Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Cannot unsubscribe!!! HELP

When i try to unsubscribe my Spotify Unlimited it says that my password is incorrect.And i tried to press forget my password but then it says: It looks like you are using your Facebook credentials to log in to Spotify. To change your Facebook passwor...

• Casual Listener
  • When i try to unsubscribe my Spotify Unlimited it says that my password is incorrect. And i tried to press forget my password but then it says:  It looks like you are using your Facebook creden...
  • RayT
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Force to accept timeline?!?

Why would spotify force me to "upgrade" my facebook to timeline?Timeline is horrible.

• Why would spotify force me to "upgrade" my facebook to timeline? Timeline is horrible.
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM DOESN'T WORK!

Ok, so i bought a spotify premium card for about 3 days ago. I activated it, and i had premium. But now all of the sudden it says my 48 hour trial is gone? i didn't sign up for no trial. and i can only listen to a song 5 times, and i cant listen to m...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok, so i bought a spotify premium card for about 3 days ago. I activated it, and i had premium. But now all of the sudden it says my 48 hour trial is gone? i didn't sign up for no trial. and i can on...
  • hus31n
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

can't connect to spotify mobile

hello i have subscribed to a premium account but i can't connect on my mobile phone. my username/pswd are recognized on computer but not on my mobile. Are the username and password different? i use my facebook account so i am sure they work. dis i ma...

• Casual Listener
  • hello   i have subscribed to a premium account but i can't connect on my mobile phone.    my username/pswd are recognized on computer but not on my mobile.    Are the u...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium doensn't work

Hi, When I try to enable high quality streaming or use Spotify on my iPhone, it says I have to download spotify premium.The problem is, I already have spotify premium. In the account center it says I have an active premium subscription. Could you ple...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   When I try to enable high quality streaming or use Spotify on my iPhone, it says I have to download spotify premium. The problem is, I already have spotify premium. In the account cente...
  • Jurjanos
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

{urgent} Spotify said : my account is used by someone else. That's wrong...

Hi... help me... Spotify said to me : your account is used by someone else. I changed my passeword to be sure, and he still say the same. What's wrong? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi... help me...   Spotify said to me : your account is used by someone else.   I changed my passeword to be sure, and he still say the same. What's wrong?   Thanks
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

have bene charged for downloads but havent lade the purchase.

So i have been charged for 100downloads and the thing is tjat i havent made that purchase.What Do i do?

• So i have been charged for 100downloads and the thing is tjat i havent made that purchase. What Do i do?
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot update payment details

Hi there,My subscription to Premium has expired as I lost my credit card and had to get a new one. I'm trying to put in the new details but there's no field for it in 'subscription' section. It only allows me to change (but not save) my country. any ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, My subscription to Premium has expired as I lost my credit card and had to get a new one. I'm trying to put in the new details but there's no field for it in 'subscription' section. It onl...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

cant change my country

i want to change my country so i can listen to music, cuz i made the account when i was on my holidays, cuz last year spotify wasnt released in germany. it says ill need to change my payment info, but it wont accept the changes when i try to change s...

• Casual Listener
  • i want to change my country so i can listen to music, cuz i made the account when i was on my holidays, cuz last year spotify wasnt released in germany. it says ill need to change my payment info, bu...
  • thomasssyo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback artifacts

Hi. I'm unsure if this is the right place for this topic, but I couldn't find any threds for musicians. Anyway, I'm an artist and am planning on releasing my music on Spotify shortly. At the moment I have some music on Soundcloud and the other day I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I'm unsure if this is the right place for this topic, but I couldn't find any threds for musicians.   Anyway, I'm an artist and am planning on releasing my music on Spotify shortl...
  • MusicDonkey
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I seem to have forgot my password and hotmail? :S

Hey!I've lost my password and hotmail to my spotify account, so I can not login. I've been member on Spotify since 2009/2010 (not sure) I've always had autologin on my spotify but for a couple weeks ago my spotify got reseated for some reason so my u...

• Visitor
  • Hey! I've lost my password and hotmail to my spotify account, so I can not login. I've been member on Spotify since 2009/2010 (not sure)  I've always had autologin on my spotify but for a ...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login with my account

On my account, I hav spotify premium. Yesterday, my daughteralso made an account on here name, spotify free. Now, I cannot log out on her account and login with my account any more. Every time I want to log out on her account, spotify crashes!What ca...

• On my account, I hav spotify premium.  Yesterday, my daughteralso made an account on here name, spotify free.  Now, I cannot log out on her account and login with my account any more.&nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No more premium! :(

Argh! I am now officially depressed. I have lost my credit card, and had to cancel it yesterday. Today, my Premium subscription was due. Needless to say, the card was declined. Now I have to wait for 7 to 10 business days before I can return to Premi...

• Roadie
  • Argh! I am now officially depressed. I have lost my credit card, and had to cancel it yesterday. Today, my Premium subscription was due. Needless to say, the card was declined. Now I have to wait for...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for something I tried to cancel

I tried to cancel my subscription the day of the free trial expiration date. I thought it had worked but only came to find out that the very next day I was charged for an extra 10 dollars for the next month. This is unbelievable. I need a way to cont...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to cancel my subscription the day of the free trial expiration date. I thought it had worked but only came to find out that the very  next day I was charged for an extra 10 dollars for t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged in on two accounts at the same time and can't fix it!

Hi! Since I used my spotify login on a friends computer it has been messed up on my home computer. I am logged in, I have my saved playlists and spotify recommendations seems to be mine. But in the upper right corner where My Facebook profile Should ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   Since I used my spotify login on a friends computer it has been messed up on my home computer. I am logged in, I have my saved playlists and spotify recommendations seems to be mine. But...
  • chroffa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

where is the search bar!?

I have just signed up for the 3 mo. trial membership but I am not redirected to a home page where I can start searching. There is no search bar on my page. Help!

• Casual Listener
  • I have just signed up for the 3 mo. trial membership but I am not redirected to a home page where I can start searching.  There is no search bar on my page.  Help!  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Have to use creditcard?

Hello, My Spotify Premium account has been cancelled because there wasn't enough money on my bank account, while there was enough money on my bank account. Now I want to get my Premium account back and I can't, because I can't use my bank account any...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   My Spotify Premium account has been cancelled because there wasn't enough money on my bank account, while there was enough money on my bank account. Now I want to get my Premium accou...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify displays a location error msg

Hello, i havent login in spotify in some time, when i tried to log in today a error msg appeared on the app. The error msg is: "Your country does not match the one set in your profile...". I have checked my IP on google and it is: 199.48.147.37. I've...

• Hello, i havent login in spotify in some time, when i tried to log in today a error msg appeared on the app. The error msg is: "Your country does not match the one set in your profile...".   I...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Friends not shown in list

Hello, I'm using Spotify Premium in Germany and have added friends. Still I am not seeing them in the list, but it says "undefined", and when clicking on another "undefined" Button, it asks to login to facebook. My Spotify profile is not linked with ...

• Hello,   I'm using Spotify Premium in Germany and have added friends.   Still I am not seeing them in the list, but it says "undefined", and when clicking on another "undefined" Button,...
  • gerlof
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find Premium code for 3 month gift purchase

Hi everyoneI recently bought a friend a 3 month Premium card to introduce them to the world of Spotify. They cannot find the email with the gift certificate and I cannot find the receipt anywhere. How can I resolve this? Thanks for reading.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone I recently bought a friend a 3 month Premium card to introduce them to the world of Spotify.  They cannot find the email with the gift certificate and I cannot find the receipt an...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes