Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cant find what login has the premium paid for

Im having issues with my login on spotify, got my laptop fixed and then logged in whit the login that I thought was the right and I get served with ads and dont have my playlists there that I have on my iphone. So is there a way to find out with bill...

• Im having issues with my login on spotify, got my laptop fixed and then logged in whit the login that I thought was the right and I get served with ads and dont have my playlists there that I have on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My new account.

For long time now I have been using my dads premium account, but I am so tierd of my devices beeing de-synced and all of the "mess" he makes in the spotify program. So I have decided to buy my own premium account, but the problem is that when I log i...

• For long time now I have been using my dads premium account, but I am so tierd of my devices beeing de-synced and all of the "mess" he makes in the spotify program. So I have decided to buy my own pr...
  • GateKeeper
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Sub

Hi, I cancelled my sub for the spotify premium before the billing cycle kicked in. It isnt just for me at this moment in time, and intend we resign when I finally get an android phone. However the $12 monthly sub fee still came out of paypal? I cance...

• Hi, I cancelled my sub for the spotify premium before the billing cycle kicked in. It isnt just for me at this moment in time, and intend we resign when I finally get an android phone. However the ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just started account charged premium still says free

Just tried a 2 day trial and loved spotify so I payed for a premium. When I go to listen to a specific album it says I'm not a premium user and will not let me listen to a specific song I want just free radio. I have a bank statement for 9.99 for the...

• Music Fan
  • Just tried a 2 day trial and loved spotify so I payed for a premium. When I go to listen to a specific album it says I'm not a premium user and will not let me listen to a specific song I want just f...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

help!

Forgot my password and has written the wrong mail-adress in my account, can i change mail or can you send me a temporary password?

• Forgot my password and has written the wrong mail-adress in my account, can i change mail or can you send me a temporary password?
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using spotify in association's parties?

Hello, I wanted to know that can I use spotify in hobby group's (non-profit association of a hobby group) parties? Parties are only for the association members (so it is private?),and there is no entrance fee and the parties are free for everyone. Ho...

• Hello,   I wanted to know that can I use spotify in hobby group's (non-profit association of a hobby group) parties? Parties are only for the association members (so it is private?),and ther...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly payment taken twice

I just made my payment for the premium an you have debited my account twice. Please can you fix this thanks

• I just made my payment for the premium an you have debited my account twice. Please can you fix this thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Sample Rate

Hi, would anyone know what the sample rate and resolution is on the premium 320 kpbs spotify files. Is the resolution and sample rate 44.1 / 16bit or something higher than that? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

• Hi, would anyone know what the sample rate and resolution is on the premium 320 kpbs spotify files. Is the resolution and sample rate 44.1 / 16bit or something higher than that? Any information would...
  • SFYlat
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't get spotify premium- payment problems

I recently purchased spotify unlimited, but it was not what I was looking for, so I canceled my subscription. After further consideration, I decided that I wanted to buy spotify premium. I tried to upgrade, but I was unable to because I had no paymen...

• I recently purchased spotify unlimited, but it was not what I was looking for, so I canceled my subscription. After further consideration, I decided that I wanted to buy spotify premium. I tried to u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please? pretty please?

Hi I know this ay sound stupid, but today I bought Spottily premium for one month and I got it as receipt. Now I somehow managed to loose that receipt, and that made me extremely pissed. I know I should have taken more care of it, but please, hear me...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi   I know this ay sound stupid, but today I bought Spottily premium for one month and I got it as receipt. Now I somehow managed to loose that receipt, and that made me extremely pissed. I...
  • hatsjer
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Very Urgent Regarding Fraudulent Activity on my account

I have had a spotify premium subscription for ages now and this gives me the ability to listen to any music when I want to by streaming the songs on my Ipod Touch. In the early hours of this morning there was a download of 1 song at a price of 1.15, ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had a spotify premium subscription for ages now and this gives me the ability to listen to any music when I want to by streaming the songs on my Ipod Touch. In the early hours of this morning ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Anti-Piracy hiss present on Sinead O’Connor's How About I Be Me (And You Be You)?

Sinead O’Connor – How About I Be Me (And You Be You)? This album has a short burst of white noise every minute or so over every track on the album. This seems to me to be a sort of anti-piracy measure and makes me think that this version that has bee...

• Regular
  • Sinead O’Connor – How About I Be Me (And You Be You)?   This album has a short burst of white noise every minute or so over every track on the album.  This seems to me to be a sort of a...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Direct Debit cancelled

Hi. I have had Spotify Premium for over a year now, paid via Direct Debit all the time. How can it be I have to pay monthly now? It worked perfectly before, no problems with payments whatsoever. Will it ever return? Paying per month is not ideal, nei...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I have had Spotify Premium for over a year now, paid via Direct Debit all the time. How can it be I have to pay monthly now?   It worked perfectly before, no problems with p...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Windows XP Spotify client - won't login ("Logging In" spins endlessly)

I can login via the web-page on the same machine, but through the Spotify Windows client, the login does not work. The "Logging In..." message icon spins endlessly and never completes the login. FYI: Windows XP/SP3 with all patches. Turned-off Antivi...

• Casual Listener
  • I can login via the web-page on the same machine, but through the Spotify Windows client, the login does not work.  The "Logging In..." message icon spins endlessly and never completes the login...
  • kpaul2020
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Facebookacount

By accident my work-fb was connected to our private spotify. How do I change to my wifes fb?

• By accident my work-fb was connected to our private spotify. How do I change to my wifes fb?
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists have gone and old ones returned!

Can anyone help, I had loads of new music and it's completely dissapeared and been replaced by old playlists which I don't want!

• Casual Listener
  • Can anyone help, I had loads of new music and it's completely dissapeared and been replaced by old playlists which I don't want!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

re accessing my premium account after card details changed

I have been a premium subscriber for a long time now. My card details have recently changed so I have updated my account with the new one. The problem is this has reduced me to a free subscription in the mean time and I cant see how i can reactivate ...

• I have been a premium subscriber for a long time now. My card details have recently changed so I have updated my account with the new one. The problem is this has reduced me to a free subscription in...
  • EmmaCostello33
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Treated as New Account after FB password Change

Dear Spotify Team, I just changed my FB password as I do every other month. On loading my account I was prompted to enter my new credentials into Spotify. My old handle - AtomicLuLu was replaced with my name (FB) and I was treated as a new user with ...

• Dear Spotify Team,   I just changed my FB password as I do every other month. On loading my account I was prompted to enter my new credentials into Spotify. My old handle - AtomicLuLu was repl...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

i have the same problem

Can you disconnect the Facebook account attached to this Spotify account?

• Casual Listener
  • Can you disconnect the Facebook account attached to this Spotify account?
  • cloudsk
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My profile/ account won't update after purchased premium

Unfortunately spotify couldn't withdraw my card for the last month, because my card had been hacked. It resulted in degrading to SP FREE . I now got a new visa and I subscribed a premium membership on Friday 10th. But my account is still in FREE mode...

• Unfortunately spotify couldn't  withdraw my card for the last month, because my card had been hacked.  It resulted in degrading to SP FREE . I now got a new visa and I subscribed a premium ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes