Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

getting any music to play

Just payed for premium, when I try to play a track or search just tells me to get premium, when I click get premium it says I have an active premium account, not happy still no music!

• Just payed for premium, when I try to play a track or search just tells me to get premium, when I click get premium it says I have an active premium account, not happy still no music!
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY=FACEBOOK

Hi everyone, I am sure that this has been mentioned before but if enough of us agree, then I am sure the powers that be on Spotify will take note, well at least I hope they do, otherwise they should not be in business. First up, I would like to say t...

• Hi everyone,   I am sure that this has been mentioned before but if enough of us agree, then I am sure the powers that be on Spotify will take note, well at least I hope they do, otherwise t...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred tracks

Hey! I'm loving his app! However, it's saying my trial will end in like 20 hours. How do I keep all of the tracks that I've starred thus far? I spent mucho time starting them and don't wanna have to do it all over again or start over. PLEASE HELP whi...

• Hey! I'm loving his app! However, it's saying my trial will end in like 20 hours. How do I keep all of the tracks that I've starred thus far? I spent mucho time starting them and don't wanna have to ...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It has been less than a month and my subscription has been cut off

I paid for my Spotify subscription a few days after hurricane Issac. A few days ago my subscription has been cut off. What happened? I really would like my subscription back. I have been paitent and waited a few days.

• I paid for my Spotify subscription a few days after hurricane Issac. A few days ago my subscription has been cut off. What happened? I really would like my subscription back. I have been paitent and ...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone logged into spotify on my computer and I can't log out

Someone logged in to spotify through facebook on my computer and now when I try to log in using my username, it reverts to their account but with my songs. So i see their name and picture in the top right corner and see their friends' song feed. HELP

• Someone logged in to spotify through facebook on my computer and now when I try to log in using my username, it reverts to their account but with my songs. So i see their name and picture in the top ...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fraudulent charges

I've been charged for downloading without downloading. I want to recover my money right now!!

• I've been charged for downloading without downloading. I want to recover my money right now!!
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

limited Spotify in Germany?

Hi! I got my spotify account two years ago, im from spain, and now i am in germany and it doesnt work. It is like a limit, it worked during a week, more or less, and now it sais something about unable to connect and it doesnt play any song. Any idea?...

• Hi! I got my spotify account two years ago, im from spain, and now i am in germany and it doesnt work. It is like a limit, it worked during a week, more or less, and now it sais something about unabl...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

android app won't recognise my premium account.

I don't think I've created a duplicate account, and am pretty sure I've ended up paying twice for the upgrade in the last week now!Any answers?

• I don't think I've created a duplicate account, and am pretty sure I've ended up paying twice for the upgrade in the last week now! Any answers?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to load album

I am getting this error every time I try play an album On IOS6 IPad. It will not load anything. Yes... My connection is fine.

• I am getting this error every time I try play an album On IOS6 IPad. It will not load anything.  Yes... My connection is fine.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid twice for same download

Dear Madam, Sir, Yesterday afternoon I've accidentally downloaded the same album (Winston Mankunku Yakhal'Inkomo) two times. This wasn't intentionally for I thought that the download didn't come through. However my PayPal account was credited twice. ...

• Dear Madam, Sir, Yesterday afternoon I've accidentally downloaded the same album (Winston Mankunku Yakhal'Inkomo) two times. This wasn't intentionally for I thought that the download didn't come th...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotifys just deleted all my playlists and put me on a Basic account

Hello got a problem, I was just on spotify, as usual, and I went to preferences and it said that my account was connected to facebook, So I foolishly clicked disconnect and it logged my out of my spotify. I then tried to connect back to my spotify, a...

• Visitor
  • Hello got a problem,   I was just on spotify, as usual, and I went to preferences and it said that my account was connected to facebook, So I foolishly clicked disconnect and it logged my ou...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription payment

Trying to confirm spotify premium payment, getting prompted to enter Facebook password, when ido, get returned to spotify subscription page, any ideas? Seem to stuck in a loop...

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to confirm spotify premium payment, getting prompted to enter Facebook password, when ido, get returned to spotify subscription page, any ideas? Seem to stuck in a loop...
  • Herdwick
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

renewing creditcard

my subscribtion stopped when my creditcard expired but i renewed it wiht a new creditcard 25 sept and you should have money 99SEK on 23sept and now its 27 sept but my spotify is not working when will you start it up again? i have not got any message.

• my subscribtion stopped when my creditcard expired but i renewed it wiht a new creditcard 25 sept and you should have money 99SEK on 23sept and now its 27 sept but my spotify is not working when will...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[please ignore]

I had an issue but it's sorted out. Sorry.

• I had an issue but it's sorted out. Sorry.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Acoount Payment

Hi i see this on my account.."You have an active Spotify Premium subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged 99,00 kr on 2012-10-04 unless you cancel your recurring payment." But youve charged me yesterday!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i see this on my account.."You have an active Spotify Premium subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged 99,00 kr on 2012-10-04 unless you cancel yo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why did I get th 48hours trial when I signed up for 6 months premium?

Hello! Yesterday I signed up for 6 months premium. It worked out fine, and I got a receipt on my e-mail. But now when I try to use it on my mobile phone, it says I only have 24 hours remaining of the 48 hours I apperently got for free. And in my over...

• Hello! Yesterday I signed up for 6 months premium. It worked out fine, and I got a receipt on my e-mail. But now when I try to use it on my mobile phone, it says I only have 24 hours remaining of t...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Barclays down - could cause payment issue :/

So, I went to put my £4.99 in my bank today for my premium to come out tomorrow, unfortunately, Barclays systems were down, and my money wasn't in my bank when I last checked. If the money isn't in my bank when Spotify try and get it, what will happe...

• Community Legend
  • So, I went to put my £4.99 in my bank today for my premium to come out tomorrow, unfortunately, Barclays systems were down, and my money wasn't in my bank when I last checked.   If the money...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists missing when logging with Spotify instead of FB

I had a premium account I cancelled it because I was going to get Premium via a partner, and I was requested to do so When I logged in I used the Spoify login, instead of the FB one My recent playlists were gone, but I found some old ones Then I join...

• I had a premium account I cancelled it because I was going to get Premium via a partner, and I was requested to do so When I logged in I used the Spoify login, instead of the FB one My rec...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

my subscription ends soon, and the bill is not here.

I get a message that my subscription will end soon if i don't pay, and i've cheched my bank. the bill should have been paid 17. septembre, but has not been paid yet. when i check my bank the bill is not there. what can i do? my subscription ends soon...

• Regular
  • I get a message that my subscription will end soon if i don't pay, and i've cheched my bank.   the bill should have been paid 17. septembre, but has not been paid yet. when i check my bank t...
  • vebjorn00
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer Service tells me to come here instead of deleting account as instructed

According to the website, I must write to customer service to get my account deleted. This I did last night, but instead of abiding by my wishes, they wrote to me with a no-reply form letter telling me to colme here for a solution to my "problem." I ...

• According to the website, I must write to customer service to get my account deleted. This I did last night, but instead of abiding by my wishes, they wrote to me with a no-reply form letter telling ...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes