Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I cannot reset my password...it is connetced to Facebook.

Hi, I cannot reset my password since I need to change my Facebook password at the same time. Would it be possible to have a separate password for my spotify, since I do not want to share the same password for Facebook? I hope this can be done.... Bes...

• Hi,   I cannot reset my password since I need to change my Facebook password at the same time. Would it be possible to have a separate password for my spotify, since I do not want to share...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ways to Gift Spotify in USA

Is there any way for me to gift Spotify Unlimited / Premium to someone in the US? (Preferably through physical means, ie. Card)Will foreign e-cards work here?

• Visitor
  • Is there any way for me to gift Spotify Unlimited / Premium to someone in the US? (Preferably through physical means, ie. Card) Will foreign e-cards work here?  
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed but won't let me play music.

My dad was using the free spotify on his phone then I'm guessing the trial ran out. So we subscribed to the 4.99 package. But now it still shows all of his songs on his playlists but won't let him play any music or download anything. Iv checked his a...

• Regular
  • My dad was using the free spotify on his phone then I'm guessing the trial ran out. So we subscribed to the 4.99 package. But now it still shows all of his songs on his playlists but won't let him pl...
  • Neen
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to Spotify Social

As the subject says, I can't just connect to social...It's been like that for a while, several weeks acually.It's always loading, but I can be logged in for hours and it's still just loading.I tried to disconnect and reconnect, but it didn't work.Wha...

• As the subject says, I can't just connect to social... It's been like that for a while, several weeks acually. It's always loading, but I can be logged in for hours and it's still just loading. I ...
  • christina
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Chaging Facebook accounts with Spotify Premium

I'd like help transferring my Spotify Premuim account to a new facebook account. Thank you!

• Visitor
  • I'd like help transferring my Spotify Premuim account to a new facebook account.   Thank you!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Facebook Account, Want to link Spotify to new account.

Hi, I recently deleted my facebook account, and started a new account because I didnt want all the pics and friends from 7 years ago. Anways is there anyway to keep spotify without having to cancel subscription and start a new one? Everytime I log in...

• Hi, I recently deleted my facebook account, and started a new account because I didnt want all the pics and friends from 7 years ago. Anways is there anyway to keep spotify without having to cancel s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Europe?

Can I use my spotify premium in mobile whilst travelling in Europe? And will it charge me extra?

• Regular
  • Can I use my spotify premium in mobile whilst travelling in Europe? And will it charge me extra?
  • Katywatson
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

related artists does not work for my music

I've uploaded music through Record Union at the beginning on May i have still not any reltaed artists to my music. Can someone please explain how do i get that to my profile? How do I make it work? http://open.spotify.com/artist/6D34T5bkxDJUC30nwvOq1...

• I've uploaded music through Record Union at the beginning on May i have still not any reltaed artists to my music.  Can someone please explain how do i get that to my profile? How do I make it w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CHARGED FOR DOWNLOADS THAT NEVER DOWNLOADED

I bought 10 downloads. Began downloading my chosen tracks. Two didn't work but I have STILL been charged for them! So now I am two downloads short. How can I get them back?

• Casual Listener
  • I bought 10 downloads.   Began downloading my chosen tracks.   Two didn't work but I have STILL been charged for them!   So now I am two downloads short.   How can...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable discovery on radio?

Is there a way to disable the discovery algorithm with the radio stations? For example, I want to create a radio station that plays ONLY Acoustic Alchemy (or whatever artist I choose) and NOT general smooth jazz selections "based on" Acoustic Alchemy...

• Is there a way to disable the discovery algorithm with the radio stations? For example, I want to create a radio station that plays ONLY Acoustic Alchemy (or whatever artist I choose) and NOT general...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed password successfully, now just says "in offline mode"

I have a premium account: I changed my Spotify Login password. It works fine and I can log in with new pass. However it just says I am in offline mode and I can't get out of it (desktop). All I can think is that I dont have access to the email addres...

• Casual Listener
  •   I have a premium account: I changed my Spotify Login password.  It works fine and I can log in with new pass.  However it just says I am in offline mode and I can't get out of it...
  • castalle
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm about to go crazy! you can not renew my account

Hello! I can not upgrade my account and it says that the payment is not accepted. I know to 1000% that there is money in my account and the card is valid. how do I do? it's the same every month and it ends with that I'll have to get a new mail in ord...

•   Hello! I can not upgrade my account and it says that the payment is not accepted. I know  to 1000% that there is money in my account and the card is valid. how do I do? it's the same ...
  • MultipleGnat
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

being charged twice every month

I am being charged $9.99 twice for the second month in a row. I should only be being charged once.

• Music Fan
  • I am being charged $9.99 twice for the second month in a row. I should only be being charged once.
  • MultipleGnat
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ecard purchased in UK - can't use in States?

I wanted to make absolutely sure before I drop a lot of money on a gift for someone - if I were to have a friend in the UK purchase a Premium Ecard for me (I'm in the United States) so that I could gift it to someone else (also in the United States),...

• I wanted to make absolutely sure before I drop a lot of money on a gift for someone - if I were to have a friend in the UK purchase a Premium Ecard for me (I'm in the United States) so that I could g...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

downloaded playlists empty - premium account

For holidays I changed my sim card in my android device to one of the actuelly countrie (greece).After this I had to sign in again in my spotify app. And i saw that all my downloaded playlists are empty now.Why this? My account is premium. Where is t...

• Regular
  • For holidays I changed my sim card in my android device to one of the actuelly countrie (greece). After this I had to sign in again in my spotify app. And i saw that all my downloaded playlists ar...
  • kirk09
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify account shows as my wifes name?

When I logon to my spotify (both with and without facebook) the account shows as my wifes name. Why and what can I do to fix this. When I logon with my spotify details I am getting a 48 hour trial? I dont understand this. Pls help me

• Casual Listener
  • When I logon to my spotify (both with and without facebook) the account shows as my wifes name. Why and what can I do to fix this. When I logon with my spotify details I am getting a 48 hour trial? I...
  • Wizard
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Account

I'm afraid your free account completely dissuades me from subscribing. Any attempt to manipulate the customer in such a way shows so little respect that I cannot trust that the full service won't be equally poor. Why do you include advertising and th...

• Regular
  • I'm afraid your free account completely dissuades me from subscribing. Any attempt to manipulate the customer in such a way shows so little respect that I cannot trust that the full service won't be ...
  • wishface
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Closing Spotify Premium Trial Account

Hello, A few weeks ago I have created a Spotify account in order to try Spotify Premium for free. I have also created a dummy e-mail account and a Facebook account with the same password because I do not want to associate my current e-mail address wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   A few weeks ago I have created a Spotify account in order to try Spotify Premium for free. I have also created a dummy e-mail account and a Facebook account with the same password b...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Support? What support? RE: Hacked account

Ref: 520262 So whilst using the desktop Spotify I noticed the message saying my account has been used on another device. Later when trying to use mobile Spotify it would not login.When I tried resetting my password it said my email address isn't regi...

• Regular
  • Ref: 520262   So whilst using the desktop Spotify I noticed the message saying my account has been used on another device. Later when trying to use mobile Spotify it would not login. When...
  • Paulo
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes