Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Facebook account deletion

Hi all, I am currently in the process of deleting my Facebook account and opening a new one. Is it possible to get my premium spotify account linked to my new Facebook account? Cheers

• Visitor
  • Hi all, I am currently in the process of deleting my Facebook account and opening a new one. Is it possible to get my premium spotify account linked to my new Facebook account? Cheers
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Free user - can't change country

I was in Germany for a month and i've now returned to the UK. When I tried to change my country setting from Germany back to UK the box for country has been grayed out and I cannot update it. What can I do to edit my country? Please help!

• I was in Germany for  a month and i've now returned to the UK. When I tried to change my country setting from Germany back to UK the box for country has been grayed out and I cannot update it. W...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify giftcard

can you please tell me if all the targets in the ct us area sell these cards because i have tryed 3 different stores and they didnt have and didnt even know what they were

• Visitor
  • can you please tell me if all the targets in the ct us area sell these cards because i have tryed 3 different stores and they didnt have and didnt even know what they were
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find 30 days trial after signing up for it

Hi, Yesterday I signed up for the 48 hours trial of Spotify Mobile, then I got an email to extend it to 30 days, so I did, which all went fine. But my phone still says I've got 22 hours until my trial ends and no 30 days. Can someone help me to get t...

• Hi,   Yesterday I signed up for the 48 hours trial of Spotify Mobile, then I got an email to extend it to 30 days, so I did, which all went fine. But my phone still says I've got 22 hours un...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium account disabled

Hello world, I had a premium account two weeks ago that went disabled because I changed my credit card. I updated my account page so I would love to get Premium again, wrote a message to the support team but never got any answer. Thanks for your help...

• Hello world,   I had a premium account two weeks ago that went disabled because I changed my credit card.  I updated my account page so I would love to get Premium again, wrote a mess...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changed Country location, lost songs

Hi, I recently moved over the Australia from Europe, and having used Spotify over there and now switched over to Australia account (for convenient paying for the Premium service), and noticed I've lost a number of starred songs, probably due to licen...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I recently moved over the Australia from Europe, and having used Spotify over there and now switched over to Australia account (for convenient paying for the Premium service), and noti...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discounts... WTF

I have been using, supporting and actively spreading spotify in my social circles for at least 5 years now... You are telling me that a student who signs up for the first time tomorrow gets a discont. That si just bollocks in my opinion. Way to piss ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using, supporting and actively spreading spotify in my social circles for at least 5 years now...   You are telling me that a student who signs up for the first time tomorrow get...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm a registered unlimited user but it's NOT WORKING!!

my free trial ended, I signed up for unlimited, my subscription is registered but all I get is the radio!

• my free trial ended, I signed up for unlimited, my subscription is registered but all I get is the radio!    
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dont know how to

How do I seach using spotify?

• How do I seach using spotify?
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unsubscribe Spotty

I have been a Spotify Premium listener for several years. The reason for being a Premium listener is both willingness to pay for what I am listening to and the main reason I cannot stand commercials... Spotify is now providing me with commercials and...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a Spotify Premium listener for several years. The reason for being a Premium listener is both willingness to pay for what I am listening to and the main reason I cannot stand commercials....
  • odmeling
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Service not displaying

Why is my account service status flagged free when I have paid for and been charged 9.99 for the premiun service

• Why is my account service status flagged free when I have paid for and been charged 9.99 for the premiun service
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free 30 day premium trial not working

I suscribed yesterday to a free 30 days trial for Spotify Premium.Today I received an email which said that my subscription could not be renewed, so I used the link in my email and reconnected to your website. I had to pay 10€ to be able to use Spoti...

• I suscribed yesterday to a free 30 days trial for Spotify Premium. Today I received an email which said that my subscription could not be renewed, so I used the link in my email and reconnected to...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Country is set to USA

I closed my first Spotify account because it is linked to my Facebook. So I signed up for a new one and to my surprise, you guys think I'm in the USA. I've tried logging on different computers/IP address and it still shows USA in my profile.

• I closed my first Spotify account because it is linked to my Facebook. So I signed up for a new one and to my surprise, you guys think I'm in the USA. I've tried logging on different computers/IP add...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer My Account 1 more Time Please -

Dear Spot: You guys will kill me but i must close my 2nd FB account LA Stockton and i created a bogus one under Anne Stockton with no friends at all. How or can you transfer one more time. If you need to charge me i will pay it. I am very sorry to do...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spot: You guys will kill me but i must close my 2nd FB account LA Stockton and i created a bogus one under Anne Stockton with no friends at all. How or can you transfer one more time. If you nee...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium w/o Facebook?

Is there any way to have my spotify premium account and have my Facebook deactivated?

• Is there any way to have my spotify premium account and have my Facebook deactivated?
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I have lost my Spotify Premium ..?

sorry for the bad grammar, i'm from norway.. Anyways, I have no clue what i did, but I have lost premium. I pay for Premium, and somehow it just disappeared when I was searching for a song, but accidentally pressed something wrong, idk... What should...

• sorry for the bad grammar, i'm from norway.. Anyways, I have no clue what i did, but I have lost premium. I pay for Premium, and somehow it just disappeared when I was searching for a song, but accid...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify and Facebook for event song suggestions

Hello, A nonprofit I work with is getting ready to hold an Superhero Fun Run event, and we're working on creating a good playlist for the event. One idea we had is to have a contest, where any of our Facebook fans who suggest a superhero-themed song ...

• ...great way to do this, but I can't really find an easy way to let users post songs to our page, or something similar that would let users publicly recommend songs.   Can anybody suggest a w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial premium not working

Hey guys, I suscribed yesterday to a free 30 days trial for Spotify Premium. I received today an email which said that my "payment" had a failure, so I reconnected on your website. I had to pay 10€ to be able to use Spotify on my phone, since it was ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   I suscribed yesterday to a free 30 days trial for Spotify Premium. I received today an email which said that my "payment" had a failure, so I reconnected on your website. ...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Signing in without a Facebook account

Hello, I am trying to sign into my Spotify via my WD Live TV, except it wont let me login via Facebook, and this is how I created my account. Can anyone give me some advice on what to do. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am trying to sign into my Spotify via my WD Live TV, except it wont let me login via Facebook, and this is how I created my account. Can anyone give me some advice on what to do. Thanks
  • wongdog
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What happend to my playlists!?

I recently bought spotify premium after using spotify free for acouple of weeks(used to have premium before that but couldn't afford it for awhile), thing is that all my playlists have now for some unkown reason disappeared! What makes it even more c...

• I recently bought spotify premium after using spotify free for acouple of weeks(used to have premium before that but couldn't afford it for awhile), thing is that all my playlists have now for some u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes