Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • saarth
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

I wan't to cancel my subscription

I am trying to cancel my subscription but ''https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/'' doesn't show anything. ''Subscription statusSorry, could not get your subscription status at the moment.'' Is this temporary or is there another way?

• I am trying to cancel my subscription but ''https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/'' doesn't show anything.  ''Subscription status Sorry, could not get your subscription status at t...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify makes me go offline,it says that my travel time is up, BUT I NEVER TRAVELED

spotify placed my country as UK but im in new york how do i change it to the right country without having to buy premuim, it keeps me offline so i cant play music pls help

• spotify placed  my country as UK but im in new york how do i change it to the right country without having to buy premuim, it keeps me offline so i cant play music pls help
  • swisscub
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify unlimited question???????

it says Unlimited £4.99 a month that you can listen to music but i cant either on my phone or ipad.....says i need to upgrade to premium...what exactly do you get for unlimited because i have access to nothing. cant listen to anything saved or synced...

• Visitor
  • it says Unlimited £4.99 a month that you can listen to music but i cant either on my phone or ipad.....says i need to upgrade to premium...what exactly do you get for unlimited because i have access ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Buying songs getting messaged an error has occured all the time

Like title says, when im trying to buy songs i keep getting this message, and i need these songs before tomorrow cause of getting on vacation, so it would be nice if this would be solved some how. I have googled searched here apprently i am the only ...

• Gig Goer
  • Like title says, when im trying to buy songs i keep getting this message, and i need these songs before tomorrow cause of getting on vacation, so it would be nice if this would be solved some how. I ...
  • saprize23
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to switch Facebook accounts with your premium subscription?

Hello, I recently deativated my facebook temporarily and am now using a temporary facebook account to use spotify. For sake of easy explanation we'll call my original facebook (OFB) and my temporary one (TFB). I am interested in upgrading to premium ...

• Hello,   I recently deativated my facebook temporarily and am now using a temporary facebook account to use spotify. For sake of easy explanation we'll call my original facebook (OFB) and my t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Top tracks and top artist playlist still public even though box is unchecked under preferences.

I have the boxes for show top tracks and top artists playlist unchecked under preferences and it still shows them on my profile. Every now and then, they will disappear from my profile, but they always come back. Why can't they stay hidden. Is this a...

• I have the boxes for show top tracks and top artists playlist unchecked under preferences and it still shows them on my profile. Every now and then, they will disappear from my profile, but they alwa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeeming code, always gets: "Oops! Something went wrong,"

Hi! Just bought myself a card but when i type the Pin-code it says; Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out ou..."What's wrong with the card? is it invalid? Best wishes

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!    Just bought myself a card but when i type the Pin-code it says; Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out ou..." What's wrong with the card? is it invalid?  ...
  • Sundstrand
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Account

Hello - I would like to cancel my account. Can you please assist? Thanks

• Hello - I would like to cancel my account.  Can you please assist?  Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribing

Logged in to unsubscribe from premium. I was greeted on the account screen with a message that Spotify doesn't know my account status, doesn't have any payment information on record (even though they withdraw money from my account every month), and h...

• Casual Listener
  • Logged in to unsubscribe from premium.  I was greeted on the account screen with a message that Spotify doesn't know my account status, doesn't have any payment information on record (even thoug...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

e-card

E-card pin doesnt work. What to do next?

• E-card pin doesnt work. What to do next?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Do my playlists disappear if I reset my account?

I have been wanting to unsync one of my devices so I can set up another device. To do this I have to reset my account, as I already have three devices used. Will resetting my account delete my playlist info from spotify or just unsync it? After i res...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been wanting to unsync one of my devices so I can set up another device. To do this I have to reset my account, as I already have three devices used. Will resetting my account delete my playli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help a newcomer..

What is the difference between downloading and streaming - I have paid £4.99 per month and thought this was it - however £1.15 is coming out of my account each time I download something - I thought I understood it to be £4.99 per month - full stop. T...

• Regular
  • What is the difference between downloading and streaming - I have paid £4.99 per month and thought this was it - however £1.15 is coming out of my account each time I download something - I thought I...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please cancel my subscription

I have been trying for about 30 minutes to cancel my account. Every time i try to get to the subscription section the page hangs, or displays "An error has occurred. Please try again.". Please can you cancel my account. The contact form page also han...

• I have been trying for about 30 minutes to cancel my account.   Every time i try to get to the subscription section the page hangs, or displays "An error has occurred. Please try again.". Plea...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged twice for Spotify subscription and Spotify contact form is not working

I've been charged twice for my Spotify subscription, once on Monday 23rd and again on Tuesday 24th. I have tried to use the contact form on the contact us page, but this is not working. The form cuts of halfway, there is no submit button and looking ...

• I've been charged twice for my Spotify subscription, once on Monday 23rd and again on Tuesday 24th. I have tried to use the contact form on the contact us page, but this is not working. The form cuts...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Thought it was adfree for 6 months?

I thought I read somewhere that when you sign up for the free account, the ads and the 10 hour a week limitation are ignored for 6 months?? Or did I dream this. Can't yet comment on the 10 hour business, but I'm definitely hearing ads...

• I thought I read somewhere that when you sign up for the free account, the ads and the 10 hour a week limitation are ignored for 6 months?? Or did I dream this. Can't yet comment on the 10 hour busin...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline mode

It says that I am offline when I shouldn't be, I am connected to the internet and never switched to offline mode. Why is it doing this? And how can I go online again? Please and thank you.

• It says that I am offline when I shouldn't be, I am connected to the internet and never switched to offline mode. Why is it doing this? And how can I go online again? Please and thank you.
  • Scottehh
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify stared list is gone!

Hi, my spotify stared list was gone yesterday i logged on to my cellphone. And i don't know all the songs i had in there but it would be great if someone could help me get it back. It left 2 songs on my playlis. 12/12 and A boy brushed red living in ...

• Hi, my spotify stared list was gone yesterday i logged on to my cellphone. And i don't know all the songs i had in there but it would be great if someone could help me get it back. It left 2 songs on...
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify logged me out and has Deleted my Playlists?

Yesterday, Spotify logged me out and it didn't accept my password; so I reset it. When I reset my Password I went back into Spotify and it deleted all of my Playists. I think I might have 2 Usernames for some reason (Shireen-Yogi and Shireen1993) on ...

• Visitor
  • Yesterday, Spotify logged me out and it didn't accept my password; so I reset it. When I reset my Password I went back into Spotify and it deleted all of my Playists.    I think I might h...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in with phone

I downloaded Premium to download music on my phone. I have installed the Spotify app but when I try to log in using my facebook login info, it tells me I'm entering it wrong. I've already changed my facebook password and rebooted my phone. Please hel...

• I downloaded Premium to download music on my phone. I have installed the Spotify app but when I try to log in using my facebook login info, it tells me I'm entering it wrong. I've already changed my ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for $4.99?

I have a Premium account but this past month i was only charged $4.99 instead of the usual $9.99. I was wondering why?

• I have a Premium account but this past month i was only charged $4.99 instead of the usual $9.99. I was wondering why?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes