Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

moneybookers creditcard declined!!!

Hi all, I'm trying to enable the 30 days trial of spotify Austria with my moneybookers mastercard. But when i try to register my card I receive the following message: Declined, please check or change payment details. Since moneybookers is a UK Compan...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I'm trying to enable the 30 days trial of spotify Austria with my moneybookers mastercard. But when i try to register my card I receive the following message: Declined, please...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Time limit on beta account?

Hi!My account was created via an invite code when Spotify still was in the beta phase.Now what I know is that these account wasn't affected by the timelimit when the time and 5-plays/track limits was introduced.I know that the last limit is gone and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! My account was created via an invite code when Spotify still was in the beta phase. Now what I know is that these account wasn't affected by the timelimit when the time and 5-plays/track limits...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Double payment?

I unsubscribed my Spotify Account whan I had until march25th left. Then I Resubscribed and Spotify took another monthly 99SEK from my account. I'm counting on that I won't have to pay double even thou I unsubscribed. Has anyone else seen this problem...

• Casual Listener
  • I unsubscribed my Spotify Account whan I had until march25th left. Then I Resubscribed and Spotify took another monthly 99SEK from my account. I'm counting on that I won't have to pay double even tho...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

i want to delete my spotify account but im connected to facebook

i want to delete my account and i keep getting told to go to contact form and it doesnt work, spotify keep sending me links to here. Help?

• Visitor
  • i want to delete my account and i keep getting told to go to contact form and it doesnt work, spotify keep sending me links to here. Help?
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for Unlimited, have receipt, Spotify says I have Free

I had a free account on another computer, upgraded to Unlimited, downloaded the software, paid and received confirmation, yet Spotify still shows I have a Free account. Someone help, or cancel my account now, please. Thanks.

• Visitor
  • I had a free account on another computer, upgraded to Unlimited, downloaded the software, paid and received confirmation, yet Spotify still shows I have a Free account.  Someone help, or cancel ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

cross platform usage - premium account not recognised

Hello, I purchased a premium account on my Mac. Every now and then I have to use my PC for other pieces of work. If I use spotify on my PC I still get adverts even though I'm logged in with the same account I purchased my subscription through. Is the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I purchased a premium account on my Mac. Every now and then I have to use my PC for other pieces of work. If I use spotify on my PC I still get adverts even though I'm logged in wit...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Won't Play In Spotify, HELP!

Hey, So I downloaded 3 of the Weeknd's albums off of their website onto my computer, which I thought was pretty cool that he does. For some reason, though, one of the albums (House of Balloons) will not play in Spotify. I tried deleting it and downlo...

• Music Fan
  • Hey,   So I downloaded 3 of the Weeknd's albums off of their website onto my computer, which I thought was pretty cool that he does.  For some reason, though, one of the albums (House of ...
  • Dinler
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Song Vanished

So, I was listening to a playlist the other day and it had about 13 songs on it. I went back to the same playlist and it is now missing 6 songs. These songs cannot even be found in all of spotify. Where could they have gone? Is there some sort of not...

• So, I was listening to a playlist the other day and it had about 13 songs on it.  I went back to the same playlist and it is now missing 6 songs. These songs cannot even be found in all of ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Mobile app started premium trial without asking

Seeing the ad in Spotify that radio was now available for free on Android in the US, I clicked on it and was led to install the official Spotify app on my Android phone. So when I ran the app and logged in to it, I was surprised to see it tell me tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Seeing the ad in Spotify that radio was now available for free on Android in the US, I clicked on it and was led to install the official Spotify app on my Android phone.  So when I ran the app a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change email

On my spotify account I'm using email which is not my main anymore. But when I try to change it to current email it says I already have account on the new one. But that account is old and I don't remember it. When I try to reset password it says ther...

• On my spotify account I'm using email which is not my main anymore. But when I try to change it to current email it says I already have account on the new one. But that account is old and I don't r...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

disable facebook account

i dont want to use facebook any longer im going to disable my account , but when i do i can't login to spotify whats the alternative because i pay for spotify but am forced to stay enabled on facebook to use since i signed up with a facebook account

• i dont want to use facebook any longer im going to disable my account , but when i do i can't login to spotify whats the alternative because i pay for spotify but am forced to stay enabled on faceboo...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! wanting to upgrade but hesitant

Alright so I really want to buy Premium that way I can listen without ads and everything else but I was wondering: If I have the app open on my iPhone, and my girlfriend logs in with my account on her iPhone (not using offline downloading mode) will ...

• Casual Listener
  • Alright so I really want to buy Premium that way I can listen without ads and everything else but I was wondering: If I have the app open on my iPhone, and my girlfriend logs in with my account on ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premimum Membership Question

Hello Spotify Communtiy, I have bought a subscription yesterday and I was wondering: I own: iphone, ipod touch, macbook pro, mac mini, ipad, blackberry and my question is do I have to buy memberships for all? or can I use one account. Thank you for y...

• Regular
  • Hello Spotify Communtiy,   I have bought a subscription yesterday and I was wondering:   I own: iphone, ipod touch, macbook pro, mac mini, ipad, blackberry and my question is d...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "32 days remaining of your trial" immediately after premium purchase

Both iPhone and iPad placed a black bar at the top of the screen stating "32 days remaining of your trial". This appeared immediately after purchasing the premium plan. How do I remove it? It's eating up precious screen real estate.

• Regular
  • Both iPhone and iPad placed a black bar at the top of the screen stating "32 days remaining of your trial". This appeared immediately after purchasing the premium plan. How do I remove it? It's eatin...
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Inquiring about Standard and Premium accounts....

Hello Everyone, I recalled when Spotify was initially brought onto the market and I have to admit that I didn't buy into it then until a good friend of mine reminded me of it. I have since been using the free version of Spotify for quite some time no...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Everyone, I recalled when Spotify was initially brought onto the market and I have to admit that I didn't buy into it then until a good friend of mine reminded me of it. I have since been usi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Any way to change my account name?

I was wondering if ithis is possible.

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering if ithis is possible.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Helpp!!'

I signed up for the 30-day free trial and I do not want to pay to go premium, I'd like to cancel my subscription and remove my account. I've been looking on the site and on mobile but cannot find anything that'll let me cancel my subscription, it wil...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the 30-day free trial and I do not want to pay to go premium, I'd like to cancel my subscription and remove my account. I've been looking on the site and on mobile but cannot find any...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Doble cobro

Buenos dias, Soy el usuario maiguelx, me han cobrado dos veces los servicios premium cuando lo he dado de alta hoy. Para solucionarlo he de ir al banco o me lo reemblosa la compañia? Muchas gracias!

• Buenos dias,   Soy el usuario maiguelx, me han cobrado dos veces los servicios premium cuando lo he dado de alta hoy.   Para solucionarlo he de ir al banco o me lo reemblosa la comp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have paid for spotify premium but havnt got it

I paid for spotify premium with the student discount and had my recipt emailed to me and everything I was on a two day trial so i thought when that ended my premium would kick in but it hasnt so what do i do ? Help me please Ryan Kenny

• Regular
  • I paid for spotify premium with the student discount and had my recipt emailed to me and everything  I was on a two day trial so i thought when that ended my premium would kick in but it hasnt...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! new to spotify and don't know how to find my playlist

I made a great playlist last night and now i can't find it. last night was my first time using playlist. How do I find it?

• Regular
  • I made a great playlist last night and now i can't find it. last night was my first time using playlist. How do I find it?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes