Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Loneliest_Cabin
  • Spotify
  • 928 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 928 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Another account split in two?

I have attempted to contact support on this issue, and they have not provided me with any help, so I hope that the messageboards are more helpful! I was reading a few topics on this message board, and it sounds like my account was split into two. Spo...

spotify2.jpg spotify.jpg
  • I have attempted to contact support on this issue, and they have not provided me with any help, so I hope that the messageboards are more helpful!   I was reading a few topics on this messag...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline modus -> longer than 14days in another country

Hello I moved from Austria to Germany two weeks ago and now my Spotify does not work anymore. I tried to change the country at my profile but this isn´t possible before I change my details for paying. But I don´t want to leave my bank details here. W...

• Hello I moved from Austria to Germany two weeks ago and now my Spotify does not work anymore. I tried to change the country at my profile but this isn´t possible before I change my details for pa...
  • attached
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! offline mode

hi, can you help me atall. My account has been stuck on offline for weks now. Is there something that i need to do to ge it back online. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • hi, can you help me atall. My account has been stuck on offline for weks now. Is there something that i need to do to ge it back online. Thanks.
  • gabs1982
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Failing

I am trying to uppgrade my spotify account into premium, but everytime i try to uppgrade it it just says "declined"i have tried with several VISA cards, but still cant uppgrade! HELP ME!! im going on holiday tomorrow, and i really need my music

• I am trying to uppgrade my spotify account into premium, but everytime i try to uppgrade it it just says "declined" i have tried with several VISA cards, but still cant uppgrade! HELP ME!! im going ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

using spotify free suddely

hello,i bought two codes recently, to get spotify unlimited. i had it, and listened to it a lot. but now, suddenly, im getting the message that im using spotify free again. can anyone help me to get it back to unlimited without buying another code?

• Casual Listener
  • hello, i bought two codes recently, to get spotify unlimited. i had it, and listened to it a lot. but now, suddenly, im getting the message that im using spotify free again. can anyone help me to ge...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium Account Hacked

My Premium account seems to have been hacked. My email address was changed, playlists were all deleted and cannot change account info without password which has been changed. can access my account via facebook login but cannot use contact form as the...

• My Premium account seems to have been hacked. My email address was changed, playlists were all deleted and cannot change account info without password which has been changed. can access my account vi...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random playlists and songs in library

I just joined sportify and RANDOM songs I don't have anywhere on my computer are there, and I am being subscribed to things I have no interest in. WHY IS THIS??

• Visitor
  • I just joined sportify and RANDOM songs I don't have anywhere on my computer are there, and I am being subscribed to things I have no interest in. WHY IS THIS?? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to upgrade to premium and payment system is down.

I'm attempting to upgrade my account to premium but when I go to enter my payment details the page never loads. It looks like something is wrong with your payment system. When can I get premium?

• I'm attempting to upgrade my account to premium but when I go to enter my payment details the page never loads. It looks like something is wrong with your payment system. When can I get premium?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

about language

how i possible to get spotify in swedish language and in the community,spotify is an swedish project i know,help please!!!my english is not good enought yet..

• how i possible to get  spotify in swedish language and in the community,spotify  is    an swedish project i know,help please!!!my english is not  good  enought yet....
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

bought the wrong product.

hello, i recently bought a spotify code. i redeemed it. now there is a problem: i excedently purchased the wrong thing. i bought spotify unlimited, while i was suppose to buy spotify premium. i tried to change this immediatly, but i dont have a credi...

• Casual Listener
  • hello,  i recently bought a spotify code. i redeemed it. now there is a problem: i excedently purchased the wrong thing. i bought spotify unlimited, while i was suppose to buy spotify premium...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Update Facebook Social Settings

Hi! I've been struggling with editing my settings as far as sharing from Spotify on my Facebook timeline. I accidentally revoked its ability to post about playlists instead of blocking an individual story about an individual playlist. I tried to revo...

• Regular
  • Hi! I've been struggling with editing my settings as far as sharing from Spotify on my Facebook timeline. I accidentally revoked its ability to post about playlists instead of blocking an individua...
  • MultipleGnat
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

billed twice in month and had cancelled my account

Yeah I had tried spotify as a premium member but decided I would go with someone else. Not that Spotify is not a good service just needed to streamline things. I checked my latest bank statement and noticed that not only had I been charged twice in o...

• Casual Listener
  • Yeah I had tried spotify as a premium member but decided I would go with someone else. Not that Spotify is not a good service just needed to streamline things. I checked my latest bank statement and ...
  • MultipleGnat
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play CD imported tracks anymore after System Recovery?

I did a system recovery on my laptop and now my laptop won't play the files that have been imported from a CD. I can't even play these albums from the Spotify database. These files work perfectly on iTunes though. Is there any way to solve this probl...

• Casual Listener
  • I did a system recovery on my laptop and now my laptop won't play the files that have been imported from a CD. I can't even play these albums from the Spotify database. These files work perfectly on ...
  • MultipleGnat
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS plan and premium code redemption

Does adding a premium code to one's NUS enabled account (like a 3 month, or 30 pound spotify premium card) mean I recieve more than just 3 months since the NUS plan is discounted? Does this make any sense?

• Casual Listener
  • Does adding a premium code  to one's NUS enabled account  (like a 3 month, or 30 pound spotify premium card) mean I recieve more than just 3 months since the NUS plan is discounted?  D...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!!!

help, my spotify doesn´t works! can´t hear music! i have spotify free!!

• help, my spotify doesn´t works! can´t hear music! i have spotify free!!
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Country Change

Hello. I want to change my country in my Spotify but I log in with my Facebook. I dont have a credit card so I cant change it. What do I do?

• Hello. I want to change my country in my Spotify but I log in with my Facebook. I dont have a credit card so I cant change it. What do I do?
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify isn't always up to date

Sometimes I have the newest Spotify update (different looks and I can make my own radiostations from my playlists and so on), but most of the days I have the "old" spotify without the Radio thing I said before! How can I fix this so it's allways the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes I have the newest Spotify update (different looks and I can make my own radiostations from my playlists and so on), but most of the days  I have the "old" spotify without the Radio thi...
  • HIF15
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant listen to any music

I have a Motorola Zoom and when I first loaded Spotify, I could listen to music. Now it won't let me at all. The message reads track not available, and there is a cloudy white color over all of the tracks listed. Any thoughts?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Motorola Zoom and when I first loaded Spotify, I could listen to music. Now it won't let me at all. The message reads track not available, and there is a cloudy white color over all of the t...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't subscribe to this playlist.

Hi! I've justed recieved an e-mail saying that some dude added a track to a playlist I've never subscribed to. Why? I've also asked about related "problems" in this thread --> http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Old-accou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I've justed recieved an e-mail saying that some dude added a track to a playlist I've never subscribed to. Why?  I've also asked about related "problems" in this thread --> http://...
  • NotsriThinker
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete account

How do I delete my spotify account?

• Casual Listener
  • How do I delete my spotify account?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify