Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Deleted a song/playlist from my Facebook timeline. Doesn't show anymore.

So I "deleted" a playlist and some songs from my timeline on Facebook but now, when I go to play that song again, it doesn't show up in the "Listening to...." activity box on my Facebook profile. Is there a way to regain this so it shows in my profil...

• Casual Listener
  • So I "deleted" a playlist and some songs from my timeline on Facebook but now, when I go to play that song again, it doesn't show up in the  "Listening to...."  activity box on my Facebook ...
  • MrPart2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium not working on iphone4

I downloaded the app and am using the 48 hour trial. I purchased premium and it still says I am using the trial version. I log in using my Facebook account and always did when I used the free version. Spotify is working fine on my computer and is the...

• I downloaded the app and am using the 48 hour trial. I purchased premium and it still says I am using the trial version. I log in using my Facebook account and always did when I used the free version...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

get another account

hi, I would like one more premium account for my daughter. is there a way to get it as beeing a customer or do I have to start all over for her? Best Magnus

• hi, I would like one more premium account for my daughter. is there a way to get it as beeing a customer or do I have to start all over for her? Best Magnus
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in, error 410

For the past 2 month I have been unable to log into my spotify. It was linked to my facebook and I had signed up under the name phdiab. It keeps giving me an error 410 I was also unble to post this message because it would not let me log in any help ...

• Casual Listener
  • For the past 2 month I have been unable to log into my spotify. It was linked to my facebook and I had signed up under the name phdiab. It keeps giving me an error 410 I was also unble to post this m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mistake in "Ian Anderson" and "Monkey" Listing

I did not know where else to voice this finding, so I came here. Please refer this to the proper person. Just wanted to inform you that some albums are miscategorized, due to certain artists having the same name. 1. "Monkey" is a 90s, 00s third wave ...

• I did not know where else to voice this finding, so I came here. Please refer this to the proper person.   Just wanted to inform you that some albums are miscategorized, due to certain artis...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It asks me to confirm payment, asks for password and back to confirmation! Wont move forward

I had a spotify free and put down the details of my credit card for premium. It says I have to confirm payment, then it goes back to asking password and i jump fromThis two options with no result..anybody knows what can be wrong?

• I had a spotify free and put down the details of my credit card for premium. It says I have to confirm payment, then it goes back to asking password and i jump from This two options with no result.....
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred tracks gone completely

Logged in with Facebook... tracks aren't there. I was using Spotify 3 days ago under the same account. Help?

• Logged in with Facebook... tracks aren't there. I was using Spotify 3 days ago under the same account.   Help?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

So mom asks what this "SPOTIFY" purchase is....

So I set up my Spotify payments through a paypal account I share with my mom. She emails me, "is this SPOTIFY your purchase ???" My response: Yes. I forgot I had it set up to come out of paypal. Spotify is all the music you could EVER want to listen ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I set up my Spotify payments through a paypal account I share with my mom. She emails me, "is this SPOTIFY your purchase ???" My response:   Yes. I forgot I had it set up to come out of p...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

When will my premium start working!!!

I purchased spotify premium on TUESDAY! And it still won't let me liten to songs I have listened to more then 5 times. I am so annoyed. I want a refund of the time that it isn't working.

• Music Fan
  • I purchased spotify premium on TUESDAY! And it still won't let me liten to songs I have listened to more then 5 times. I am so annoyed. I want a refund of the time that it isn't working. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone else name is in the upper right corner?

Hi, I was at a party this this weekend, and when I got home my Spotify account is having someone elses name in the upper right corner...why is this and how can I remove it? I changed the password and reinstalled Spotify, but it's still there. Same go...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I was at a party this this weekend, and when I got home my Spotify account is having someone elses name in the upper right corner...why is this and how can I remove it? I changed the p...
  • segas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My play list has vanished

Please help. I've tried logging on again nothing has worked.

• Regular
  • Please help. I've tried logging on again nothing has worked. 😞
  • Cazemail
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Email

I have suscribed with my Facebook account but I have my Facebook (FB) account with an old email that I do not check anymore. I tried updating my FB with my new email but I made a alternate FB with my new email only to waste the use of my new email on...

• Casual Listener
  • I have suscribed with my Facebook account but I have my Facebook (FB) account with an old email that I do not check anymore. I tried updating my FB with my new email but I made a alternate FB with my...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlists when i moved country

Hi I recently moved to France from Norway. Spotify told me I wasn't in the country i registered in and I had to change my country and then a short time after all my lists dissapeared, please can you help? Thanks Elisabeth

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I recently moved to France from Norway. Spotify told me I wasn't in the country i registered in and I had to change my country and then a short time after all my lists dissapeared, please can you ...
  • elisgu
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

All my playlists have disappeared. FAQ unhelpful.

I have a free spotify account that I signed up for more than a year back. I then linked it to my facebook account. Recently (about 2 weeks ago) I suddenly lost all my playlists one day. I followed steps from this FAQ (http://community.spotify.com/t5/...

• I have a free spotify account that I signed up for more than a year back. I then linked it to my facebook account. Recently (about 2 weeks ago) I suddenly lost all my playlists one day.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Using US premium acct if

Will I be able to use my premium account (set up in US) to stream music to my iPod when traveling in France?

• Visitor
  • Will I be able to use my  premium account (set up in US) to stream music to my iPod when traveling in France?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account disabled, can't use my spotify.

Hi guys! Yesterday my Facebook account got disabled because of fake name or information. I cannot use spotify anymore because facebook disabled my account. And the worst part is that I had Premium and I paid just a couple of days ago! I've submitted ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys! Yesterday my Facebook account got disabled because of fake name or information. I cannot use spotify anymore because facebook disabled my account. And the worst part is that I had Premium ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Recuperar mi lista

ROCIOOOOOOO porfavor espero me puedas ayudara recupera mi lista llamada BAJAR muchas gracias

• ROCIOOOOOOO porfavor espero me puedas ayudara recupera mi lista llamada BAJAR muchas gracias
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist tracks disappearing with no notifiation... extremely annoying

Hello Spotify staff, Here is something that should be changed/improved in spotify. I have a spotify unlimited account. It sometimes happens that some titles that have been available so far are suddenly not available anymore. I have three points about...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify staff,   Here is something that should be changed/improved in spotify.   I have a spotify unlimited account. It sometimes happens that some titles that have been avail...
  • Redgis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes