to do so. I want to upgrade to premium too and wont do so until i can delete unwanted stations. If I de...

• Do you have an estimate when we will be able to delete stations? this is a constant prblem with many users. dont know why we dont have the ability to do so. I want to upgrade to premium too and wont ...
  • badass_llama
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country problem with prenium account

Hey guys, I'm a french living in China, and just refilled my account after 1 month without using it. I switched to prenium account several hours ago and I still cannot access my account, I keep receiving this error message when trying to login: 'you ...

• Hey guys,   I'm a french living in China, and just refilled my account after 1 month without using it. I switched to prenium account several hours ago and I still cannot access my account,&n...
  • arnaud94
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled my spotify premium account a day before renewal, still charged me $9.99!

I've sent a couple of contact forms and communities posts, still no replies. My spotify premium was going to renew on 10/28/12.I cancelled it about an hour ago at 10:49 P.M. here in Meridian, MS. It is still 10/27/12 as of right now here, and it is 1...

• Casual Listener
  • I've sent a couple of contact forms and communities posts, still no replies. My spotify premium was going to renew on 10/28/12. I cancelled it about an hour ago at 10:49 P.M. here in Meridian, MS. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Permanently Offline after moving overseas

Hi, I joined spotify in Australia and my account no longer works (permanently in offline mode) now that I am in the UK. I have already updated my account location but I'm still unable to go online. How can I fix this and still continue to use the fre...

• Hi,   I joined spotify in Australia and my account no longer works (permanently in offline mode) now that I am in the UK. I have already updated my account location but I'm still u...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2 spotify accounts and 2 differend facebooks :/

I once made another spotify & facebook account becausemy offer for premium membership almost got to an end to activate it, I disabled my 6 month premium membership for it butthen i readed that i needed to wait till end of the month, wich would take t...

• I once made another spotify & facebook account because my offer for premium membership almost got to an end to activate it, I disabled my 6 month premium membership for it but then i readed tha...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! De-activating someone else's account from my apple mac

Hi there, Someone installed thier spotifiy account on my apple mac without permission! I want to uninstall theirs and install my own but don't know how. If I try to download Spotify it simply opens up the account that I would like to get rid of. Can ...

• Hi there,   Someone installed thier spotifiy account on my apple mac without permission!  I want to uninstall theirs and install my own but don't know how.  If I try to download Sp...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! subscription payment failure: payment details updated

hi - my monthly payment for spotify premium was unable to process as i hadn't updated my new card details ... i have since updated my details on the account page, will spotify try and charge me again in a few days? ... thanks to anyone who can help

• hi - my monthly payment for spotify premium was unable to process as i hadn't updated my new card details ...   i have since updated my details on the account page, will spotify try and char...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New account linked with Facebook?

Hi there, My spotify was used last night with another account, as a friend wished to show me some music. When I came to log in today with my facebook details (which I have always used) all of my previous playlists and starred songs have disappeared. ...

• Hi there,   My spotify was used last night with another account, as a friend wished to show me some music. When I came to log in today with my facebook details (which I have always used) all...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error on download

Hello, I am trying to download one of my list to purchase but everytime i introduce my password, the sistem sais there is an error for an incorrecte password. I have resert the password several times, but when I try again, apears the same error. How ...

• Hello, I am trying to download one of my list to purchase but everytime i introduce my password, the sistem sais there is an error for an incorrecte password. I have resert the password several times...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

says i need premium, but i have one.

Yesterday i bought the premium subscription. And when using the app, it says i need to upgrade. I press the get premium and it redirects me to a webpage that says i already have a premium subscription. I have logged out and in several times.

• Yesterday i bought the premium subscription. And when using the app, it says i need to upgrade. I press the get premium and it redirects me to a webpage that says i already have a premium subscriptio...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleting my fb, but have spotify premium

I need to delete my Facebook, I don't use it and had a massive security breach with it. I love my spotify though and don't want to get rid. When I go on spotify it says log in with user details can I do that?

• Visitor
  • I need to delete my Facebook, I don't use it and had a massive security breach with it. I love my spotify though and don't want to get rid. When I go on spotify it says log in with user details can I...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment !

Hey! I got a problem buying spotify unlimited. When I try to buy It connects to my facebook (My account is through facebook) and then I have to log in and the I come back to the payment site and it says it isnt working? I am using visa electron card....

• Hey! I got a problem buying spotify unlimited. When I try to buy It connects to my facebook (My account is through facebook) and then I have to log in and the I come back to the payment site and it s...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes