Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Netflix offer

Hi, I just activated my Spotify Premium. Is there a way for me to get the Swedish Netflix offer? //Rune

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just activated my Spotify Premium. Is there a way for me to get the Swedish Netflix offer?   //Rune
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

• Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back? It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1112 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 1112 replies
  • 14 likes

Solved!! Netflix Sweden

Hi! Just signed up for my Netflix account and AFTER i've done this i notice the Netflix-Spotify offer. Can i somehow get the deal in some other way besides re-register for Netflix? The site www.netflix.se/spotify dosen't work when you're already a re...

• Casual Listener
  •     Hi!   Just signed up for my Netflix account and AFTER i've done this i notice the Netflix-Spotify offer. Can i somehow get the deal in some other way besides re-register fo...
  • Mjoellnir
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Just signed up for spottily and it will not let me log into my iphone on the application

Hi i just singed up for spitify and my account wont work on my iphone, Ive tried to log in but it says that maybe my password is wrong or mispelled, i do not have a facebook account so my alternative was to log in using my email adress, i reset my pa...

• Visitor
  • Hi i just singed up for spitify and my account wont work on my iphone, Ive tried to log in but it says that maybe my password is wrong or mispelled, i do not have a facebook account so my alternative...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

being charged £4.99 a month while on free subscription.

A couple of months ago i downgraded from spotify unlimmited to free because money was getting tight. but yet i have still been charged with two months payments on a free subscription. i dont understad as everywhere on my acount it says that i have a ...

• A couple of months ago i downgraded from spotify unlimmited to free because money was getting tight. but yet i have still been charged with two months payments on a free subscription. i dont understa...
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to add tracks to playlist folder

All of sudden today im not able to drag and drop tracks into playlist folders Doesnt matter if they are existing folders or new folders, same behaviour each time Any help would be much appreciated

• Casual Listener
  • All of sudden today im not able to drag and drop tracks into playlist folders Doesnt matter if they are existing folders or new folders, same behaviour each time Any help would be much appreciate...
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify minus facebook

Hey, I recently deactivated my facebook account because I camp on it far too much. & I tried to listen to music on spotify and i had to log back into fb before that was possible. Is there a way that I can still use my spotify account, but still keep ...

• Hey, I recently deactivated my facebook account because I camp on it far too much. & I tried to listen to music on spotify and i had to log back into fb before that was possible. Is there a way t...
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Is there a way to restrict non-Facebook friends from seeing full name/other Facebook data?

I'd like to be able to share music occasionally on my pseudonymous Twitter account, but if I do that, the link will say "shared by [Full Name]." I get that we can't actually change the usernames on our accounts, but is there a way to set some sort of...

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to be able to share music occasionally on my pseudonymous Twitter account, but if I do that, the link will say "shared by [Full Name]."  I get that we can't actually change the username...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Country settings? Can´t upgrade to premium.

I am currently living in Maryland as an exchange students, but since I am only staying for 10 months, I don't have an American credit card. When spotify asked me to update my country settings when my monthly premium subscription ran out, I updated my...

• I am currently living in Maryland as an exchange students, but since I am only staying for 10 months, I don't have an American credit card. When spotify asked me to update my country settings when my...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps logging me out

When i log into spotify a page from facebook comes up and when i close that page my spotify closes too. I cant access it at all. HELP

• When i log into spotify a page from facebook comes up and when i close that page my spotify closes too. I cant access it at all. HELP 😞 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is someone notified when I add them as a "Favorite"?

I know that someone is notified if I subscribe to one of their playlists, but I'd like to add someone to my favorites list and I am wondering if they will be notified if I do...

• I know that someone is notified if I subscribe to one of their playlists, but I'd like to add someone to my favorites list and I am wondering if they will be notified if I do...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account isnt working.

I was for the past 2 month been able to log into either my online spotify or the applicaiton it keeps giving me error 410 but when I try and resolve it I am unable to log in to change my password. spotify name is phdiab and my email is my facebook em...

• Casual Listener
  • I was for the past 2 month been able to log into either my online spotify or the applicaiton it keeps giving me error 410 but when I try and resolve it I am unable to log in to change my password. sp...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

lost all my playlistas

i made a seccond account for a friend on mine computer, then all my playlists are gone. we payd for 2 premium.. the made one new account and lost the other.. and all my playlists!!

• i made a seccond account for a friend on mine computer, then all my playlists are gone. we payd for 2 premium.. the made one new account and lost the other.. and all my playlists!!  
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New to spotify

Hi there

• Hi there
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No longer able to login with FB credentials

Good morning. My Spotify account is somehow no longer connected to my facebook account. I've only used Facebook credentials as login and therefore do not have another way to log back into my account which now shows as a string of numbers - 126905514 ...

• Good morning. My Spotify account is somehow no longer connected to my facebook account.   I've only used Facebook credentials as login and therefore do not have another way to log back int...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play music offline on premium

I have a spotify premium account and am able to play music on my phone, however I am only able to play music online on my laptop. I have been able to play music offline on my laptop in the past however I think this stopped once I got a different phon...

• I have a spotify premium account and am able to play music on my phone, however I am only able to play music online on my laptop. I have been able to play music offline on my laptop in the past howev...
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium atarted working, now always says no internet connection even when i have full wifi

please help! It started working fine now as of the day before yesterday i cant search for or download anything bc it keeps tellin me theres no internet connection even when there is HELP!!

• Regular
  • 😞 please help! It started working fine now as of the day before yesterday i cant search for or download anything bc it keeps tellin me theres no internet connection even when there is 😞 HELP!!
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist

Hi, I've had a playlist and I called it "sleep" but I accidentally erased it, is there a way to bring it back?my account is: 118458913

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've had a playlist and I called it "sleep" but I accidentally erased it, is there a way to bring it back? my account is: 118458913  
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hard drive failure

My music laptop that I use to stream both JRMC and Spotify has gone hard drive awol, but I hjave not been able to uninstall. I have purchased a new laptop, and want to install spotify, but will I be able to as technically it's now on 4 devices under ...

• Regular
  • My music laptop that I use to stream both JRMC and Spotify has gone hard drive awol, but I hjave not been able to uninstall. I have purchased a new laptop, and want to install spotify, but will I be ...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! A little problem

Hey I made my spotify account a while ago. I made it with MY facebook account and everything else. One time i headed to my girlfriend, and we wanted to listen to music. I turned my spotify account on her computer, while she was logged in to facebook....

• Regular
  • Hey   I made my spotify account a while ago. I made it with MY facebook account and everything else. One time i headed to my girlfriend, and we wanted to listen to music. I turned my spoti...
  • Thegutt
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes