Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Problem to log in

I changed my phone from Android to Symbian, or whatever it's called, recently and now trying to use Spotify on Nokia. While I'm trying to log in, with my Facebook account, it says "Username or password incorrect." And that's why? Have I missed someth...

• I changed my phone from Android to Symbian, or whatever it's called, recently and now trying to use Spotify on Nokia. While I'm trying to log in, with my Facebook account, it says "Username or passwo...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch to original Facebook account

Hi, I have premium Spotify account and linked it to my FB account, then created lots of playlists and such, all was great. Then one day I installed Spotify on an old deactivated iPhone that only works through Wi-Fi and it picked up my wife's FB accou...

• Hi, I have premium Spotify account and linked it to my FB account, then created lots of playlists and such, all was great. Then one day I installed Spotify on an old deactivated iPhone that only ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Strange...

My premium was supposed to renew 1 week ago.I didn't have any money in my bank, so it didn't.Now, it said it would try in 3 days, and if it couldn't it would move me to free.For some reason, I still haven't been charged, even though I have premium st...

• Community Legend
  • My premium was supposed to renew 1 week ago. I didn't have any money in my bank, so it didn't. Now, it said it would try in 3 days, and if it couldn't it would move me to free. For some reas...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Stopped working, error 408

Many of my friends use spotify daily and have been using the service for months now. I was convinced to join spotify and loved it. After 14 days of use, the error 408 came up, and since then haven't been able to listen to music. I have tried differen...

• Casual Listener
  • Many of my friends use spotify daily and have been using the service for months now.  I was convinced to join spotify and loved it.  After 14 days of use, the error 408 came up, and since t...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

allow playist listeners to subscribe.

I've made and submitted many playlists (through SHAREMYPLAYLIST). I see them posted and people can play them, but it doesn't allow peole to subscribe to my playlists( "subscribe" option does not show). Why is that and how do I alloow others to subscr...

• I've made and submitted many playlists (through SHAREMYPLAYLIST). I see them posted and people can play them, but it doesn't allow peole to subscribe to my playlists( "subscribe" option does not show...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify app says i need premium when i allready got it

I have never been able to login on my phone but on my laptop it works just fine. Ive tried to uninstall and reinstalling the app multiple times.

• Casual Listener
  • I have never been able to login on my phone but on my laptop it works just fine. Ive tried to uninstall and reinstalling the app multiple times.
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for month even though I canceled.

I cancled the subscription on paypal itself, so some of the fault is with me. However, i was wondering if I could get a refund, since my trial did not end until the 4th, and I cancled on the third, and was charged a day early. And, the card I had on ...

• I cancled the subscription on paypal itself, so some of the fault is with me. However, i was wondering if I could get a refund, since my trial did not end until the 4th, and I cancled on the third, a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I permanently delete my Spotify account?

I recently canceled my my premium subscription and would like to permanently delete my Spotify account. As expected, Spotify does not provide ANY help on how to do this. And I can not find an answer in the forums either. I have sent Spotify an e-mail...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently canceled my my premium subscription and would like to permanently delete my Spotify account. As expected, Spotify does not provide ANY help on how to do this. And I can not find an answer ...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 66 replies
  • 41 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 41 likes

Are there still nagging facebook advertisements?

The Facebook requirement for login has apparently been removed. If I have a non-facebook user account, will I still get the nagging splash screens asking me to link to Facebook? How about on my phone, will the mobile app still nag me to link my profi...

• Casual Listener
  • The Facebook requirement for login has apparently been removed. If I have a non-facebook user account, will I still get the nagging splash screens asking me to link to Facebook?   How about ...
  • t_m_heinonen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

neee to change password

how do i chamge my password please im having same trouble

• how do i chamge my password please im having same trouble
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New album releases - update?

Hi! I find that the lists "New Album releases on Spotify" and "New singles..." are very seldom, and randomly uptated? I'd like to have an update at least every other day... I thought it was the mobile app (Android) that was frozen or something, but t...

• Hi! I find that the lists "New Album releases on Spotify" and "New singles..." are very seldom, and randomly uptated? I'd like to have an update at least every other day... I thought it was the...
  • MMS
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Paid for premium recurring Sept. 3 but premium stopped working today Oct. 3

I'm new to spotify but I paid close attention to the details of buying spotify premium. It said I'd be paying 9.99/month and it charged me and sent me an email saying it would charge me again on October 3rd(today). It was working fine this morning an...

• Regular
  • I'm new to spotify but I paid close attention to the details of buying spotify premium. It said I'd be paying 9.99/month and it charged me and sent me an email saying it would charge me again on Octo...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

premium downgraded to unlimitef

Hello. Has anyone downgraded to unlimited. It says with unlimited, i cant stream anymore but i can listen to whats sync in. They have charged me 9.99 to 4.99. So i know they got my request. If anyone knows a cent or two about this, plz let me know. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. Has anyone downgraded to unlimited. It says with unlimited, i cant stream anymore but i can listen to whats sync in. They have charged me 9.99 to 4.99. So i know they got my request. If anyon...
  • TylerS
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with paid of download

Hi, Yesterday, i want to buy 10downloads for the first time in Spotify. I try it 3times but the system said me that was an error. At the 4 time, I was finally able to buy the 10 downloads. But, 2hours later, i received the acquittance at my mail of 4...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    Yesterday, i want to buy 10downloads for the first time in Spotify. I try it 3times but the system said me that was an error. At the 4 time,  I was finally able to buy the 1...
  • denzey
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Q] Simultaneous listening, possible ?

Hi, Is it possible to listen to Spotify on 2 Android phones at the same time ? (for my dad and me). And also on a PC and on an Android phone at the same time, Thanks

• Regular
  • Hi,   Is it possible to listen to Spotify on 2 Android phones at the same time ? (for my dad and me). And also on a PC and on an Android phone at the same time,   Thanks 🙂
  • RaphaelH1427
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

ecard purchase was a bad experience so far.

Hi I purchased an e-card for a friend. I got charged twice after the website crashed during a transaction (OSX Safari Version 5.1.7). Then I got this email. It does not state who I purchased e-card or any other details about what I wrote and who it w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I purchased an e-card for a friend.  I got charged twice after the website crashed during a transaction (OSX Safari Version 5.1.7). Then I got this email. It does not state who I purch...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can you play your playlist in two different countries?

Hi, I tried searching the forum for this particular issue and I'm sure its been asked before, but I was wondering if I was able to play the playlist I created in USA in Australia? I have a USA Spotify Unlimited account. Say if I logged into my accoun...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I tried searching the forum for this particular issue and I'm sure its been asked before, but I was wondering if I was able to play the playlist I created in USA in Australia? I have...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Login with username instead of facebook

Hello, I have a premium subscription and currently login via my facebook profile. How do I login via a standard username against same subscription instead ? Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  I have a premium subscription and currently login via my facebook profile.  How do I login via a standard username against same subscription instead ? Thank you
  • t_m_heinonen
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Moderators only?

I suppose this is more of a bug report/point of curiosity than a topic but as I was unable to find a report issue button (though, admittedly, I didn't look very hard) I figured I'd just post it. While nosing about my profile page I came across the pa...

spotifyreport.PNG
  • Music Fan
  • I suppose this is more of a bug report/point of curiosity than a topic but as I was unable to find a report issue button (though, admittedly, I didn't look very hard) I figured I'd just post it.&nbsp...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

someone else using my spotify

Someone else is using my account, is it possible to disconnect everyone who is logged on so only i can log in agan? should i change the password also? for some reason my boyfriend facebook account is connected to my spotify, could you also undo that ...

• Someone else is using my account, is it possible to disconnect everyone who is logged on so only i can log in agan? should i change the password also? for some reason my boyfriend facebook account is...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes