Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yaghmour
  • Visitor
  • 960 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 960 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Can't access spotify account

hi, so a couple of days back, i activated the spotify premium from the at&t promotion. before that every thing was working great but after that i haven't been able to sign in to my spotify account from the desktop/mobile app at all. maybe it isn't re...

• Casual Listener
  • hi, so a couple of days back, i activated the spotify premium from the at&t promotion. before that every thing was working great but after that i haven't been able to sign in to my spotify acco...
  • thoams
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with new password

Hi, Can´t change my password, it´s saying that there is another one with the same e-mailadress. Please help, must change my password. Regars Snödriva

• Hi,   Can´t change my password, it´s saying that there is another one with the same e-mailadress.   Please help, must change my password.   Regars Snödriva
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot listen to all the tracks in my Offline List

Hi, Some tracks in my Offline list appear with an exclamation mark and I cannot play them. I can only play few songs in my iPhone even though I have the Premium account. I have been living in China for 1 month and a half, is it because of that? I pai...

• Hi,   Some tracks in my Offline list appear with an exclamation mark and I cannot play them. I can only play few songs in my iPhone even though I have the Premium account. I have be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade to Premium with a code?

Hi! I am paying for an unlimited account and a client has just given me a free upgrade to Premium for 6 months with a code. When I try redeem code section it just says my code isn't valid. I don't want to have to unsubscribe and subscribe again Help ...

• Hi! I am paying for an unlimited account and a client has just given me a free upgrade to Premium for 6 months with a code. When I try redeem code section it just says my code isn't valid.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Question Karna how it Works ?

I get a Bill with the Bank contact and then i have to refer the 10€ to spotify or how does it Works ? Sorry for the Bad english Spoiler (Highlight to read)

• I get a Bill with the Bank contact  and then i have to refer  the 10€ to spotify or how does it Works ? Sorry for the Bad english 😕  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MIKA - Incorrect artist/album association

This album (MIKA – Mikarimba) clearly doesn't belong under this artist (MIKA). I come accross other things like this occasionally, but don't know where to report them. This album (MIKA – Mika) also doesn't belong.

• Regular
  • This album (MIKA – Mikarimba) clearly doesn't belong under this artist (MIKA).  I come accross other things like this occasionally, but don't know where to report them.  This album (MI...
  • goawayplease
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant redeem code!

Hello! I bought a 1 month code at my local grosery store 2 days ago. I wrote the code 20 times, it is correct both with big characters and with numbers. What is wrong!? Yours scincerly Kris

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I bought a 1 month code at my local grosery store 2 days ago. I wrote the code 20 times, it is correct both with big characters and with numbers. What is wrong!?   Yours scincerly K...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student card question

I have recently purchased my NUS extra card which entitles me to half price spotify premium. I have got a spotify premium subscription already recurring and am unsure of how to add this feature onto spotify so that I can get my half price premium. Do...

• I have recently purchased my NUS extra card which entitles me to half price spotify premium. I have got a spotify premium subscription already recurring and am unsure of how to add this feature onto ...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi, I just changed my Facebook password. I was therefore logged out of Spotify because it's connected to my account (I don't have a Spotify username/login). Now when I try to enter my new password, I can't get on. I changed my Facebook password again...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just changed my Facebook password. I was therefore logged out of Spotify because it's connected to my account (I don't have a Spotify username/login). Now when I try to enter my new password,...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription for 1, 3 or 6 months?

Hello Forum, does anybody now, whether it is possible in Germany to make a subscription for Spotify just for 1, 3 or 6 months? Thank you very much in advance for your answers. Hallo Forum, ist es möglich, ein Spotify Abo nur für 1, 3 oder 6 Monate ab...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Forum, does anybody now, whether it is possible in Germany to make a subscription for Spotify just for 1, 3 or 6 months? Thank you very much in advance for your answers.     ...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted my playlist

accidentally deleted my big playlist with hundreds of songs that id been adding to for the past couple of years is there anyway i can get it back thanks my username is joe244 and the playlist was called The big one .. i think

• accidentally deleted my big playlist with hundreds of songs that id been adding to for the past couple of years is there anyway i can get it back    thanks my username is joe244 and the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in a different country

Hi everyone. I am from the Netherlands and I love Spotify and have been a Premium user for more than a year.. But now I'm living in Finland for 4 months and I changed from Premium to Free because Finland is so expensive. Today I received the message ...

• Hi everyone.   I am from the Netherlands and I love Spotify and have been a Premium user for more than a year.. But now I'm living in Finland for 4 months and I changed from Premium to Free ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for Premium for Two weeks, still no help

I paid for premium almost two weeks ago, I've tried signing in and out, did nothing but made me lose my playlists. My account on here still says i have spotify free. Also, I actually signed up for the 30 day free premium trial but my credit card was ...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for premium almost two weeks ago, I've tried signing in and out, did nothing but made me lose my playlists.  My account on here still says i have spotify free.  Also, I actually sign...
  • dmkennedy86
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

canito 63

hola amigos, me he puesto en contacto con spoty, por el siguiente problema, tengo pagado mi subcriccion a premium. y no me da opcion de escuchar, solo lo descargado comprado. ellos me han dado esta solucion de la comunidad spoty. aller con el movil p...

• hola amigos, me he puesto en contacto con spoty, por el siguiente problema, tengo pagado mi subcriccion a premium. y no me da opcion de escuchar, solo lo descargado comprado. ellos me han dado ...
  • Rocio
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have been billed three times for one download

Hi, I have been billed and charged three times for one song download. When I attempted to download a song there was an error message saying try later which is what i did and then managed to download the song I wanted. However what is alarming is that...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have been billed and charged three times for one song download. When I attempted to download a song there was an error message saying try later which is what i did and then manag...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

A lot of problems

Suddenly I´m in offline mode.Can´t even log in on my iPhone tonight.I am living in Norway but I have swedish bankcard and the money has been withdrawn from my bankaccount.But I received an email from Spotify yesterday that said that it was a payment ...

• Casual Listener
  • Suddenly I´m in offline mode.Can´t even log in on my iPhone tonight.I am living in Norway but I have swedish bankcard and the money has been withdrawn from my bankaccount.But I received an email from...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

RICHARD... PLZ HELP!!!

I have been chrged now four months in a row after repeadely trying to recind my trial. I tried to check it out and it was not worth the money "for me" since I didn't listen enough away from home and I am unemployed so on a very tight military disabil...

• I have been chrged now four months in a row after repeadely trying to recind my trial. I tried to check it out and it was not worth the money "for me" since I didn't listen enough away from home and ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify unlimited, purcharsed songs and mobile

Hi, I would like to know if, with Spotify Unlimited, I can download (for offline use) songs that I purchased (and even better: that I bought somewhere else when matched in the Spotify catalogue). Thanks Benjamin

• Hi,   I would like to know if, with Spotify Unlimited, I can download (for offline use) songs that I purchased (and even better: that I bought somewhere else when matched in the Spotify cata...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password not arriving in my email

I want to use Spotiy from my Sonos system for which I apparently need a userid and password. I also need a premium account. I've upgraded to premium and obtained my userid. I've asked to have my password emailed to me a couple of times since I upgrad...

• I want to use Spotiy from my Sonos system for which I apparently need a userid and password.  I also need a premium account.  I've upgraded to premium and obtained my userid.  I've ask...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove Facebook, keep Spotify

Hi, I want to remove my Facebook and today I am using my Facebook to login to Spotify, how do I do so that I can use my old username, which isn't working anymore?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I want to remove my Facebook and today I am using my Facebook to login to Spotify, how do I do so that I can use my old username, which isn't working anymore?
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes