Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Solved!! premium account

hi !! like many others it seems i have upgraded from unlimited to premium but i dont have premium ! i upgraded three days ago n cant acces premium ! i have logged in and out multiple times ! reinstalled twice but it is still the same ! thanks in adva...

• Casual Listener
  • hi !! like many others it seems i have upgraded from unlimited to premium but i dont have premium ! i upgraded three days ago n cant acces premium ! i have logged in and out multiple times ! reinstal...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Reregister to Change Username

Hi,The FAQs say that in order to get a new username we have to reregister... But every time i do, spotify recognizes my facebook account and says i already have an account. Has anyone found a way around this? Obviously i tried emailing spotify but th...

• Not applicable
  • Hi, The FAQs say that in order to get a new username we have to reregister... But every time i do, spotify recognizes my facebook account and says i already have an account.   Has anyone foun...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed for premium once and got charged twice.

As the title says. I have sent a support ticket but i have not got an answer. This occured 2 days ago when the premium service was bugged and people did not get their premium.

• Casual Listener
  • As the title says. I have sent a support ticket but i have not got an answer. This occured 2 days ago when the premium service was bugged and people did not get their premium.
  • Kattsallad
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to upgrade

Hi, Im unable to upgrade as at the point of payment the page says "incorrect password" but it isnt. Ive had it reset, put it to what i should be, and can log in on spotify desktop & mobile, but the payment page WILL NOT accept my password. its frustr...

• Hi,   Im unable to upgrade as at the point of payment the page says "incorrect password" but it isnt.   Ive had it reset, put it to what i should be, and can log in on spotify desktop &...
  • Peksi
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to Premium

Premium won't load after entering my log-in details, Help section on website completely useless. Any suggestions?

• Premium won't load after entering my log-in details, Help section on website completely useless. Any suggestions?
  • retroeuropa
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

{urgent} Spotify said : my account is used by someone else. That's wrong...

Hi... help me... Spotify said to me : your account is used by someone else. I changed my passeword to be sure, and he still say the same. What's wrong? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi... help me...   Spotify said to me : your account is used by someone else.   I changed my passeword to be sure, and he still say the same. What's wrong?   Thanks
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Totally unhelpful help section!

Somebody n my family is getting the...Spotify has paused because your account is in use somewhere else. Error!Spotify help suggests that this is because accounts can be accessed from multuple devices and a bug is causing the error. It suggests what t...

• Casual Listener
  • Somebody n my family is getting the... Spotify has paused because your account is in use somewhere else.   Error! Spotify help suggests that this is because accounts can be accessed from...
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote Logout of account?

Hi could someone tell me how to remotely logout of my account. I use spotify at work all the time but its also linked to my mac at home which is on at the moment so I cant use spotify.I have changed password but still no luck.. Cheers

• Hi could someone tell me how to remotely logout of my account.  I use spotify at work all the time but its also linked to my mac at home which is on at the moment so I cant use spotify. I have...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Issue linking my Free account to Virgin Media in order to get premium free for 6 months.

Hi there, I spent over an hour & half to Virgin last night who to be honest were the square route of useless, so thought I'd try to get some help from the experts! When trying to link my free spotify account to my new virgin media 30mb package, it sa...

• Hi there,   I spent over an hour & half to Virgin last night who to be honest were the square route of useless, so thought I'd try to get some help from the experts!   Whe...
  • moseleydeb
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlimited

If I have the unlimited account should I still have to pay per track I want to download?

• Casual Listener
  • If I have the unlimited account should I still have to pay per track I want to download?
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Number of installations - Premium

Hello, I am currently a user of Spotify Free and would now like to upgrade to Spotify Premium. My question is whether I am allowed to install Premium on a number of PC's (one at work, one at home and one laptop. Of course these licenses won't be used...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am currently a user of Spotify Free and would now like to upgrade to Spotify Premium. My question is whether I am allowed to install Premium on a number of PC's (one at work, one at hom...
  • k-ram
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where Do Artists Get Help?

I am an artist with Spotify but I only see one of my tracks and there is no artwork or the other 8 tracks from my CD listed. Should have come in through CDBaby. Is my only option to work with them? Is there an artist's support area I'm just not seein...

• I am an artist with Spotify but I only see one of my tracks and there is no artwork or the other 8 tracks from my CD listed.  Should have come in through CDBaby.  Is my only option to work ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Aggravated.

I have been waiting a week for a reply to this, and have recently found out more information. I had canceled my account 4 days before the deadline to cancel, and my bank account was still charged. I canceled because I couldn't afford to pay for the s...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been waiting a week for a reply to this, and have recently found out more information. I had canceled my account 4 days before the deadline to cancel, and my bank account was still charged. I ...
  • mrjack11
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

My premium does not work!

I paid for the premium, but it does not work. Paid today and would like to have it fixed now Can someone check it out?

• Casual Listener
  • I paid   for the premium , but it   does not work .   Paid   today and   would like to have   it fixed   now   🙂   Can someone &nb...
  • lizseeman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Social Not Working + Facebook login not working

First my starred songs disappeared, which the Spotify team managed to resolve quickly, which I am grateful for. Now, Spotify Social does not work on my account on either my mobile or desktop accounts. I am also still unable to login in through my Fac...

• Casual Listener
  • First my starred songs disappeared, which the Spotify team managed to resolve quickly, which I am grateful for.   Now, Spotify Social does not work on my account on either my mobile or desktop...
  • Tilster
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to cancel free Premium trial

I absolutely love Spotify and use it on my phone and at work, around the clock. I did the 30 day trial of Spotify Premium. I knew I would be charged automatically for the 2nd month, so I let Spotify know 6 days early, that I needed to cancel my subsc...

• I absolutely love Spotify and use it on my phone and at work, around the clock.  I did the 30 day trial of Spotify Premium.  I knew I would be charged automatically for the 2nd month, so I ...
  • theironcardinal
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Apps still know what I listen to when I'm in private mode

Just tried it: The last.fm app displays what I'm listening too even when I'm in private mode. (Yes I know last.fm doesn't scrobble the music, but that's a guarantee on the App's side, and not something I want to have to figure out for every app)

• Casual Listener
  • Just tried it: The last.fm app displays what I'm listening too even when I'm in private mode. (Yes I know last.fm doesn't scrobble the music, but that's a guarantee on the App's side, and not somethi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken music files!

I want to report some broken files, or i would rather say a full album wich is bad/missing. It's the album "Angel Station" of Manfred Mann's Earth Band (http://open.spotify.com/album/6DT5JG1UEXCdpvfAw7NwTt). Does anybody know where to report it?

• Gig Goer
  • I want to report some broken files, or i would rather say a full album wich is bad/missing.  It's the album "Angel Station" of Manfred Mann's Earth Band ( http://open.spotify.com/album/6DT5JG1...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I just subscribed a unlimited and it doesn't work on my computer

Hi, I subscribed a unlimited (in fact i subscribed it twice so it's written that i have it until 01/05) However it doesn't work on my software in my computer... I tried to log out and in a few times but it still doesn't work...What can I do?Thanks

• Hi, I subscribed a unlimited (in fact i subscribed it twice so it's written that i have it until 01/05) However it doesn't work on my software in my computer... I tried to log out and in a few times ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Facebook disaster

I can't beleive I did not find any topic in this forum that discussed the fact that you now HAVE to get a facebook account to be able to have spotify.To me it's a total abuse. Shame on spotify !!!Maybe this get cencored

• I can't beleive I did not find any topic in this forum that discussed the fact that you now HAVE to get a facebook account to be able to have spotify. To me it's a total abuse. Shame on spotify&nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes