Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • itsdanriley
  • Gig Goer
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Facebook Posts!

Right, what the f*ck is going on with Spotify. Without changing any settings, its suddenly decided to post up every track I listen to to Facebook! This is a f*cking joke. No privacy setting update, just a change to behaviour. So now my entire family ...

• Regular
  • Right, what the f*ck is going on with Spotify.   Without changing any settings, its suddenly decided to post up every track I listen to to Facebook!   This is a f*cking joke.  ...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Direct payment via Paypal

Hey,I've got almost no money left in my usual bank account, and since it's only one day left til it's filled up, I figured I don't want to move money from my savings. However, I still have money in my Paypal account, and so I was going to sign up for...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I've got almost no money left in my usual bank account, and since it's only one day left til it's filled up, I figured I don't want to move money from my savings. However, I still have money in...
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not detecting wifi on computer

I have a very excellent internet connection, but when I clicked on Spotify, it said that it was in offline mode. I've tried restarting the computer and re-installing the program. Is there any way I could get some assistance?

• I have a very excellent internet connection, but when I clicked on Spotify, it said that it was in offline mode. I've tried restarting the computer and re-installing the program. Is there any way I c...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor management of subscriptions

Spotify not notified by mail when you drop a subscription. Spotify has continued to charge it despite canceling the account. How can I have proof of cancellation?

• Regular
  • Spotify   not   notified   by mail when   you drop   a   subscription.   Spotify   has continued to charge it  despite canceling   ...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

top artists

there is no search box on the help screen so i wrote this post. I played the same song over and over and over and it never went to the top of favorite songs. I dont understand. it shows music that i only listened to once just to hear it and songs i d...

• Casual Listener
  • there is no search box on the help screen so i wrote this post.   I played the same song over and over and over and it never went to the top of favorite songs. I dont understand. it shows ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no SEARCH option to the Help page on the Spotify.com website????

are. you . kidding. me???? i can't search for help on spotify.com???PLEASE tell me i'm missing something.

• Casual Listener
  • are. you . kidding. me????   i can't search for help on spotify.com??? PLEASE tell me i'm missing something.
  • newuser1111
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't cancel subscription b/c of facebook

I'm trying to cancel my Spotify Premium subscription before it renews in March because I can't afford it any more.But every time I try to cancel and enter my password, it says it is incorrect. I created my account through facebook, so when I enter my...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to cancel my Spotify Premium subscription before it renews in March because I can't afford it any more. But every time I try to cancel and enter my password, it says it is incorrect. I cr...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Unlimited!! i have paid twice ??

I have signed up to Spotify Unlimited this morning, my account hasnt upgraded and i think i have been charged twice. Can someone help please. Thank You

• I have signed up to Spotify Unlimited this morning, my account hasnt upgraded and i think i have been charged twice.   Can someone help please. Thank You
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

Hi, my Premium account has been hacked and my playlists were deleted and someone added a brand new one. A couple weeks ago, I changed the password and then two days ago, someone broke in again and deleted my music and added their own. Help.

• Hi, my Premium account has been hacked and my playlists were deleted and someone added a brand new one. A couple weeks ago, I changed the password and then two days ago, someone broke in again and de...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

If I unsubscribe from the paid service, I can always reactivate later, right?

• If I unsubscribe from the paid service, I can always reactivate later, right? 
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook not fully linked with account

Hi there, Here's what i did: 1) I had an old non-facebook Spotify account but couldn't use due to Linux at home and firewall at work 2) No more firewall - Spotify said my old username was no longer active, so I created a new account linked to FB. 3) ...

• Hi there,    Here's what i did:   1) I had an old non- facebook  Spotify account but couldn't use due to Linux at home and firewall at work 2) No more firewall - Spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound/crash when I try to play a song

Hello, I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium. For a long while now, my computer simply will not play any songs from Spotify. When I open Spotify, I can look at apps, do searches, etc, but when I click on a song to hear it, the system starts "working" but ...

• Hello, I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium.  For a long while now, my computer simply will not play any songs from Spotify.  When I open Spotify, I can look at apps, do searches, etc, but when...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Had problems with paying, now my subscription will expire

A few weeks ago I went overseas and took money out of my bank but it didn't register that until I went home and I realized I didn't have any money on my bank because I moved the last I had. During that time spotify tried to withdraw funds but were un...

• Casual Listener
  • A few weeks ago I went overseas and took money out of my bank but it didn't register that until I went home and I realized I didn't have any money on my bank because I moved the last I had. During th...
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify logs off by itself

When I log in to spotify a window immediately is displayed saying “Spotify® Terms and Conditions of Use” with a document and information. When this window is shown I can’t use spotify when it’s dimmed in the background. I think there is another windo...

• Casual Listener
  • When I log in to spotify a window immediately is displayed saying “Spotify® Terms and Conditions of Use” with a document and information. When this window is shown I can’t use spotify when it’s dimme...
  • Ricpet
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify has cheated me

I used a coupon for one free month and canceled the subscription before they expire,still, after 3 months without using spotify I see that it was charging. I have returned tounsubscribe and the system is unable spotify not even to send emails justifi...

• Regular
  • I used a   coupon   for   one free month   and canceled   the subscription   before they   expire , still,   after 3 months   without ...
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am a premium member but my account says that I am using Spotify Free

I pay for Premium automatically every month. This weekend I tried to use Spotify on my phone and was told that I am not a premium member. Any help would be appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • I pay for Premium automatically every month. This weekend I tried to use Spotify on my phone and was told that I am not a premium member. Any help would be appreciated.
  • hisdaddyness
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help recovering deleted playlists!!

Any moderators out there who can help with recovering 2 deleted playlist? I would greatly appreciate it!!

• Regular
  • Any moderators out there who can help with recovering 2 deleted playlist? I would greatly appreciate it!! 
  • Medic127
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cómo saber en qué dispositivos tengo listas offline

Creo que sólo tengo listas offline en 3, pero continuamente me dice que hay más de 3 y me borras las listas offline... ¡y vuelta a sincronizarlas! Necesito saber si (como ocurre en Dropbox) hay una manera de ver en qué dispositivos está instalado Spo...

• Creo que sólo tengo listas offline en 3, pero continuamente me dice que hay más de 3 y me borras las listas offline... ¡y vuelta a sincronizarlas!   Necesito saber si (como ocurre en Dropbox...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook link is incorrect

Hello, I use an iPad and when I set up Spotify my wife was logged into Facebook. Now when I log into Spotify it honks I'm my wife! I've tried to disconnect and then reconnect but it d

• Regular
  • Hello, I use an iPad and when I set up Spotify my wife was logged into Facebook. Now when I log into Spotify it honks I'm my wife! I've tried to disconnect and then reconnect but it d
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Subscribers] Change Country

Hey guys, got a question about the subscribers of my playlists. My spotify currently runs over France, got some subscribers and now I like to change to Spotify Germany. Does that mean I would lose my subscribers or wouldn't it affect them in any way?...

• Music Fan
  • Hey guys,   got a question about the subscribers of my playlists. My spotify currently runs over France, got some subscribers and now I like to change to Spotify Germany. Does that mean I wo...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes