Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

downloads

i've got (and i've paid for 300 downloads.. I didn't do it!!! I don't want it... can i cancel those orders???

• Casual Listener
  • i've got (and i've paid for 300 downloads.. I didn't do it!!! I don't want it...   can i cancel those orders???
  • gold
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

US vs. UK prices!

Why is Spotify in the US priced at $9.99 for Premium and in the UK it's £9.99. That makes it almost 60% more expensive in the UK compared to the US! Why?!?!?!?!?!?

• Why is Spotify in the US priced at $9.99 for Premium and in the UK it's £9.99. That makes it almost 60% more expensive in the UK compared to the US! Why?!?!?!?!?!?
  • rcd3
  • Casual Listener
  • 39 replies
  • 43 likes
  • 39 replies
  • 43 likes

Premium but still getting adds

I made a premium subscription yesterday. In the overview section, under subscription satus it says I have active spotify premium subscription but im still getting adds. I've tried loggin out and in several times, a fresh reinstall of spotify and rest...

• Regular
  • I made a premium subscription yesterday. In the overview section, under subscription satus it says I have active spotify premium subscription but im still getting adds. I've tried loggin out and in s...
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant buy premium...

Payment failed. Please make sure that you have sufficient funds and that your credit card has not expired, if you're using one. To see your current payment details please go to your subscriptions page. If you still get this message after updating you...

• Casual Listener
  • Payment failed. Please make sure that you have sufficient funds and that your credit card has not expired, if you're using one. To see your current payment details please go to your subscriptions pag...
  • MrPrick
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Facebook password changed

I recently changed my Facebook password, and now my Spotify app on my computer will not let me sign in. I have downloaded a new Spotify app and resigned into Facebook, and nothing is helping. Help please? I miss my music! Nevermind, I was using the w...

• I recently changed my Facebook password, and now my Spotify app on my computer will not let me sign in. I have downloaded a new Spotify app and resigned into Facebook, and nothing is helping. Help pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

change country

I downloaded spotify while I was studying abroad in the UK, but now I am home in the US and no longer able to use it. I don't want to upgrade to spotify premium. is there any way i can change my country setting??

• I downloaded spotify while I was studying abroad in the UK, but now I am home in the US and no longer able to use it. I don't want to upgrade to spotify premium. is there any way i can change my coun...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Starred Playlist Gone

Hi, I just realized that my starred playlist is incomplete. For some reason it saved songs that I added from 12 days ago but all the ones that I've been staring since I got Spotify are gone. I think they're about 70 songs or so. Is there anything tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just realized that my starred playlist is incomplete. For some reason it saved songs that I added from 12 days ago but all the ones that I've been staring since I got Spotify are gone....
  • michaelkcheong
  • 160 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 160 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Facebook accounts connected to Spotify

Hello there. A friend of mine has this problem. He just signed up for Spotify Premium and connected his Spotify account to his Facebook account as promted. Now, he realises that he really doesn't want his Spotify account to be connected to his real F...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there.   A friend of mine has this problem. He just signed up for Spotify Premium and connected his Spotify account to his Facebook account as promted. Now, he realises that he really do...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't let me cancel my subscription

I have been trying to cancel my subscription for a few days now and every time I attempt to do so, the website asks for password confirmation. I enter the correct password... numerous times and it says it is incorrect. I go to the "forgot password?" ...

• I have been trying to cancel my subscription for a few days now and every time I attempt to do so, the website asks for password confirmation. I enter the correct password... numerous times and it...
  • zaynubibrahim
  • 35 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 35 replies
  • 3 likes

starred playlist disappeared

hello! i opened up spotify this morning and all the songs under my starred list have disappeared. is there anything i can do to get that list back? any help would be appreciated! thank you!!

• hello! i opened up spotify this morning and all the songs under my starred list have disappeared. is there anything i can do to get that list back? any help would be appreciated! thank you!!
  • andri_c
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I want out!!!!

I have tried numerous times to cancel my premium subscription and when asked for my password to confirm it keep coming up with "incorrect password" when i know it is not. so when i click "I forgot my password" i type in my e-mail address and it says ...

• I have tried numerous times to cancel my premium subscription and when asked for my password to confirm it keep coming up with "incorrect password" when i know it is not. so when i click "I forgot my...
  • zykta
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Downgrade for Premium to Free

Hi, i need to downgrade my account today form premium to free, I cancelled my subscription earlier but this takes place after 22nd of feb. But I need it today for setting it up with another service. Thnx for a quick reply. Username: roysmid Regards, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i need to downgrade my account today form premium to free, I cancelled my subscription earlier but this takes place after 22nd of feb. But I need it today for setting it up with another ...
  • roysmid
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium account changed to free (But im on virgin media)

Im about a month into my virgin media broadband, and have 6months free spotify premium. but ive just logged into spotify and my accounts gone to free and some offline songs not avail.ive been using premium for the last few weeks? is it a system error...

• Casual Listener
  • Im about a month into my virgin media broadband, and have 6months free spotify premium.   but ive just logged into spotify and my accounts gone to free and some offline songs not avail. ive b...
  • Nicwilson07
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! De-activate Facebook

All right.. Maybe I've been living under a rock, but this is just ridiculous.. And extremely frustrating.. I wish to deactivate my Facebook account, but continue to use Spotify (premium user).No problem right? Well WRONG!! Been struggling for a few h...

• All right.. Maybe I've been living under a rock, but this is just ridiculous.. And extremely frustrating..   I wish to deactivate my Facebook ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Moving in circles - offer of another 30 days free trial denied

today I received a mail telling me that my premium trial subscription has expired, with a kind offer to prolong it with another period of 30 days for free. Great, I thought, let's go for it. Well, it turns out that when I press the button and log in ...

• today I received a mail telling me that my premium trial subscription has expired, with a kind offer to prolong it with another period of 30 days for free. Great, I thought, let's go for it.   ...
  • ruddhist
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Account problems

Hi, For some reason my FB account has been connected with my friends login details here on spotify,Before the FB merge I used my email (nenne_tft@hotmail.com) and it worked fine. Now its gone and when I log in with my FB details i get his playlists e...

• Hi,   For some reason my FB account has been connected with my friends login details here on spotify, Before the FB merge I used my email (nenne_tft@hotmail.com) and it worked fine.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

Hi, I logged onto spotify and accidentally pressed ''disconnect from facebook'', now it seems that all my playlists are completly gone. How do I restore them? I don't wanna rush you guys but I need to get it sorted within two hours. Thanks.

• Not applicable
  • Hi,   I logged onto spotify and accidentally pressed ''disconnect from facebook'', now it seems that all my playlists are completly gone. How do I restore them?     I don't wanna ...
  • Thmc
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline synced on more then 3 devices message?!

I often get a message on my iPhone from spotify that I have offline playlists synced on more then 3 devices, and I have an option if I want to save my offline playlists on my telefone the message says that I just should quit and restarts spotify.BUT ...

• I often get a message on my iPhone from spotify that I have offline playlists synced on more then 3 devices, and I have an option if I want to save my offline playlists on my telefone the message say...
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 378 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 378 replies
  • 12 likes

total time listening on spotify

Is there any way to see how much time an account spent playing music on spotify?

• Is there any way to see how much time an account spent playing music on spotify?
  • tommyb1
  • 2 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 15 likes

subscribed but still getting ads

decided i'd go ahead and pay for unlimited, because it was advertised as not having advertisements. i'm still getting little blips about apps and such. what gives? false advertising.any way to disable them?

• decided i'd go ahead and pay for unlimited, because it was advertised as not having advertisements. i'm still getting little blips about apps and such. what gives? false advertising. any way to disa...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes