Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • gabeebaros
  • Casual Listener
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Customer Service tells me to come here instead of deleting account as instructed

According to the website, I must write to customer service to get my account deleted. This I did last night, but instead of abiding by my wishes, they wrote to me with a no-reply form letter telling me to colme here for a solution to my "problem." I ...

• According to the website, I must write to customer service to get my account deleted. This I did last night, but instead of abiding by my wishes, they wrote to me with a no-reply form letter telling ...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks are miss-labeled

The following album has several tracks which are mislabeled: Lucky Man – Squawk

• The following album has several tracks which are mislabeled:     Lucky Man – Squawk
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cant get spotify to work

I have been paying for spotify thru paypal it went out of my account in aug and sept and sent to spotify premium, but i have not been able to access it. my paypal payment details say i have paid for premium but when i go on to my spotify act it says ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been paying for spotify thru paypal it went out of my account in aug and sept and sent to spotify premium, but  i have not been able to access it. my paypal payment details sa...
  • Didz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost NUS discount after changing card details too late

I changed cards with my bank and forgot to update my Spotify account. I was previously paying the discounted rate of £4.99 per month through my NUS extra card. However, now I only have the option to re-sign to Premium at £9.99 per month. How can I re...

• I changed cards with my bank and forgot to update my Spotify account. I was previously paying the discounted rate of £4.99 per month through my NUS extra card. However, now I only have the option to ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant login to my account tru fb to pay for premium

I am so frustrated! Ive tried a billion times to get premium but I cant even login. I am so close to getting rid of spotify! This is horrible!!!

• I am so frustrated! Ive tried a billion times to get premium but I cant even login. I am so close to getting rid of spotify! This is horrible!!!
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All my playlists are gone!

Please help. I was having difficulty signing in and finally after signing in with Facebook I realize all my playlists I've created are gone and there are playlists there that I've never seen before?! Hope you can help

• Please help. I was having difficulty signing in and finally after signing in with Facebook I realize all my playlists I've created are gone and there are playlists there that I've never seen before?!...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong pasword wron email

I have got a new email and my old one was hacked so i have no acess to it.I wan`t to change my pasword back but that is impossible as the url to reset my pasword comes to my old email.I have tryde support but it seems like they answer to my old email...

• I have got a new email and my old one was hacked so i have no acess to it. I wan`t to change my pasword back but that is impossible as the url to reset my pasword comes to my old email. I have tryd...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify credentials and facebook

Hello, I have a facebook spotify account, and a spotify credentials account, now I want to have my spotify account linked to facebook. So everything in my facebook account will go to the spotify account! Is this possible? And how? Thanks in advance /...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have a facebook spotify account, and a spotify credentials account,   now I want to have my spotify account linked to facebook. So everything in my facebook account will ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

-

-

• -
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid for Spotify Premium but still playing ads

What is going on?I am currenlty on 1st day of trial for the Spotify Premium (just activated) but it is still playing adverts. If this is what it's going to be then i should have cancelled my subscription before the 30 day period ends. Anyone experien...

• Casual Listener
  • What is going on? I am currenlty on 1st day of trial for the Spotify Premium (just activated) but it is still playing adverts. If this is what it's going to be then i should have cancelled my subscr...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 10 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 15 likes

Cannot Log in on any system

Hi. There's another post from someone with a similar issue, and their issue is unresolved. So here I go.. I cannot log in to spotify on my iPhone, MacBook, or Windows computer. iPhone: When trying to log-in through Facebook, my Facebook app opens and...

• Hi.    There's another post from someone with a similar issue, and their issue is unresolved.  So here I go..   I cannot log in to spotify on my iPhone, MacBook, or Window...
  • jemaxwell7
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

want to close FB

I want to close my FB account but do not want to lose my spotify premium account. Is there a way to transfer my playlists over to a new account or to update my current account so I can close my FB? As Kathy Bates would say in "The Waterboy", "Faceboo...

• I want to close my FB account but do not want to lose my spotify premium account. Is there a way to transfer my playlists over to a new account or to update my current account so I can close my FB? A...
  • emme
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Billed for both accounts even though I've upgraded!

This seems to be a common thread on here... But I’ve just recently upgraded my account from Unlimited to Premium on my iPhone. Just checked my bank account online and I’m still getting charged for both accounts. Is this an Issue I can get restored or...

• This seems to be a common thread on here... But I’ve just recently upgraded my account from Unlimited to Premium on my iPhone. Just checked my bank account online and I’m still getting charged for bo...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HI - I hope someone can help. I am not exactly sure what the Available Offline option means? Thanks

• HI - I hope someone can help.   I am not exactly sure what the Available Offline option means?   Thanks 🙂
  • dpanhel
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account went from Premium to Free over the night?

I have created my account with name JohanCarlstein long long time ago, then this spring i changed to johancarlstein when discussing with my Internetprovider (because here i started to have problems to login) then it worked fine for some weeks, but i ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have created my account with name JohanCarlstein long long time ago, then this spring i changed to johancarlstein when discussing with my Internetprovider (because here i started to have problems t...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

I hit the purchased button twice

Hi I accidentally hit the purchase button twice for 19 songs. I did this within a few seconds and have two different order numbers. I would like to be reimbursed for one of these purchases as it's obviously a mistake and I dont want to pay £30 for 19...

• Hi I accidentally hit the purchase button twice for 19 songs. I did this within a few seconds and have two different order numbers. I would like to be reimbursed for one of these purchases as it's ...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help Urgent!

If you only want to pay a month of Spotify as I do?

• If you only want to pay a month of Spotify as I do?
  • Stompertje
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Favorites/Social

So I've added some facebook friends I think have interesting taste in music to my favorites so I can keep up to date with what they're listening to and check some of it out myself. Anyways, I recently removed this girl from my facebook friends and no...

• Regular
  • So I've added some facebook friends I think have interesting taste in music to my favorites so I can keep up to date with what they're listening to and check some of it out myself. Anyways, I recentl...
  • joshstiles4
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook Login/password or spotify usernr/pasw doesn't work

Hi all, I have an issue here. I basicly got a spotify Premium account to connect my Sonos system to it. I loged in using facebook and got the number after a long search on spotify to connect the Sonos. All worked. Now, a few months later, I thought o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,    I have an issue here. I basicly got a spotify Premium account to connect my Sonos system to it.  I loged in using facebook  and got the number after a long search...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country problems

Hi! I've recently moved to UK from Sweden, and now Spotify prompts me to change country - yeah no problem. However when I try to update my profile, but still using my Swedish credit card it doens't work! Do I really have to have a UK/English card? Th...

• Hi!   I've recently moved to UK from Sweden, and now Spotify prompts me to change country - yeah no problem. However when I try to update my profile, but still using my Swedish credit card...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes